Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward (3862 Views)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward by okesammie: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
It is no news that Luno is having some problems crediting your bank account after you sell them bitcoin, they claim it is stanbic bank's problem but then, i tried using GTBank and the same problem persists....Could it be that Luno has run out of naira because MMM, GETHELP and other HYIPs are no longer doing great and more people are selling rather than buying BTC.

Let us know if you know other exchangers who are doing fine at the moment because i need an alternative.

1 Like

Re: Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward by tutucious(f): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
okesammie:
It is no news that Luno is having some problems crediting your bank account after you sell them bitcoin, they claim it is stanbic bank's problem but then, i tried using GTBank and the same problem persists....Could it be that Luno has run out of naira because MMM, GETHELP and other HYIPs are no longer doing great and more people are selling rather than buying BTC.

Let us know if you know other exchangers who are doing fine at the moment because i need an alternative.

U can try instantgold.ng, nairaex.com naira4dollar.com, winkpayment.com.ng.

Or

Black market

Goodluck
Re: Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward by Pieromania: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
what is wrong with Liuno?they have no problem crediting my account.If they say Stanbic is the cause for the delay,they aren't talking about recipients using Stanbic,they are talking frm their own side of the transaction with Stanbic which is their official bank so if u like put central bank account it is the same result.And beside,i dnt see any delay in creditting accounts,it jst within 24hrs that accounts are creditted at most 48hrs,so what is the delay there?u request today and get credited tommorw,and u call that delay
Re: Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Pieromania:
what is wrong with Liuno?they have no problem crediting my account.If they say Stanbic is the cause for the delay,they aren't talking about recipients using Stanbic,they are talking frm their own side of the transaction with Stanbic which is their official bank so if u like put central bank account it is the same result.And beside,i dnt see any delay in creditting accounts,it jst within 24hrs that accounts are creditted at most 48hrs,so what is the delay there?u request today and get credited tommorw,and u call that delay

I requested for a withdrawal on sunday evening and it's still pendingundecided
On Monday, they said my wihdrawal is going to get sent to the bank on wednesday, on wednesday, their "Wednesday" changed to thursday.

I've cancelled and used WU anyways. angry
Re: Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward by vehisea(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pls what is WU
Re: Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
vehisea:
Pls what is WU
Western Union
Re: Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Luno's corporate account in Stanbic IBTC was frozen, because of a scammer who use another person's ID to buy Bitcoins. As per usual Nigeria fashion, they 'packed' everybody involved - including the poor company who could never have known that the perp is using stolen ID.

Unfortunately, the scammer has been found and the charges dropped, but the Fed agents have not issue an 'unfreeze the account' instruction.

Source: https://luno.statuspage.io/
Re: Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward by PoDeep(m): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
Gridlock:
Luno's corporate account in Stanbic IBTC was frozen, because of a scammer who use another person's ID to buy Bitcoins. As per usual Nigeria fashion, they 'packed' everybody involved - including the poor company who could never have known that the perp is using stolen ID.

Unfortunately, the scammer has been found and the charges dropped, but the Fed agents have not issue an 'unfreeze the account' instruction.

Source: https://luno.statuspage.io/

Yup, who needs Luno when you have BITSSA though?

www.bitssa.com

You can easily trade your bitcoins here without the risk of frozen accounts or whatever. BTC & Naira withdrawals are almost instant.
Re: Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward by PoDeep(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
Pieromania:

Time for you to move to BITSSA before its too late!

www.bitssa.com

You can easily trade your bitcoins here without the risk of frozen accounts or whatever. BTC & Naira withdrawals are almost instant.

Depositing Money - No charge for deposits made via bank transfer or Cellulant.
Withdrawing Money - ₦200 for withdrawals less than ₦10 million in value.
Deposits and Withdrawals in Bitcoin - Nominal fee, based on network and mining charges.
Trading Fees - The Bitssa Exchange follows a maker-taker model, with market makers paying no fees and market takers paying a small fee of 0.8%.
Re: Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward by Pieromania: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
PoDeep:

Time for you to move to BITSSA before its too late!

www.bitssa.com

Depositing Money - No charge for deposits made via bank transfer or Cellulant.
Withdrawing Money - ₦200 for withdrawals less than ₦10 million in value.
Deposits and Withdrawals in Bitcoin - Nominal fee, based on network and mining charges.
Trading Fees - The Bitssa Exchange follows a maker-taker model, with market makers paying no fees and market takers paying a small fee of 0.8%.
sounds gr8
Re: Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Reaching out to you from Anchor Exchange Solutions we buy your BitCoin, WebMoney and Perfect money at a reasonable amount currently we buy at 455/$1 and We sell at 470/$1 we also withdraw from paypal that has limit, withdrawal from upwork and fiverr account also available. Our service is fast secure and 100% legit Contact us today for maximum satisfaction

Re: Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward by lordjayabs: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2017
If you have Bitcoins for sale, kindly contact me on Whatsapp on 08134706534. I am so ready to buy
Re: Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward by jamsproject: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
You can also try trading it on Paxful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9fbaZ8FtTQ

AFAIK, you can have the payment sent directly to your bank.
Re: Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward by macphilip: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Latest Now2trade Review | Now2trade Withdrawal | Is Now2trade A Scam? / Cold-room Business, Help Please / The Original CBN Act Says "Non-Interest Banking" Not "Islamic Banking"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.