Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Couple Arrested For Selling 'golden Tickets To Heaven(photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Couple Arrested For Selling 'golden Tickets To Heaven(photo) (693 Views)

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Arrested For Selling 'golden Tickets To Heaven(photo) by pcei: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
A couple ,Tito and Amanda Watts were
arrested over the weekend for selling
“golden tickets to heaven” to hundreds of
people. The couple, who sold the tickets on the street for $99.99 per ticket, told buyers the tickets were made from solid gold and each ticket reserved the buyer a spot in heaven. Simply present the ticket at the pearly gates and you’re in.

A Jacksonville police spokesman said
“People can sell tickets to heaven,”But the
Watts misrepresented their product. The
tickets were just wood spray painted gold
with ‘Ticket To Heaven–Admit One’ written in marker. You can’t sell something as gold when it’s not. That’s where the Watts crossed the line into doing something illegal.”

Tito Watts said in his police statement:
I don’t care what the police say. The tickets
are solid gold…. And it was Jesus who
give them to me behind the KFC and said I should sell them so I could get some money to go to outer space. I met an alien named Stevie who said if I got the cash together he’d take me and my wife on his flying saucer to his planet that’s made entirely of crack cocaine. You can smoke all the crack cocaine there you want… totally free. So, try to send an innocent man to jail and see what happens. You should arrest Jesus because he’s the one that gave me the golden tickets and said I should sell them. I’m willing to wear a wire and set Jesus up.

Amanda Watts said in her police statement: We just wanted to leave earth and go to space and smoke rock cocaine. I didn’t do nothing. Tito sold the golden tickets to heaven. I just watched
Police said they confiscated over $10,000 in cash, five crack pipes and a baby alligator.

Yahoo news

Re: Couple Arrested For Selling 'golden Tickets To Heaven(photo) by Freewoman(f): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
See what cocaine is doing to people
Re: Couple Arrested For Selling 'golden Tickets To Heaven(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
They should also arrested and FLOG MERCILESSLY the gullible dumbass who bought tickets from these 2 crackheads
Re: Couple Arrested For Selling 'golden Tickets To Heaven(photo) by gwama: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
This white man became Yoruba ?? grin grin
Re: Couple Arrested For Selling 'golden Tickets To Heaven(photo) by 666Antichrist: 1:56am On Apr 06, 2017
LMAO Awon John kiss

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Heaven Or Hell Before In Vision Or Dream? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/04/17 / Emir Of Bauchi Allegedly Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Visit To His Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.