Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Are Black People Created In God's Image ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Black People Created In God's Image ? (4324 Views)

Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon / Created In God's Image And Likeness / South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Aaronsrod: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
pirees:
. Ahan This one weak me oooo

My brother you know it is true. It is why our people are Christians. Satan prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8. He has possessed us..

We seek Deliverance. So should you.
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by analice107: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Blackfire:

Pity... I have friends who when we meet outside will boast I am a man, is a man's world, but whenever I visit there homes... Men... My guys are always gentil, I visited one one day by emergency... Okokobioko the guy was washing his children and wife clothes.. Yes including undies...

A wise old woman once told me.. Men are the head, but women are the neck that carries and turns it.

How am I? Am just loosing things for the past 2 weeks... I lost my car keys, my house keys, just yesterday my ATM card.

how are u too doing iron lady?
Receive the grace to stop loosing things.
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Horlufemi:
God isn't white nor black.

Adam and Eve aren't black nor white.

They were humans.

The human genome is has a wide variation and different genes have different concentrations all over the world. There is no such thing as black and white. All the humans in the world aren't much different genetically than anybody's cousin.

We are all cousins.
Why on earth do people like to confuse themselves, the op has made it clear enough for you to understand... An image comprises shape, stature, colour, and height.

Now you're just only talking of shape ignoring the other attributes, please... enhance the way you reason,
Thanks.
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
Ok. God wasn't talking about physical body when he said let's make man in our image and likeness, God is a spirit.

But Adam's body did mirror the life of God insofar as it was created in perfect health and was not subject to death. He was also given dominion over earth and the ability to communicate with the maker.

He was created in God's likeness because he was created perfect, in righteousness and innocence.
X undecided
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Horlufemi:

You are coming from a lie used to deceive y'all.

There is only one human race.

In Science there is one human race. that's why a man from Africa can marry from America have a child that is half caste. even some half caste tend to lean to one side or very mixed. because "blacks" have some "white" genes and vice versa.

To surprise you there is no pure "race". The skin color is a result of environment.

THERE IS ONLY ONE HUMAN RACE

Please be informed.
E no go better for your science teacher.
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Horlufemi(m): 6:34am On Jun 21, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
E no go better for your science teacher.
Kindly do your research
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Horlufemi(m): 6:37am On Jun 21, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Why on earth do people like to confuse themselves, the op has made it clear enough for you to understand... An image comprises shape, stature, colour, and height.

Now you're just only talking of shape ignoring the other attributes, please... enhance the way you reason,
Thanks.

The attributes you are clamoring for isn't up to 1% of the human genome. 0.02% to be sure. Do your research. It's a cultural thing not a racial thing.
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Richirich713: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2017
abiodunalasa:
The Bible said human beings are created in God's Image.
[s]But then God created Adam and Eve to be White. He could have created Adam to be White and Eve to be black. But he created both of them to be White.
We can rightly conclude here that God is a White being, since his first two creation are White and they are "created in his image".
Now, given this premise, we Black people in whose image are we created ?[/s]

Your first sentence answers your question, everything after that the Bible never said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2017
Richirich713:

Your first sentence answers your question, everything after that the Bible never said.
I tire ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2017
Richirich713:

The bible didn't say those but the bible imply them
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2017
KinzyeWriter:

Thanks.
Thanks for sheding light bro...
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2017
Hati13:
- Ethiopia is cradle of Humanity
- all humans were black at first
- whites are descendants of early Africans. They didn't came from stars as one specific person mentioned in theis topic.

There are no such things as God/gods/Satan/Angels/sprite/heaven/hell/afterlife/luck/miracle/written destiny

Believe in reason/science cool

You won my heart !

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
abiodunalasa:

You won my heart !
Really
Thanks smiley
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Horlufemi:

The attributes you are clamoring for isn't up to 1% of the human genome. 0.02% to be sure. Do your research. It's a cultural thing not a racial thing.
isn't up to 1 and at the same time cannot be neglected.
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Horlufemi(m): 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
isn't up to 1 and at the same time cannot be neglected.

ok be my guest dwell on it.

the problem with Africans is cultural/religious

we could argue all day
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Radiohead6(f): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
analice107:

UWC
BTW, am a sister.
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Voodoo That He Has Used To Tied Down His Church Members / The MFM Tactics / Do U Pray Before Eating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.