Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED (10081 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Teejazy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
mrphysics:

Send a pm sir.

Thanks

I've done that sir. And you've replied.
Thanks.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Can you program? Your clients are waiting for you on fiverr? Why are you allowing time to take your money?

You know PHP, CSS, Java, Csharp, and other programming language, yet, you are still complaining. Pakistans, Indians and others are pulling foriegn exchange to their country. Why is it that it's people who contribute nothing to the economy that complains the most. People who use more of imported goods complain the more about the economy. Why not come to fiverr so we can bring much dollar to Nigeria?

If you think you are late to the online fiverr party; do know the party just began, kindly come on board

1 Like

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Teejazy:

I've done that sir. And you've replied. Thanks.
Noted
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by alikor2(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
mrphysics:
Noted

Pls I'd like to work for you
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by jefy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nice and i know its working,but we have loads of scammers without human simpathy here..i often wonder why fellow country men are heartless to the bone! They seem lazy and often live off peoples blood,sufferings and sweat...
It all started last year when i decided i wanted to start writing online,and as luck may have it, i stumbled on this dude here on nairaland who needed writers. I sent in my email and i was contacted asap. He gave me all his conditions and I accepted. He sent in sample articles of how he wants me to write and gave me a trial article,which i was to do for free without light that period. I got fuel after reasearching with my phone,wrote,typed and sent to him. To my delight,he scored me 80% for a job well done and encouraged me to improve.
The next day he said he's got a job for me on forex scalping,i accepted and started work on i think a 4 article job ,cant remember the number of words now. From that moment i took to job,i never had peace.. I tried to be professional since i new i needed to meet my deadline. This guy never allowed me a cup of water,buging me every now and then..i was forced to reply his text stating my challenges especially the power issue,but never the less, i will meet the deadline.. He sent me a text saying he doesnt work that way,and i wondered what the problem was since i havent faulted in anyway..to cut the story short, i completed to job before deadline,sent him a text to inform him and i got the shock reply mail of my life...! In his words "NOT GOOD ENOUGH,YOU DIDNT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS,THANKS FOR THE EFFORT TO MEET UP WITH DEADLINE"
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
This is a very good opportunity to make extra income but I'm kinda lazy on the keyboard.. Beside, I have a steady job that pays me ..i will give it a try
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by jefy(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
What! A terrible anger engolfed me,and my inner man said,call this guy and give him the insult of his life. But I said no, i commited the matter to God. I just couldnt help remembering the stress i went through for 3 days, i worked and worked just to meet his target for such a complex and technical topic 'forex schalping' the cash i wasted on fuel, my precious time and sleepless nights....it is well,not even 200naira airtime or words of encouragement....He used me,i know deep down,but had to let it go. I will find time to post his last mail to me.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by theo1477(m): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
mrphysics:

I submit to the guy I write for in nairaland. I have written more than 30 eBooks and other articles. But if you drop your mail I can forward the articles I write about cars

Here is my mail sir,let me see exactly what your write up look like, theoakpe@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by preciousnobel(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
mrphysics:
My November earning increased 100% from my October earning. It's been glorious and wonderful.

I am always busy but I am willing to help someone (one person) get started on fiverr. This is a token to humanity and to God
Please help me too! God bless you!
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
theo1477:

Here is my mail sir,let me see exactly what your write up look like, theoakpe@gmail.com. Thanks.
I don't understand sir
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
jefy:
What! A terrible anger engolfed me,and my inner man said,call this guy and give him the insult of his life. But I said no, i commited the matter to God. I just couldnt help remembering the stress i went through for 3 days, i worked and worked just to meet his target for such a complex and technical topic 'forex schalping' the cash i wasted on fuel, my precious time and sleepless nights....it is well,not even 200naira airtime or words of encouragement....He used me,i know deep down,but had to let it go. I will find time to post his last mail to me.
Who could this be?
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Izuogu1:
This is a very good opportunity to make extra income but I'm kinda lazy on the keyboard.. Beside, I have a steady job that pays me ..i will give it a try
I also have a steady job too yet I engage in it full time
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 31, 2018
mrphysics:

I also have a steady job too yet I engage in it full time
so how can I start? I have a laptop

