Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle (461 Views)

Should He Blow The Whistle Or Play Along? / My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person / Attempt To Rape Dog Goes Terribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle by Noblejay7: 6:19am On Feb 12, 2017
A friend shared this with me and I decided to bring it here in other to get advice.

He works with a company as an admin officer and part of his job description is processing of expenses for daily purchases and payment to vendors and suppliers.

My friend is in a fix right now and he needs advice. The problem started when his former boss boss was sacked due to downsizing. His new boss is a terribly corrupt person.

Inspire of the fact that his boss earns good salary which ordinary should be enough for him, he still manipulates figures and orders my friend to raise fictitious expenses which he converts to private use.

My friend also notice that his boss connives with vendors to inflate price in return for kickbacks.

Recently my friend processed and got approval for purchase of tyres for their operational vehicles in the office only for his boss to collect the money without buying the tyres.

The internal auditor who is suppose to check mate this excesses has been quiet .

My friend is thinking of using the company's wishle blowing mechanism but this might affect his boss as he could be sacked.

Kindly advice.
Re: My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle by hopeforcharles(m): 6:25am On Feb 12, 2017
This is pretty serious, and in this case he can't advice his Boss if he does he might lose his job now, and if he don't his boss might run the branch down which will affect them all, if he is sure he can do it codedly like advice his Boss or blow the whistle without him been fingered he should. But things can go super wrong especially in this recession.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle by sisisioge: 6:30am On Feb 12, 2017
Hmmmmmm...when the poo hits the fan he would surely be affected! Let him blow the whistle! Anonymously or boldly...That's what I would do. Integrity is really important in all we do.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Age Do You Loose Your Virginity And Your Regret If Any / Any Igbo Babe In Lagos Dat Can Market An Igbo Magazine Pls Watsapp Me Asap 08028 / Good Business In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.