Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,521 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Forced Acquaintance With Recruitment Agencies Workers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Forced Acquaintance With Recruitment Agencies Workers (419 Views)

You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow / 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) / Funny Memes Of How Call Center Workers Feel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forced Acquaintance With Recruitment Agencies Workers by josepacified: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
kai, imagine going for an aptitude test, and you could spot faces of some of the recruitment agency workers due to previous applications in various firms, whereby you even exchange greetings, and imagine him telling you "nah your face be this" been a long time, for my mind, Lord answer my prayer I don't want to see this guy's face again. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Arise!!!! / Startime Vote ... / Tybngh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.