Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

ESL Teacher From The US- Question - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ESL Teacher From The US- Question (606 Views)

How To Secure Lucrative ESL Jobs From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESL Teacher From The US- Question by HayatH(f): 3:09am On Feb 11, 2017
Hi everyone!

I'm interested In becoming an ESL teacher because I love English and also I want to teach others. Funny thing is last year, whenever someone mentioned teaching, I would tell them straight up that I'll never become a teacher. Well this year, I started to become interested and I was wondering if Nigeria or Kenya will hire a student from the US to teach English there? I searched a little but I didn't really find much information.
Re: ESL Teacher From The US- Question by Originalsly: 3:28am On Feb 11, 2017
Hmmm..... interested in teaching ESL (English as Second Language) to whom in Nigeria?... or Kenya? What other languages do you know?
Re: ESL Teacher From The US- Question by HayatH(f): 3:37am On Feb 11, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... interested in teaching ESL (English as Second Language) to whom in Nigeria?... or Kenya? What other languages do you know?

Yes I'm interested and I wanted to teach high school kids or adults. I speak Somali, little bit of Kiswahili lol. My mom is Somali and my father is Kenyan. If you're wondering what a Somali girl is doing in this forum, my Nigerian friend uses nairaland all the time and encouraged me to make an account.
Re: ESL Teacher From The US- Question by oska09: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
if you are interested in teaching villanueva, Honduras and Tanzania and Marshall island, spain. with free accommodation, free WiFi, water and electricity. also monthly salary of $500USD to people who are ready to teach. for more enquiry pls call:
09090010248 or 07018037909

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better, Employee Or Enterpreneur? / Starting A Career In HR / Is This The Most Challenging/dangerous Job In Nigeria As Of Today? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.