Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

10 Steps To Fat Loss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Steps To Fat Loss (716 Views)

Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To / Here’re The 13 Foods That TURN To Fat / 4 Fat Loss Mistakes You're Making! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Steps To Fat Loss by arak4love(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
Here are the 10 simple steps to fat loss

1) Calculate how many calories you body needs to consume to maintain your existing weight. This is called you maintenance calories.(Search Google with "calorie needs" and you will find a few different calculators to help you with this)

2) Initially deduct 10%(to a maximum of 500Kcal)off the total maintenance calories. Drastically reducing your calories will result in muscle and water loss - not fat loss.

3)Divide you calories over 5 or 6 meals rather then 2 or 3. You should aim to eat every 3-4 hours.

4)Cut out all simple carbohydrates (except straight after exercise, eat whole grain, high fibre foods.)

5) Exercise at least 3 times a week, doing 30 minutes of cardio to a reasonable level of intensity. This will help to create the calorie deficit and encourage your body to lose fat.

6)Make simple replacements in your diet, Sweetener in place of sugar, diet drinks in place of full sugar drinks, use leaner cuts of meat etc. At first these changes may be difficult but you will get used to them and make vital calorie savings every day.

7) Drink plenty of water - at least 2 litres of water every day - if you are dehydrated you body will be less efficient and will make fat loss more difficult.

cool Try to eat low carb(complex only!), low fat and moderate protein. From my experience the South Beach Diet is excellent.

9)Keep a food diary to monitor how many calories you are consuming - it is very easy to over eat.

10) Supplementing your diet can make fat loss easier. A diet high in protein can help preserve muscle (more muscle means an increase in metabolism). There are also some fat loss supplements available which help boost your metabolism, this is useful as your metabolism may slow during extended periods of dieting.

Wow! I am Excited That You Found This Interesting
I have many more of such how to guides that I am 100% sure you will love.
See the guides that have helped hundreds of people to lose 25lbds in 25 days

http://www.360degreehealthtips..com
http://eepurl.com/cBqzEj

Re: 10 Steps To Fat Loss by dimexy247(m): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Are you kidding me? Losing fat in this recession? It's a no, thank you.
Re: 10 Steps To Fat Loss by arak4love(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
dimexy247:
Are you kidding me? Losing fat in this recession? It's a no, thank you.

If you know the effect caused by fatness you will go with me. Causes like high blood pressure, blockage of the veins, high breathing, profuse sweating and many more. So you want to tell me that recession will debar you from keeping your health fit?
Re: 10 Steps To Fat Loss by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
Points 1 and 2 make fat loss sounds so scientific and at the same time boring. Like i will always say, fat-loss is a lifestyle ish. Fat-loss when made interesting and fun-loving, so much can be achieved.

All the same, very informative.

(1) (Reply)

ACT Foundation 2017 Grant / Things You Need To Know Before Choosing Your Dentist In Nigeria / 5 Reasons Why Pregnant Women Should Have Regular Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.