Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

What Is Causing This Black Foot,& Hands In Port Harourt? Has Anyone Noticed It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Causing This Black Foot,& Hands In Port Harourt? Has Anyone Noticed It (720 Views)

He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). / Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods We Eat Daily / Mentally Challenged Man And Woman Hold Hands In Public In Delta State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Causing This Black Foot,& Hands In Port Harourt? Has Anyone Noticed It by blogreporter: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
I just saw this on Ebiwali's blog, and decide to share here; read what she shared below!

''So i woke few days ago i notice my hands were full of dirt's, first i was like WFT? is like i didn't wash my hands before sleeping, but the last thing i touched was my laptop..

Been optimistic, tried to ask google didn't get the answer, and then i thought that was all, until i removed my sucks from my legs, there and then i knew something is definitely wrong.

Had my bath, and back to laptop as usual, although i was still worried, i cleaned the whole house,and decided to stay only on the bed..

Lets see, what's up..
And like an hour later when i checked my legs same issue, i was so upset, i could slap someone on the face, after then my friend came around, before i could say jack, She said;

''Ebiwali the blogger i've you heard of sooth?

was like what's that, the she explained everything to me...

And now i'm upset, it caused by an air pollution, and this is a very serious case, also this sooth is only happening in Port Harcourt no other state is experience it.

Wike should immediately look in to this, its kills and causes serious disease..

What's up, Are you in Port Harcourt and have experienced this? How did you feel? Lemme know on the comment box, lets talk..''

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/02/what-is-causing-this-black-foot-hands.html
Re: What Is Causing This Black Foot,& Hands In Port Harourt? Has Anyone Noticed It by blogreporter: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
The sooth..

Re: What Is Causing This Black Foot,& Hands In Port Harourt? Has Anyone Noticed It by yomi007k(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
grin

Rapture.......
Re: What Is Causing This Black Foot,& Hands In Port Harourt? Has Anyone Noticed It by abdulaz: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
I guess you're living in an environment with a polluted air, probably a sooth or smog.
Re: What Is Causing This Black Foot,& Hands In Port Harourt? Has Anyone Noticed It by fertilewomb: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
It is everywhere in portharcourt oooo. I mopped my house twice today, yet the soot was allover. After bathing ,under my foot was as black as charcoal. I dont understand again oooo
Re: What Is Causing This Black Foot,& Hands In Port Harourt? Has Anyone Noticed It by sinaj(f): 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
av being hearing of this, avnt really xperienced it.
Re: What Is Causing This Black Foot,& Hands In Port Harourt? Has Anyone Noticed It by RAFIC(m): 12:09am On Feb 14, 2017
sinaj:
av being hearing of this, avnt really xperienced it.

I'd be surprised if anyone in Port Harcourt is yet to notice it. Even communities towards the outskirts of the city are experiencing it, just to a little lessee degree.

That said, I heard the minister for environment said the government has no money to mount a formal in-depth investigation. So, here we are. If you follow local news, you'll hear about measures you can take to "protect" yourself. If you don't, browse the net for those.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Father / Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits In Treatment Of Diabetes, HBP Weight Loss And So On / Don't Be Blocking Emergency Doors Oh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.