Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED (10046 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2017
[b][/b][b][/b]On January first I scanned through the business section of Nairaland, I came across a thread where a nairalander was narrating how he started his blog. On the post, someone asked the blogger if he wants to write, the blogger rejected the offer telling him that he already have writers. I got the number and sent him a whatsapp message. I asked if he still needed a writer and he said yes.
He gave me an article of 500 words to write, I submitted it in an hour, I checked the plagiarism and grammar and they were all unique. I submitted it to him and he was impressed with my work.
we started writing and one thing is that he is very sincere. I had four months to finish service and having served in a polytechnic which is done with the second semester exam to resume April, I have about four months free to write. I knew the time wouldn't waste, so I engaged in freelance writing.

After the buyer accepted the 500 words article, he gave me 750 words, I finished on time and that was how we started working together. I haven't met him and I can't even remember his username here. All I know is his name. I later learnt from him that he has finished serving and to be very sincere, he is one of the most sincere person I have ever met.

I have linked him with other persons and they are doing well. There has never been a week that passed without me making N20000 from him. I wasn't living like a corper anymore.

Prior to the time we met, I have a friend, a nairalander too, who was on fiverr and he was equally writing to someone. He told me how he made a total of N80000 including his NYSC allawee in a month. I was shocked. I serched nairaland and I met with Nairaloan.com. I submitted 10 articles and they paid me 10k on December 22 , 2016. Nairaloan were looking for those who will work into a bank and inquire about the loan options available. I went to Jaiz Bank and got infos and submitted. That was how I got 10k on December.

From 22nd December, I searched through the business section of nairaland and I met with one guy, he was so strict, upon everything I wrote for him, he paid me N8000 on January 1st, 2017, I was so angry that he cheated me. With the stress and everything, I was disappointed. Well shaa, I got the 8k on January first, before I met this great nairalander I now write for. From January 1st to January 31st, he paid me more than N600000, infact, I made N34k on 28 and 29 January. I didn't know that there was something called allawee of 19800. Money I now make in a week.

My fellow corps members who teach in secondary school are paid price ranging from 8k -15k, I make this money in Two days.

When I started, I met someone and he gave me something to write. He is a nairalander, I wrote and submitted, he rejected it and told me that I am not good. If only he knows me. But I wasn't perturbed by that remark, I already know myself and what I can do.

Since then, I stopped wasting my time in Politics section argui about Buharis life and death, I stopped looking for nairalander likes that amounts to nothing. I ceased struggling for FTC that seun doesn't pay for.

After service, while we seek for work, I already know that I have something that can give me atleast 60k a month, while I manage that, I will ask God for more blessings.

There are many sincere nairalanders and for those serving, look for time to freelance, it pays and thw truth is that I work from my house.
Just lask week, someone from nairaland contacted me and we started writing about cars. I didn't ask him where he got my number, since it's for money, we entered the business and it added to the money I make. That one is for gifts, with him, I made N11k though he is yet to pay full but I know he will. I am not bothered because the money is for gifts and I am sure he will.

That's all for now

N/B please ignore any mistake. It's not intentional, blame it on my phone.

UPDATED
If you remember this post, the story have changed. I no longer write for people, I now have people writing for me. The earning have greatly increased, earning an average of $1000 in a month. If you are smart, please embrace freelancing. Thank you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2017
This is the Nigerian dream. keep up the hard work. We meet at the top

1 Like

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2017
You just encouraged me to look into writing again. When first I tried it, I met some unreliable individuals and it discouraged me. I know I can do it because one even published an unedited article I wrote as an assessment on his website.

The question is how can one be getting the kind of traffic you get? Had tried on some free lancing forums but nobody gets back to hire me.

