Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Help With My Physics Assignment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help With My Physics Assignment (757 Views)

The Relationship Between Physics, Metaphysics And Prayer / My Physics/further Maths Gurus. Check This Out / Tips For 2017 Waec Physics Practical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Physics Assignment by LordSwift08(m): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2017
Help me if possible solve and snap a clear solution to me

Re: Help With My Physics Assignment by HIScraziness(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2017
Practical physics?? Ahn ahn!!
Re: Help With My Physics Assignment by LordSwift08(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2017
Yh, try na senior man
Re: Help With My Physics Assignment by kabrud: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Physics practical is one of the easiest aspects of science subjects in sec schools. Just follow the instructions, dazall. Now, the readings are there, is it the graph of d1 against d0 that u can't plot? Or is it the slope, which is easier than drinking a glass of water? Or the mass of the ruler, which u can find from the formula provided and the values can be obtained from the graph?

The only thing I think will give u tough time is scale and the scale here is very easy. Depending on the size of graph paper, chose same scale for both vertical & horizontal axis (2 cm to 1 unit on both axes)

Precautions
Avoid parallax, allow the ruler to balance b4 taking readings, allow the Weight to balance without support etc
Re: Help With My Physics Assignment by LordSwift08(m): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
The slope and the mass of the rules, pls d formula to use and hint on solving them
Re: Help With My Physics Assignment by kabrud: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
LordSwift08:
The slope and the mass of the rules, pls d formula to use and hint on solving them

From the values I'm seeing, u will end up with a straight line graph passing through the origin. I.e intercept =0
Hence, the equation is of the form; y=mx+c, and since c=0, u will arrive at y=mx.
Where m=slope
y=d1
x=d0
From here, u can find the mass of the ruler by substituting for the values stated in the formula.
Which formula are u talking about?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: JAMB Suspends 2017 UTME Registration For 52 Hours / How To Reprint Your JAMB 2017 UTME Examination Via JAMB Portal / I Want All 2017 Waec Candidates To Fail Yakata.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.