1 Like

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by yuusuf26(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2018
Mrphysics, please I want to enquire about somethings related to writing. I would like to hear from you soonest, this is my mail.... yusufmikail26@gmail.com
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by TomHagen: 10:05am On Jan 31, 2018
jefy:
Nice and i know its working,but we have loads of scammers without human simpathy here..i often wonder why fellow country men are heartless to the bone! They seem lazy and often live off peoples blood,sufferings and sweat...
It all started last year when i decided i wanted to start writing online,and as luck may have it, i stumbled on this dude here on nairaland who needed writers. I sent in my email and i was contacted asap. He gave me all his conditions and I accepted. He sent in sample articles of how he wants me to write and gave me a trial article,which i was to do for free without light that period. I got fuel after reasearching with my phone,wrote,typed and sent to him. To my delight,he scored me 80% for a job well done and encouraged me to improve.
The next day he said he's got a job for me on forex scalping,i accepted and started work on i think a 4 article job ,cant remember the number of words now. From that moment i took to job,i never had peace.. I tried to be professional since i new i needed to meet my deadline. This guy never allowed me a cup of water,buging me every now and then..i was forced to reply his text stating my challenges especially the power issue,but never the less, i will meet the deadline.. He sent me a text saying he doesnt work that way,and i wondered what the problem was since i havent faulted in anyway..to cut the story short, i completed to job before deadline,sent him a text to inform him and i got the shock reply mail of my life...! In his words "NOT GOOD ENOUGH,YOU DIDNT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS,THANKS FOR THE EFFORT TO MEET UP WITH DEADLINE"
I think I have a suspect.
What's his email address?
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Bigdaddy234: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
Get a Company registered today with CAC & be your own Boss

Be your own Boss register your Business name, Limited company, church,club.......with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited professionals .

Serious clients only.

Cal/Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We delivered your certificate at your doorstep!

Integrity Pays.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
jefy:
LoL! I think know the guy.
I sent him a mail too. When I saw his conditions for such a paltry pay, I told him I was no longer interested.

Funny thing is, the guy used a different email from his regular account here. When I asked if he was the guy here, he said no. He wanted masking his real identity but I guess he underestimated my research skills.

I know the country is tough but we have to be careful in the quest to earn so we don't get defrauded. I've sent mails after which i refused to work when I saw the conditions. I've also had to do a quick background check on the person calling for writers. That includes being smart with delivery since there's no escrow service here.

We just have to be careful. Too many scammers here and most of them have popular main monikers.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Skinnienigga(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
mrphysics:
My November earning increased 100% from my October earning. It's been glorious and wonderful.

I am always busy but I am willing to help someone (one person) get started on fiverr. This is a token to humanity and to God

Hello mrphysics,

I do hope you are still willing to help someone get started on fiverr. I am a freelance writer with a little experience in writing articles on different niches and blogging. Although I haven't written in a while now because I got robbed (all gadgets gone) and then NYSC came knocking.

I managed to get a new laptop and I've settled in my ppa but getting new writing jobs has been very hard. Normally I use upwork but my account was suspended while I was in camp (I'd be damned if I know why) and my new account is not just getting any offers. I really want to try fiverr and I really hope you can help me out on this.

Thanks
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2018
Skinnienigga:

Hello mrphysics,

I do hope you are still willing to help someone get started on fiverr. I am a freelance writer with a little experience in writing articles on different niches and blogging. Although I haven't written in a while now because I got robbed (all gadgets gone) and then NYSC came knocking.

I managed to get a new laptop and I've settled in my ppa but getting new writing jobs has been very hard. Normally I use upwork but my account was suspended while I was in camp (I'd be damned if I know why) and my new account is not just getting any offers. I really want to try fiverr and I really hope you can help me out on this.

Thanks
Did you send a pm?
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2018
Joseid:
LoL! I think know the guy.
I sent him a mail too. When I saw his conditions for such a paltry pay, I told him I was no longer interested.

Funny thing is, the guy used a different email from his regular account here. When I asked if he was the guy here, he said no. He wanted masking his real identity but I guess he underestimated my research skills.

I know the country is tough but we have to be careful in the quest to earn so we don't get defrauded. I've sent mails after which i refused to work when I saw the conditions. I've also had to do a quick background check on the person calling for writers. That includes being smart with delivery since there's no escrow service here.

We just have to be careful. Too many scammers here and most of them have popular main monikers.
Lol. I think I can relate with everything you just said. Let me just use an analogy. When you withdraw money from fiverr to payoneer or through paypal. Your biggest fear is being scammed, thus, you patronize the trusted exchangers, you are sure you won't be scammed, but they have their peculiar problem:their rate is very low. Seems like they are taking advantage of the fact that they are trusted. Can you relate it with your experience above?

Sincerely, anything below N1/w is not fair

1 Like

Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by lobell1: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
mrphysics:

Lol. I think I can relate with everything you just said. Let me just use an analogy. When you withdraw money from fiverr to payoneer or through paypal. Your biggest fear is being scammed, thus, you patronize the trusted exchangers, you are sure you won't be scammed, but they have their peculiar problem:their rate is very low. Seems like they are taking advantage of the fact that they are trusted. Can you relate it with your experience above?

Sincerely, anything below N1/w is not fair

Avoiding getting scammed and determining your rates as well. This is a huge problem for sellers . But, a reliable escrow service can help one achieve both without breaking a sweat. See link below.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Skinnienigga(m): 3:00am On Feb 05, 2018
mrphysics:

Did you send a pm?

