Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) (72411 Views)

New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria / Where Can I Get Bulk Powder Milk In Lagos / What We Saw In A MILK In Warri Today... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by danshy: 10:53am On Feb 12, 2017
same way I bought a toothpaste half-filled with air. This country nawaooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2017
I buy fresh milk from my brothers farm, that small faro bottle filled to the brim cost just N80, why should I buy peak which isn't even the quarter of that bottle for over N100. People living in big cities are just suffering with all these processed expensive foods

2 Likes

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Obiohai: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2017
Davash222:
Na milk carry u go canada

Na bad belle be dis o..... grin grin grin
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2017
Lol, and also remind them that is also thicker than the poo we use in naija.

This guy is a big boy, one if the big bloggers collecting fat cheques monthly .
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by onadana: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2017
wemmieslim:
Shey na the name and where she's from be the reason you carried her in the first place? Oga do wetin you wan do and pay the poor girl her money,

I wonder ooooo. Some people self.Misplaced priority.Simply fire dey go.

1 Like

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2017
Even in other African countries, the taste of most beverages and drinks is totally different from ours not to talk of Canada. Even in Benin republic, you hardly see fake drugs but in Nigeria it's rampant everywhere
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by elvis07: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2017
He made a good observation of something, its expected that we all condemm such practice in nigeria bcus every of such little issues as u feel combines 2geda to form d big ocean of problems d nation is swimming in today. Pls dnt condemm wat he is saying if u dnt have any reasonable contribution to offer.
sleeknick:
Lol... Na milk be ur problem now?
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2017
doublewisdom:
Do Nigerians still buy milk? angry
Yes some do.Nunu milk is the latest ,all thanks to nunu ambassador omoli oboli
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by wemmieslim(f): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2017
wink cool
DonX001:

Lol, you're just a clown.
Your replies on this thread got me grin grin grin
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by wemmieslim(f): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2017
I'll always be there, just call my name, and I'll be thereeeee
gypsey:
any redzone? I am not sure what that means could you explain further please? Besides are you always at any redzone? No specific zone? What if you are not there when i visit? grin
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by joinnow: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2017
But you forgot to tell us
400g cost $12 in Canada
Which is 12x500 = N6000

They even need to filll up and press it and fill up and press it again and again.

Tin milk in Nigeria cost N 1100

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Origin(f): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2017
That's how companies act here. No reward for customer loyalty. Its just profit profit profit.
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2017
wemmieslim:
I'll always be there, just call my name, and I'll be thereeeee
were? Were is thereeeee! grin

1 Like

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by shamecurls(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
doublewisdom:

They don't! They use palm-oil as substitute!
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Bujumbura(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
wemmieslim:
I knew your face is familiar, you're that 2minute guy that cummed after a tilt on the chest.
1-0

.knockout

1 Like

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by GentleYoung(m): 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
sleeknick:
Lol... Na milk be ur problem now?

Try get the message. It's not about the milk but every aspect of our life.

We've tolerated a lot here. Most of these companies are exploiting us here.
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by modik(m): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Adonis3:

You even see half, you Lucky oo

#Adonis3HasSpoken

Really??

I doubt if the change is up to half!
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by davidif: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
goldfish80:
Standard organisation is not active in Nigeria.
Imagine buying 157g of toothpaste to discover half of it filled up with air.
We are at the mercy of manufacturers. Anything goes in Nigeria.

That's the job of the ministry of commerce right? to set standards for pretty much everything we do from construction standards to the metric system abi do we have a consumer advocacy board like the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that over here?
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by goldfish80(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
davidif:

That's the job of the ministry of commerce right? to set standards for pretty much everything we do from construction standards to the metric system abi do we have a consumer advocacy board like the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that over here?
Like you rightly put the standard organisation of Nigeria have an over site over quality control and metric system. I think the equivalent of FDA is NAFDAC
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by rexchazy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
doublewisdom:
He want show say him go Canada now
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by HarveySpecter1: 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
VeniJu:

And you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.

Bro, you understand it perfectly.
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
Close that tin quickly before air go enter o
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Na the name you trip for, or Na the face?
Bujumbura:
In Nigeria you can never get the real value for anything you pay for

Carry girl for Pekas in Allen and agree 13k and when we drove to my hotel room i found out she is Basira from Ibadan grin

The girl told me her name was Stacy on the Dance Floor but in my drunken state i Thought Stacy will be Stacy shocked

Even a drunk in Nigeria can't get value for what he pays for
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Dahyormine(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Your milk is "FULL" and our own is "haf-FULL"

Oya tell me d difference, Shebi d 2 contain "FULL"? Abi wetin be una problem gaan? grin
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Codes151(m): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
DTOBS:
And where is the one he bought in Nigeria? undecided

Nonsense
too early to condemn!! We should ask him the prices n then, if the same company n stufff before commenting!

Cuz truth is this people take us for granted
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by DTOBS(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Codes151:
too early to condemn!! We should ask him the prices n then, if the same company n stufff before commenting!

Cuz truth is this people take us for granted
The truth of the matter is there shouldn't be any comparison at all in the first place.. .
Yea, same producer of the same product but different market. The market condition in Canada is quite different from that of Nigeria and so a different marketing concept is needed entirely to make sales in this two different market.

1 Like

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by ibinaboonline: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Went to buy oralB toothpaste yesterday and they said 400 naira. The small one 200 naira. Chai. I'm leaving...
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Lagusta(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=Bujumbura post=53622937]In Nigeria you can never get the real value for anything you pay for

Carry girl for Pekas in Allen and agree 13k and when we drove to my hotel room i found out she is Basira from Ibadan grin

The girl told me her name was Stacy on the Dance Floor but in my drunken state i Thought Stacy will be Stacy shocked

Even a drunk in Nigeria can't get value fu wan give one idiot 13k for pekas when u can easily stroll down and pick one for 500naira

Guy abeg borrow me the money, I wan chop....
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by ibinaboonline: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Canadian dollars is not 500 naira na.
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by jobsmiths(m): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
doublewisdom:
A beg me self wan knw
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Adonis3: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
modik:

Really??

I doubt if the change is up to half!

My guy I nor shi shi for here at all lipsrsealed embarassed

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by XaintJoel20: 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
goldfish80:
Standard organisation is not active in Nigeria.
Imagine buying 157g of toothpaste to discover half of it filled up with air.
We are at the mercy of manufacturers. Anything goes in Nigeria.

Shey Close Up
God go catch them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Food Is Ready: I Killed This Monitor Lizard In My Farm This Afternoon / Is This Animal Edible, Just Killed It In My Lodge / The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.