Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

A Church Without MIRACLES Kills The Faith Of Believers. ADVICE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Church Without MIRACLES Kills The Faith Of Believers. ADVICE (691 Views)

Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith / David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Church Without MIRACLES Kills The Faith Of Believers. ADVICE by MrPRevailer(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
If you're going to a church where miralces don't happen, youre doing harm to yourself and Family. It will tell in the long run. That's why people now go to church with the sole aim of making boy/girl friend relationships, business connections, personal motivations. Serving God becomes secondary. That's why more people worldwide are seen denouncing their faith and subscribing to the foolishness/Deathtrap of ATHIESM.

Miracles are very important among the body of Christ. It is proof to both believers and unbelievers that THERE IS GOD. And a great God indeed.

In my Church, great miracles abound that is absolutely impossible and mysterious to man. With these kind I miracles, no one. I mean no one, can ever deny the existence of God.

NOTE: Dont misquote me. Let me see.
Re: A Church Without MIRACLES Kills The Faith Of Believers. ADVICE by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
So you don't go to church to pray and worship God, na only miracle you dey find. You are not a true Christian.
Re: A Church Without MIRACLES Kills The Faith Of Believers. ADVICE by MrPRevailer(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
So you don't go to church to pray and worship God, na only miracle you dey find. You are not a true Christian.

No.1 Misquote. I know people like you abound. So I put the disclaimer.

We go to church to serve God. But because there are no display of God's signs and wonders there, many people have lost faith. or have doubts that God exists.

And only Miracles clears such doubts, especially in this generation of seductions, false teachers, New age religions, explosion of knowledge.

Read the biblical accounts, Christianity was spread as a result of the miracles which the people saw. Peter first converted 3000 people. And then 5000 because they SAW shocked what God did that day.
Re: A Church Without MIRACLES Kills The Faith Of Believers. ADVICE by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
MrPRevailer:

No.1 Misquote. I know people like you abound. So I put the disclaimer.

We go to church to serve God. But because there are no display of God's signs and wonders there, many people have lost faith. or have doubts that God exists.

And only Miracles clears such doubts, especially in this generation of false teachers and New age religions.

Read the biblical accounts, Christianity was spread as a result of the miracles which the people saw. Peter first converted 3000 people. And then 5000 because they SAW what God did that day.
You are saying that a church without miracle is not a church. How about catholic churches?
Re: A Church Without MIRACLES Kills The Faith Of Believers. ADVICE by MrPRevailer(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
You are saying that a church without miracle is not a church. How about catholic churches?

That's not what I said oo. Chei. Pls which language do u understand better?

Am not going to start an argument about church denominations oo.

What you should know is CHURCHES are categorized in two namely:

True/Living Churches
False/Dead Churches
Re: A Church Without MIRACLES Kills The Faith Of Believers. ADVICE by judedwriter(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
MrPRevailer:
If you're going to a church where miralces don't happen, youre doing harm to yourself and Family. It will tell in the long run. That's why people now go to church with the sole aim of making boy/girl friend relationships, business connections, personal motivations. Serving God becomes secondary. That's why more people worldwide are seen denouncing their faith and subscribing to the foolishness/Deathtrap of ATHIESM.

Miracles are very important among the body of Christ. It is proof to both believers and unbelievers that THERE IS GOD. And a great God indeed.

In my Church, great miracles abound that is absolutely impossible and mysterious to man. With these kind I miracles, no one. I mean no one, can ever deny the existence of God.

Miracles are important, but the problem is many pastors are not willing to pay the price for the power of God that produces miracles.

1 Like

Re: A Church Without MIRACLES Kills The Faith Of Believers. ADVICE by MrPRevailer(m): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
judedwriter:

Miracles are important, but the problem is many pastors are not willing to pay the price for the power of God that produces miracles.

Exactly.
Some churches are True Churches with sound cultivation/practise of the Word of God and prayers. But they however lack the gift/power to perform Miracles.

And this can affect some believers in the long run. Who may be looking up to God for something very important in their lives. Afterwards, they begin to think theyre being deluded by religon.
Re: A Church Without MIRACLES Kills The Faith Of Believers. ADVICE by petra1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
The gospel without the supernatural is like any other dead religion

1 Corinthians 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

1 Thessalonians 1:5
5 For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.

3 Likes

Re: A Church Without MIRACLES Kills The Faith Of Believers. ADVICE by CHARLOE(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
MrPRevailer:

That's y ur pastors will always organise fake miracles for u
Re: A Church Without MIRACLES Kills The Faith Of Believers. ADVICE by MrPRevailer(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
CHARLOE:

That's y ur pastors will always organise fake miracles for u

If they are fake miracles, then the crippled man I carried to my church's crusade exactly 1year ago will not be able to walk today.

If the miracles were fake, my mum wouldn't have survived the dare devil arm robbers she encountered years ago.

If the miracles are fake, those who hated The Lord's Chosen and it's founder wouldn't come to receive prayers for their healing and share their testimonies.

I dey laugh you.
Re: A Church Without MIRACLES Kills The Faith Of Believers. ADVICE by CHARLOE(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
MrPRevailer:

If they are fake miracles, then the crippled man I carried to my church's crusade exactly 1year ago will not be able to walk today.

If the miracles were fake, my mum wouldn't have survived the dare devil arm robbers she encountered years ago.

If the miracles are fake, those who hated The Lord's Chosen and it's founder wouldn't come to receive prayers for their healing and share their testimonies.

I dey laugh you.
U 4got d dead man dat was raised raised frm d dead! grin
B4 & after pics of d said crippled man otherwise keep ur lying mouth shut! I perceive you're 1 of them fake pastors.
Re: A Church Without MIRACLES Kills The Faith Of Believers. ADVICE by MrPRevailer(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
CHARLOE:

U 4got d dead man dat was raised raised frm d dead! grin
B4 & after pics of d said crippled man otherwise keep ur lying mouth shut! I perceive you're 1 of them fake pastors.

It doesn't take me a nickel to know that agents of darkness are here to steal deceive and to destroy. But you shall not succeed in Jesus name.

If you care, go and buy the CD in our wonderful bookshop archive. Sorrow to Joy Crusade 7th Sunday CD 2016. It was one of the biggest testimonies of that day because of the terrible nature of the ailment. Yala.
Re: A Church Without MIRACLES Kills The Faith Of Believers. ADVICE by gwama: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
Absolutely, faith without works is vain.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-satanist Radically Saved And Baptised Into The Kingdom Of God / Meet Teenager Who Designed ‘uni-faith Hijab’ That Attracts Christian Buyers / Couple Arrested For Selling 'golden Tickets To Heaven(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.