Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

You Can Now Protect Your Whatsapp With A 6 Digit Code - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Protect Your Whatsapp With A 6 Digit Code (28497 Views)

MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 Plus Infinix’s First 6-digit-priced Smartphone-mt / 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Protect Your Whatsapp With A 6 Digit Code by gqboyy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
mccoy47:
Go to app settings on ur phone, den go to whatsapp and click on "force stop". Ur whatsapp won't recieve messages
tnks
Re: You Can Now Protect Your Whatsapp With A 6 Digit Code by gqboyy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
espionage48:

if you are using an android phone,go to settings,click on data usage.it will bring out the list of all your apps, select whatsapp, you will see something like application settings, click on off background data.. When U do that messages won't enter again in ur whatsapp unless U open the whatsapp app.
tnks
Re: You Can Now Protect Your Whatsapp With A 6 Digit Code by aooo(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
iluvpomo:
ha ha ... in your dreams maybe ... BBM is light years behind in terms of ubiquity and availability across platforms.

I ain't arguing that whatsapp ain't beta Am jst making a point which u don't seems to realize that some whatsapp features (although beta than those in bbm) first surfaced in bbm
Re: You Can Now Protect Your Whatsapp With A 6 Digit Code by iluvpomo(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
aooo:

I ain't arguing that whatsapp ain't beta Am jst making a point which u don't seems to realize that some whatsapp features (although beta than those in bbm) first surfaced in bbm
who gives a F who "came first"? BB were the first to make smart phones and then the rest caught up and make much better smart phones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Nigeria Phone Number Looks Like A USA? / First Impression And Unboxing Of The Boom J8 / The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.