I have sent a PM.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Greatbeard(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
mrphysics please suggest your trusted exchanger who gives you the best rate.
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Greatbeard:
mrphysics please suggest your trusted exchanger who gives you the best rate.
DrLaw
+254 773 729203
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by zoroby(m): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
mrphysics:

As a beginner, I may not entrust a work on you. I do not offer article writing services. So you should start by visiting the literature section and see a sub section called writers for hire and start from there. When you write articles, you will see how it works.

And precious, I am sorry I have series of emails I am yet to respond to. I realized I can address any issue faster and perfectly here. I may not really send a message except on weekends.
Mr Physics, I am a writer. pls dis is my number: 07030073088. I need to write for u abeg
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by mercyway: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
mrphysics:
DrLaw
+254 773 729203
sent you mail bro
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Drlaw(m): 3:29am On Feb 12, 2018
mercyway:
sent you mail bro

But u can quickly reach on Whatsapp . I have not check though
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2018
Time to go back writing. How do I get started Mr Physics? Am also serving at Kano, got ample of time as I only lecture twice in a week. Your feedback appreciated. Thanks a bunch..
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Greatbeard(m): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2018
mrphysics:
DrLaw
+254 773 729203
Thanks bro
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by Greatbeard(m): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2018
mrphysics:
DrLaw
+254 773 729203
Thanks bro
Re: How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED by dayowunmi(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
mrphysics:
[b][/b][b][/b]On January first I scanned through the business section of Nairaland, I came across a thread where a nairalander was narrating how he started his blog. On the post, someone asked the blogger if he wants to write, the blogger rejected the offer telling him that he already have writers. I got the number and sent him a whatsapp message. I asked if he still needed a writer and he said yes.
He gave me an article of 500 words to write, I submitted it in an hour, I checked the plagiarism and grammar and they were all unique. I submitted it to him and he was impressed with my work.
we started writing and one thing is that he is very sincere. I had four months to finish service and having served in a polytechnic which is done with the second semester exam to resume April, I have about four months free to write. I knew the time wouldn't waste, so I engaged in freelance writing.

After the buyer accepted the 500 words article, he gave me 750 words, I finished on time and that was how we started working together. I haven't met him and I can't even remember his username here. All I know is his name. I later learnt from him that he has finished serving and to be very sincere, he is one of the most sincere person I have ever met.

I have linked him with other persons and they are doing well. There has never been a week that passed without me making N20000 from him. I wasn't living like a corper anymore.

Prior to the time we met, I have a friend, a nairalander too, who was on fiverr and he was equally writing to someone. He told me how he made a total of N80000 including his NYSC allawee in a month. I was shocked. I serched nairaland and I met with Nairaloan.com. I submitted 10 articles and they paid me 10k on December 22 , 2016. Nairaloan were looking for those who will work into a bank and inquire about the loan options available. I went to Jaiz Bank and got infos and submitted. That was how I got 10k on December.

From 22nd December, I searched through the business section of nairaland and I met with one guy, he was so strict, upon everything I wrote for him, he paid me N8000 on January 1st, 2017, I was so angry that he cheated me. With the stress and everything, I was disappointed. Well shaa, I got the 8k on January first, before I met this great nairalander I now write for. From January 1st to January 31st, he paid me more than N600000, infact, I made N34k on 28 and 29 January. I didn't know that there was something called allawee of 19800. Money I now make in a week.

My fellow corps members who teach in secondary school are paid price ranging from 8k -15k, I make this money in Two days.

When I started, I met someone and he gave me something to write. He is a nairalander, I wrote and submitted, he rejected it and told me that I am not good. If only he knows me. But I wasn't perturbed by that remark, I already know myself and what I can do.

Since then, I stopped wasting my time in Politics section argui about Buharis life and death, I stopped looking for nairalander likes that amounts to nothing. I ceased struggling for FTC that seun doesn't pay for.

After service, while we seek for work, I already know that I have something that can give me atleast 60k a month, while I manage that, I will ask God for more blessings.

There are many sincere nairalanders and for those serving, look for time to freelance, it pays and thw truth is that I work from my house.
Just lask week, someone from nairaland contacted me and we started writing about cars. I didn't ask him where he got my number, since it's for money, we entered the business and it added to the money I make. That one is for gifts, with him, I made N11k though he is yet to pay full but I know he will. I am not bothered because the money is for gifts and I am sure he will.

That's all for now

N/B please ignore any mistake. It's not intentional, blame it on my phone.

UPDATED
If you remember this post, the story have changed. I no longer write for people, I now have people writing for me. The earning have greatly increased, earning an average of $1000 in a month. If you are smart, please embrace freelancing. Thank you

Hello sir. Do you have any articles for outsourcing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share / Apply For The Union Bank Centenary Innovation Challenge / New Scam Method On Paxful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.