Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

M.I Announces 8th Studio Album | See Details - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Announces 8th Studio Album | See Details (449 Views)

Wizkid Set To Release His New Album - See What He Calls It / M.I Announces Release Date For 4th Album ‘yung Denzel’ / “the Playmaker”: Phyno Drops New Album,see Who Was Not Featured (see Tracklist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I Announces 8th Studio Album | See Details by Dremostar(m): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chocolate City huncho M.I, has informed the world he’s working on a new album.

M.I took to Twitter to make the announcement, and according to M.I, this is his 8th studio album.

His albums include: M.I’s official albums are: >Talk About It (2008)
>M.I 2 (2010)
>The Chairman (2014)
Others: The Indestructible Choc Boi Nation(with Chocolate City) (2015) was a compilation album while Illegal Music (2009) Illegal Music 2 (2012) and Illegal Music 3: The Finale (2016) are mixtapes.

We don’t know the album title yet but going from his recent Instagram antics, the album might be called ‘SB‘.

Source: http://naijavibes.net/2017/02/m-announces-8th-studio-album-see-details/

Re: M.I Announces 8th Studio Album | See Details by BerryAnny(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lemme park mah Range 2019 model here.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Hits 1.5m Followers Of Instagram / Mavin Star Di'ja Share Beauty Photo Of Her Family / Hate Davido ?! Watch This Then You Will Change Your Decision! Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.