Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Am Free! – Toyin Abraham Reacts To Seun Egbegbe’s Shame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Free! – Toyin Abraham Reacts To Seun Egbegbe’s Shame (755 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / Princess Shyngle: "No Waist Trainer, No Bra, No Panties & No Belt, Am Free" / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Free! – Toyin Abraham Reacts To Seun Egbegbe’s Shame by villagemind: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2017
Prolific actress-cum-producer, Toyin Abraham, aka Toyin Aimakhu, has given indications that she has done a burial for her past and moved on via a quiet but loud reaction to the new twists to the travails of her ex-lover, Seun Egbegbe, who has gotten himself involved in even more deeper and seemingly undeniable shame this time around through his botched attempt to defraud a bureau de change operator about 10 million naira. Unlike the Computer Village iPhones theft saga that engulfed her ex-lover, Seun Egbegbe, and which saw her name dragged through the mud every time the case was reported in the media, Toyin Abraham, has had a better handling this year, with the media focus now more on the man facing the heat himself. Her decision to change her name from Aimakhu to Abraham seems to have also paid off in some little way too, although some people still can’t separate the NEPA from the PHCN in her name change.

But in a post promoting one of her new jobs, the actress stressed...

Read more: http://celebpolice.greennews.ng/i-am-free-toyin-abraham-reacts-to-seun-egbegbes-shame/

(1) (Reply)

Guy Photoshops Hollywood's Celebrities / Shocker: French Presidential Hopeful Strips Naked Infront Of Parliament (PHOTOS) / Madness!!! Couples Allows People To Record Them While H@v!ng $£× In Public!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.