Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (288370 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2023
Hi, Please I need interpretations to my dream. Thanks in advance.
In my dream, I was using my hand to disturb/play with a bucket of water in front of a house and as I was playing with the water inside the bucket, long grasses were joining itself to my fingernails. Please, what does this mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 5:31am On Dec 29, 2023
Good morning; please help me interpret this dream.
I dreamt that I was really doing well (first time of having such kind of richness in my dream) and I help a lot of people and not my brothers (they didn’t help me when they had something back then ). Everybody was really happy with me that I have made it… except one of my brother, inside the dream he said I should help him and I told him i don’t have so while he was eating he gave me some meat to eat as well but I collected it and trow it away then I woke.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Seun(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
ademijuwonlo:
In my dream, I was using my hand to disturb/play with a bucket of water in front of a house and as I was playing with the water inside the bucket, long grasses were joining itself to my fingernails. Please, what does this mean?
You are a potential green thumb - someone who is good at growing plants. You need to start a garden in your compound as soon as possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Seun(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
RUGGEDWEAVER:
I dreamt that I was really doing well (first time of having such kind of richness in my dream) and I help a lot of people and not my brothers (they didn’t help me when they had something back then ). Everybody was really happy with me that I have made it… except one of my brother, inside the dream he said I should help him and I told him i don’t have so while he was eating he gave me some meat to eat as well but I collected it and trow it away then I woke.
This suggests that you harbour negative thoughts about your brother. You need to have a long talk with your brother to resolve your issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Glimpsetv: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
Seun:

You are a potential green thumb - someone who is good at growing plants. You need to start a garden in your compound as soon as possible.

Lol.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Glimpsetv: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
ademijuwonlo:

Let me provide you with the accurate interpretation of your dream.

Take your ideas seriously; you possess valuable concepts that could propel you to success. However, you have consistently overlooked these ideas. They may not have seemed significant to you, but they hold the potential to make a significant impact.

Cease treating your ideas casually and transform them into meaningful pursuits.

Prepare to invest the effort required to bring these ideas to life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Glimpsetv: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
RUGGEDWEAVER:

Mr. Seun attempted, but allow me to unveil the true meaning of your dream:

Due to past events, you still harbor resentment toward your brothers. Now that you've achieved success, you believe it's your turn to seek revenge, resulting in your reluctance to assist them whenever you have the means.

Yet, a crucial opportunity for personal growth or wealth lies in the hands of one of your brothers. Due to your sense of accomplishment and the belief that you no longer need their help, you may dismiss these virtues. This could lead to significant regret in the future.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tivta(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
I keep dreaming of my good old days In secondary school, gisting with classmates etc these are the only good dreams I seem have. What do you think it means.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Seun(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
tivta:
I keep dreaming of my good old days In secondary school, gisting with classmates etc these are the only good dreams I seem have. What do you think it means.
You miss your old friends and the times you had together. You should probably reconnect with them, if you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Seun(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nwaotu10:
I had a dream where a black hen was handed over to me by my late Dad.

In the dream, it appears he visited someone and the person gave him the hen, so he handed it to me.

I wonder what the dream means.
It means you miss your Dad and you've been looking forward to eating chicken during the holiday season. When you're eating Christmas chicken, you should remember your Dad and talk about him with the rest of your family. Remember his support and generousity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Glimpsetv: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
Seun:

It means you miss your Dad and you've been looking forward to eating chicken during the holiday season. When you're eating Christmas chicken, you should remember your Dad and talk about him with the rest of your family. Remember his support and generousity.

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nwaotu10(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
Seun:

Hahah. grin grin grin grin

Seun, Merry Xmas.

Do Xmas for me na grin
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Glimpsetv: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
Seun:

Every dream has a connotative and a denotative meaning. As a matter of fact, most dreams can have some spiritual undertone. Interpreting dreams doesn't come that easy, Chief😀

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
Thank you so much

Mr. Seun attempted, but allow me to unveil the true meaning of your dream:

Due to past events, you still harbor resentment toward your brothers. Now that you've achieved success, you believe it's your turn to seek revenge, resulting in your reluctance to assist them whenever you have the means.

Yet, a crucial opportunity for personal growth or wealth lies in the hands of one of your brothers. Due to your sense of accomplishment and the belief that you no longer need their help, you may dismiss these virtues. This could lead to significant regret in the future.[/quote]
Re: Your Dreams Explained by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
Seun:

This suggests that you harbour negative thoughts about your brother. You need to have a long talk with your brother to resolve your issues.
Okay thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by EvilPOTATO(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nwaotu10:
I had a dream where a black hen was handed over to me by my late Dad.

In the dream, it appears he visited someone and the person gave him the hen, so he handed it to me.

I wonder what the dream means.
You dad gave you something in the dream.
To create a balance, get a black hen and kill it, cook it and distribute to people..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Brainlight: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
Seun:

NA WHEN SEUN .,... START TO DEY INTERPRET DREAM NA... I HOPE SAY THAT FAKE FANTA NEVER REACH HIM SIDE.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Yuri141: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2023
Seun:

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Ajibade123(m): 2:08am On Jan 01
Seun:

Do you interpret dreams now?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:26pm On Jan 18
Glimpsetv:

Let me provide you with the accurate interpretation of your dream.

Take your ideas seriously; you possess valuable concepts that could propel you to success. However, you have consistently overlooked these ideas. They may not have seemed significant to you, but they hold the potential to make a significant impact.

Cease treating your ideas casually and transform them into meaningful pursuits.

Prepare to invest the effort required to bring these ideas to life.

Thank you so much. I am overwhelmingly grateful.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Fafesot: 9:35am On Jan 19
Why do I always eat in the dream after praying, and I usually see my younger sister cooking, or in charge of the food. Not once, not twice.

Secondly, I always see that whenever we're passing through something in the dream, my younger sister is always with me. Sometimes I defend her against attackers.

I just don't understand.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Henryjp: 11:04pm On Jan 30
I have 2 different dreams here if u can interpret them. First I dreamed flying without wings above the sky as if I'm going to heaven and and fly come down safely and saw 3 different cars and was using my hands to touch their legs. The second dream, I dream Was holding hugging a child. Pls can u interpre those dreams for me
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Davidson1010: 11:03pm On Jan 31
Pls, so urgent. What does it mean to always seeing yourself sitting in keke?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Henryjp: 7:23am On Apr 01
Pls anyone to interpret. I dream were I was at my boss house and as he want to sweep the floor then I collected the broom sweep.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Tijani009: 7:41am On Apr 17
Good morning, please help me with this,I rented a new apartment I have not moved in yet, I wanted to take my bath inside when I saw a bird inside the bucket of water drowning, I just fetch the bird out and then took my bath

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.