Now that am jobless, can you be subletting jobs to me? Or put me through on the best way to go about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Abduletudaye(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2017
mrphysics:
On January first I scanned through the business section of Nairaland, I came across a thread where a nairalander was narrating how he started his blog. On the post, someone asked the blogger if he wants to write, the blogger rejected the offer telling him that he already have writers. I got the number and sent him a whatsapp message. I asked if he still needed a writer and he said yes.
He gave me an article of 500 words to write, I submitted it in an hour, I checked the plagiarism and grammar and they were all unique. I submitted it to him and he was impressed with my work.
we started writing and one thing is that he is very sincere. I had four months to finish service and having served in a polytechnic which is done with the second semester exam to resume April, I have about four months free to write. I knew the time wouldn't waste, so I engaged in freelance writing.

After the buyer accepted the 500 words article, he gave me 750 words, I finished on time and that was how we started working together. I haven't met him and I can't even remember his username here. All I know is his name. I later learnt from him that he has finished serving and to be very sincere, he is one of the most sincere person I have ever met.

I have linked him with other persons and they are doing well. There has never been a week that passed without me making N20000 from him. I wasn't living like a corper anymore.

Prior to the time we met, I have a friend, a nairalander too, who was on fiverr and he was equally writing to someone. He told me how he made a total of N80000 including his NYSC allawee in a month. I was shocked. I serched nairaland and I met with Nairaloan.com. I submitted 10 articles and they paid me 10k on December 22 , 2016. Nairaloan were looking for those who will work into a bank and inquire about the loan options available. I went to Jaiz Bank and got infos and submitted. That was how I got 10k on December.

From 22nd December, I searched through the business section of nairaland and I met with one guy, he was so strict, upon everything I wrote for him, he paid me N8000 on January 1st, 2017, I was so angry that he cheated me. With the stress and everything, I was disappointed. Well shaa, I got the 8k on January first, before I met this great nairalander I now write for. From January 1st to January 31st, he paid me more than N600000, infact, I made N34k on 28 and 29 January. I didn't know that there was something called allawee of 19800. Money I now make in a week.

My fellow corps members who teach in secondary school are paid price ranging from 8k -15k, I make this money in Two days.

When I started, I met someone and he gave me something to write. He is a nairalander, I wrote and submitted, he rejected it and told me that I am not good. If only he knows me. But I wasn't perturbed by that remark, I already know myself and what I can do.

Since then, I stopped wasting my time in Politics section argui about Buharis life and death, I stopped looking for nairalander likes that amounts to nothing. I ceased struggling for FTC that seun doesn't pay for.

After service, while we seek for work, I already know that I have something that can give me atleast 60k a month, while I manage that, I will ask God for more blessings.

There are many sincere nairalanders and for those serving, look for time to freelance, it pays and thw truth is that I work from my house.
Just lask week, someone from nairaland contacted me and we started writing about cars. I didn't ask him where he got my number, since it's for money, we entered the business and it added to the money I make. That one is for gifts, with him, I made N11k though he is yet to pay full but I know he will. I am not bothered because the money is for gifts and I am sure he will.

That's all for now

Brother please i would like to get myself involved in writing..i can confortably write an article with my own ideas and little research. Kindly assist. Give me a trial..
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Gluthatione: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2017
mrphysics:
On January first I scanned through the business section of Nairaland, I came across a thread where a nairalander was narrating how he started his blog. On the post, someone asked the blogger if he wants to write, the blogger rejected the offer telling him that he already have writers. I got the number and sent him a whatsapp message. I asked if he still needed a writer and he said yes.

That's all for now

Pls I can write well , can you link me up?
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Abduletudaye:

Brother please i would like to get myself involved in writing..i can confortably write an article with my own ideas and little research. Kindly assist. Give me a trial..
It's not all about writing with your head. You may have like 12000 words eBook and you are required to submit in three days time, would you write with your head? ? No. The last 12000 words I wrote was 35 pages, so it's big to write on your head. It requires you to have a good knowledge of sourcing information online. And it's pretty easy to do. Yesterday, I submitted 6700 word eBook and I wrote that in a day.

