Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person (1099 Views)

My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person / My Boss Is Not Treating Me Like Others / My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person by leavegoodbehind(m): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please I need a matured advice, I have work with this my boss for over ten years, He is arrogant, a pretender, live a fake life, lies too much by saying that he has no secret, he think he has monopoly of knowledge, he think d world rest on his shoulder,, very strict and does not forgive, an extreme perfectionist, very meticulous, detail in every matter and very impatient, as a result of this his wife ran away, his children ran away also, some staffs resign, but he is now begging me no to throw in d towel like others, we are into importation business and Estate business only and d company is doing well, the salary is very poor not that he has no money to pay salary, e.g d wife that ran away with d children took three hundred million cash before running away , the most painful aspect is that I do d whole thing, manage d Estate and d importation and market d goods , handle d computer as well as all d paper work as my Boss is an analogue person. he live in high brow area, with 6 Exotic cars but d company has no car at all, at time we use Okada to deliver goods to customers , while I live in one room.
Pls my qualifications is NCE in Accounting , If there is any well u can help to employ me I will be an asset to ur company as d experienced is there, I managed Nine building here in Lagos and on importation from PI to marketing d goods. thank u all.
Re: My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person by Collins4u1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hmmmm, he must change ooo else run away like the wife.
Re: My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person by RSVP: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
It seems your boss is trying to use you and pin you down for his own benefit.

I wud suggest you start finding a better job so you can move forward if you think working with him is not making any positive impact in your life or better call a meeting with him and be open to him about your interest..

(1) (Reply)

Cute Nairalander/blogger Shows His Webdesigning Certificate / Campus News Updates / Apostle Andrewcj, Exposed As Chief Of Exam Malpratice During University Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.