Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

How To Purchase Airtime With Bitcoin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Purchase Airtime With Bitcoin (2058 Views)

Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia / . / Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Purchase Airtime With Bitcoin by Bwaal(m): 8:25am On Feb 12, 2017
Sometimes you have idle fund left in your bitcoin wallet
Fund ranging from 0.25 - 1.50$ which you consider useless because no exchanger will buy such small amount but using Nairabits App I think every kobo counts.
so you can now buy airtime using Bitcoin for as low as 0.25$

And get 10% bonus on your first Recharge

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7UBWWkKQAi4UlMta21Jbmd4RWs/view?usp=drivesdk

Available on google play store soon
Re: How To Purchase Airtime With Bitcoin by Bwaal(m): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2017
Here are screen shots from the mobile app

Re: How To Purchase Airtime With Bitcoin by ucheheart(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2017
Nice concept
Re: How To Purchase Airtime With Bitcoin by Bwaal(m): 8:40am On Feb 16, 2017
Yea good concept? ?

Have u tried the
app
Re: How To Purchase Airtime With Bitcoin by Bwaal(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
wink wink wink smiley
Re: How To Purchase Airtime With Bitcoin by stanvesco(m): 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bwaal:
Sometimes you have idle fund left in your bitcoin wallet
Fund ranging from 0.25 - 1.50$ which you consider useless because no exchanger will buy such small amount but using Nairabits App I think every kobo counts.
so you can now buy airtime using Bitcoin for as low as 0.25$

And get 10% bonus on your first Recharge

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7UBWWkKQAi4UlMta21Jbmd4RWs/view?usp=drivesdk

Available on google play store soon

u requested for iPhone 5s from mikkys thread. i have one clean one. bought brand new. barely one year old
16gb
Re: How To Purchase Airtime With Bitcoin by Chukatabra: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
It's really crazy that you can buy airtime directly with your crypto. This article was an eye opener for me, and since then I've never looked back - https://blog.bitmama.io/buy-airtime-and-data/

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Growing Number Of Indigeneous Malls/shopping Plaza(photo) / u-Snapp - Is Revolutionizing The Way we buy & sell used Items ~ Simple And Easy / How Profitable is A Digital Marketing Agency In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.