Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Football: Arsenal Coach Winger Admits - My Time At Arsenal Is Coming To An End - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football: Arsenal Coach Winger Admits - My Time At Arsenal Is Coming To An End (354 Views)

Thierry Henry: How I Benched Nwankwo Kanu At Arsenal / EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m / BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football: Arsenal Coach Winger Admits - My Time At Arsenal Is Coming To An End by exlinkleads(f): 8:18am On Feb 11, 2017
Legendary Arsenal FC manager, Arsene Wenger has admitted that his time in charge of the Premier League club, “is coming to an end”. This was revealed by Gunners’ former striker, Ian Wright, who played under Wenger when he arrived in England over 20 years ago.

Speaking to BBC 5 Live, Wright claimed he met with the Frenchman on Thursday night and he told him his time at the Emirates is “coming to the end”. “I was with the boss last night and if I’m going to be totally honest I think that’s it,” Wright said.

The 67-year-old’s future has been the subject of intense speculation, with his current contract running out at the end of this season. Arsene Wenger have managed Arsenal FC for over 21 years. Juventus coach, Massimiliano Allegri, has emerged as the top favourite to replace Wenger.

Speaking after their 2-0 win over Crotone on Wednesday Allegri insisted that the rumours were all paper talk. “I won’t deny or confirm anything,” he told Mediaset Premium. “I am in sync with the club, now we have to focus on winning.

“At this time of the season the media always says I’m leaving, even when things are going really well.”

What do you think? Is Wenger's time up

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/football-arsenal-coach-winger-admits-my.html

cc dominique ijeybabe ishilove miisyb3 mynd44 lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham Interested In Manchester United Forward Anthony Martial / I Will Pray For Jesus - Pep Guardiola / Rohr Picks 25 For Senegal, Burkina Faso Friendlies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.