You need to get yourself involved as it pays. Your on problem would be light. Always search for threads on business section, you will always find one looking for writere. Scan through those fiverr threads, some of those guys are into writing and they need writers because of the number of works they get. Like the person I write for, he is a big guy in fiverr.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Gluthatione:

Pls I can write well , can you link me up?
Lol, bros I still be small boy oo. I write for people. I am sure you will see people that you can write for. Just take time to study those fiverr guys thread. It's worth the time
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
udordike:
You just encouraged me to look into writing again. When first I tried it, I met some unreliable individuals and it discouraged me. I know I can do it because one even published an unedited article I wrote as an assessment on his website.

The question is how can one be getting the kind of traffic you get? Had tried on some free lancing forums but nobody gets back to hire me.

Now that am jobless, can you be subletting jobs to me? Or put me through on the best way to go about it.
First you must be ready to meet the bad type.I was just lucky I met the good guy here. It's God. I wrote over 20 articles and one of the guys ended up paying 8k accompanied with many stories. But I know the good ones are still here.

Secondly, I saw a thread where someone was teaching people how to apply to iwriter.com. I did everything, passed the English test and I started writing. As a standard writer there, you will just be making $1 per article of 300 words. Infact one guy made $18 in two days there. I picked one that is for $2.44, the client had rejected many of them, I still had to write it and submitted, that was my first work in iwriter.com and it was accepted. I haven't logged in since because of time. so keep trying brother.

Lastly, now that you have time, avoid those romance, politics and the likes section of nairaland. I can tell you that in Literature section, there is a part where they hire writers, go there, try it out and you will improve. The guy I met always get people from nairaland, and most of them write highly plagiarized article and when I run it through grammarly.com or duplichecker.com, you will realize you can't submit such work. He will always tell me to rewrite it and he will still pay the person.

I don't have traffic boss, just that I met the good type and some people already wants me to write for them.

1 Like

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
excellence44:
This is the Nigerian dream. keep up the hard work.
We meet at the top
Yeah. Thank you. If what is required to make money is God, right people and hardwork, then money must be made
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Abduletudaye(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
mrphysics:

It's not all about writing with your head. You may have like 12000 words eBook and you are required to submit in three days time, would you write with your head? ? No. The last 12000 words I wrote was 35 pages, so it's big to write on your head. It requires you to have a good knowledge of sourcing information online. And it's pretty easy to do. Yesterday, I submitted 6700 word eBook and I wrote that in a day.

You need to get yourself involved as it pays. Your on problem would be light. Always search for threads on business section, you will always find one looking for writere. Scan through those fiverr threads, some of those guys are into writing and they need writers because of the number of works they get. Like the person I write for, he is a big guy in fiverr.

Wow...thats alot but i still feel i can do better. I can do more if pushed... wink

Thanks for your time man..
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
Abduletudaye:

Wow...thats alot but i still feel i can do better. I can do more if pushed... wink

Thanks for your time man..
That's great man. I believe you can do it because you can. All you need is work to do and you will see someone soon brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Abduletudaye(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
mrphysics:

That's great man. I believe you can do it because you can. All you need is work to do and you will see someone soon brother

Thanks...but is it the business thread am to check?

Or some other thread in the business thread?
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by millhouse: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Truth
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Abduletudaye:

Thanks...but is it the business thread am to check?

Or some other thread in the business thread?
Always be on the look out for such a thread on business section or visit the literature section, look up there and you will see where they have' writers for hire' , click there and check out the threads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Abduletudaye(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
mrphysics:

Always be on the look out for such a thread on business section or visit the literature section, look up there and you will see where they have' writers for hire' , click there and check out the threads

Thank you bro!
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Raintaker(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
I once wrote for someone I didn't know, but I had issues with how he paid coupled with some other stuffs. So I quit, looking for better opportunities.

