Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Side Mirrors No Longer Moving As Well As Inner Lights Not Working - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Side Mirrors No Longer Moving As Well As Inner Lights Not Working (738 Views)

U.S To Start Testing Cars Fitted With Digital Camera Side Mirrors / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors / Please The Correct Way Of Setting Side View Mirrors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Mirrors No Longer Moving As Well As Inner Lights Not Working by vani86: 6:57am On Feb 12, 2017
Gurus in the house, pls assist me with this problem i am having.

I drive a 2009 camry and noticed sometime last week that my side mirrors no longer adjust automatically as well as my dashboard clock aint working. This morning as i was getting ready to go to church, normally once you have opened the doors via remote the inner light comes on till you put your key in the ignition. This morning it was not not working even when manually Switched on NOTHING, both the dome light and reading lights.

Pls what are your thoughts, what could be the problem

Will really love you guys input and thoughts
Re: Side Mirrors No Longer Moving As Well As Inner Lights Not Working by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 12, 2017
And here na electrician workshop abi ? undecided
Re: Side Mirrors No Longer Moving As Well As Inner Lights Not Working by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2017
vani86:
Gurus in the house, pls assist me with this problem i am having.

I drive a 2009 camry and noticed sometime last week that my side mirrors no longer adjust automatically as well as my dashboard clock aint working. This morning as i was getting ready to go to church, normally once you have opened the doors via remote the inner light comes on till you put your key in the ignition. This morning it was not not working even when manually Switched on NOTHING, both the dome light and reading lights.

Pls what are your thoughts, what could be the problem

Will really love you guys input and thoughts

just a blown fuse. Run thru your fuses and replace with right capacity
Re: Side Mirrors No Longer Moving As Well As Inner Lights Not Working by vani86: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I should check all the fuse individually? Both cabin fuse box and engine fuse box?

Thanks, it was a blown fuse have fixed the inner lights. But my clock and side mirrors are still not working?
Re: Side Mirrors No Longer Moving As Well As Inner Lights Not Working by kingreign(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2017
Replace fuse with same amperage. But pls, if you do overload the 120v outlet or cigarette lighter with more powerful stuffs it can handle or using bulbs more powerful for the car or even aftermarket installations and Kazeemization of the electricals, you may have to check it.
Re: Side Mirrors No Longer Moving As Well As Inner Lights Not Working by vani86: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2017
kingreign:
Replace fuse with same amperage. But pls, if you do overload the 120v outlet or cigarette lighter with more powerful stuffs it can handle or using bulbs more powerful for the car or even aftermarket installations and Kazeemization of the electricals, you may have to check it.

I have never used d cigarette lighter neither have i ever changed any of the bulbs. I have not done any after market upgrade or change since i got it.

How do i know which fuse to change. Should i unplug all and check one by one?

I have been going through the fuse descriptions online to try identify the particular fuse that maybe at fault. But the one i checked was ok. I still changed it just in case. But the problem was not solved
Re: Side Mirrors No Longer Moving As Well As Inner Lights Not Working by kingreign(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
vani86:

I have never used d cigarette lighter neither have i ever changed any of the bulbs. I have not done any after market upgrade or change since i got it.

How do i know which fuse to change. Should i unplug all and check one by one?

I have been going through the fuse descriptions online to try identify the particular fuse that maybe at fault. But the one i checked was ok. I still changed it just in case. But the problem was not solved

Water ingress?
Re: Side Mirrors No Longer Moving As Well As Inner Lights Not Working by bizzle2: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

kingreign:
How about When the lights don't come on automatically as should be the case when the door or hatch are opened( but come on when manually switched).....what could be the problem.
The light switch is set to correct position for auto .

(1) (Reply)

Air Bags Sign And Other Warnings On Dashboard, Can It Be Fixed? / Manual Transmission / Jiji Website And App Bug Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.