1 Like

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Raintaker:
I once wrote for someone I didn't know, but I had issues with how he paid coupled with some other stuffs. So I quit, looking for better opportunities.
You don't need to quit. This is actually the time to start writing
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
One of my clients has never rejected my work, and he always have a work for me to do. I earn so much from his work. in January, his work alone gave me 36k and he is back with another work of 36k. This week, I will submit all and that is 36k, I am sure that before the end of the month I will make up to 80k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
I stopped spending time on whatsapp save it is for business. Facebook is that I visit once a week, Twitter and instagram is the worst, yet I work online. I only spend time on nairaland reading news only. I have time this Saturday because I needed to rest.

So why waste that laptop and light, why waste time when there are so many things you can do to make money with them.

The mistake I made was putting 100k+ in MMM and now even if people are becoming dangote, I won't put a dime in ponzi scheme.

Spend time researching, you will learn a lot. you may not make in in fiverr as a beginner but aligning yourself with people that made can change your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Raintaker(m): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
mrphysics:

You don't need to quit. This is actually the time to start writing
I don't mind picking up my pen again, if I find something good.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Ranchhoddas: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
mrphysics:
One of my clients has never rejected my work, and he always have a work for me to do. I earn so much from his work. in January, his work alone gave me 36k and he is back with another work of 36k. This week, I will submit all and that is 36k, I am sure that before the end of the month I will make up to 80k
Can you please post links of some of the things you've written. I need to get an idea of what the market demands.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
When I started, I didn't have money to subscribe, 19800 allawee was too little that I depend on airtel N200 for 80mb, but I have to subscribe for MTN and I was online searching for who to write for. The mb got finished without making a dime. I was discouraged but determined, I still have to subscribe again before I got work.

Right now, I am worried that my mb last long. I always wish it could finish because it usually give me enough money. I bother less about mb.
The joy of it is that you wear boxers inside your room and be making cool cash that graduates are dying because of FG 30k Npower fee. I make that in a week.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Can you please post links of some of the things you've written. I need to get an idea of what the market demands.
I submit to the guy I write for in nairaland. I have written more than 30 eBooks and other articles. But if you drop your mail I can forward the articles I write about cars

1 Like

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Ranchhoddas: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
mrphysics:

I submit to the guy I write for in nairaland. I have written more than 30 eBooks and other articles. But if you drop your mail I can forward the articles I write about cars
Okay. How do you charge?
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
Raintaker:
I don't mind picking up my pen again, if I find something good.
Sure, you must find something good. you just have to be determined

1 Like

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Raintaker:
Sorry about that brother. I had similar issues with someone, but I never gave up, till I found the right person
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
mrphysics, you seem so excited. contact me via haryord2 atyahoodotcom.
Let's see if we can work together.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by JayRise(m): 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nice job @mrphysics. I think this deserve front page to encourage others that making legitimate income online is possible. Will contact you if I have a job. Cheers!!

Cc, lalasticlala, seun, etc.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by AMZYMAYO(m): 12:32am On Feb 12, 2017
Op, you're the real mvp. Kudos to you bro!
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 12, 2017
There are good people here

i earn 6 figures from NL people who i work for

as far back as 2014 . my first big pay check still came from an nl member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 5:33am On Feb 12, 2017
haywhy28:
mrphysics, you seem so excited. contact me via haryord2 atyahoodotcom.
Let's see if we can work together.
Thanks. I am not satisfied yet but isn't it a good place to start? ? There are people who are not utilizing nairaland. I believe there are big guys here and small boys too, these small boys are always arguing with people who are working in their office. if people could be busy doi something, there will be no time spent on argument
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 5:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Anticorruption:
There are good people here

i earn 6 figures from NL people who i work for

as far back as 2014 . my first big pay check still came from an nl member
Wow, some people are sincere and are ready to pay if they know you are serious. In this time that job are scarce and things getting costly day by day, depending on Nigeria economy would be very bad. To think of it, the affiliate jagaban sells his book for 3k, do you know that so many can't afford to buy that book. well I envy you and I am getting to that point of 6 digit pay, maybe it will come from a nairalander too, who knows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan / Successful Forex (swing) Trading / ₦500, ₦1000 Denominations Most Commonly Counterfeited Banknotes- CBN Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.