Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? (3508 Views)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin? / No To Sex Outside Marriage (2) (3) (4)

Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? by DTalented(m): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2017
Sexual Outercourse is lovemaking without actual vagina or anal penetration. It allows a couple to be sexual, more intimate, and even orgasmic with one another without having sexual intercourse. With outercourse, no semen, vaginal fluids, or blood is shared between partners. My question, is Outercourse outside marriage a sin before God?
Re: Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? by axeman2(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2017
YES ILLICIT SEX IS A SIN.
Re: Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? by immortalcrown(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2017
You seem to be among those modern pastors that try to modify God's law. What goes on in your mind as you indulge in the act? A sin that can be committed emotionally without physical actions, then you ask a silly question.
Re: Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2017
If you're married and you as much as flirt with someone who isn't your spouse, you've cheated on your spouse emotionally.
Re: Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? by Epositive(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2017
sexual outercourse cheesy

#positivevibes
Re: Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? by dingbang(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2017
Look sexual outercourse... I give up
Re: Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? by Sandydayziz(f): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2017
Outercourse? Orishirishi shocked
Re: Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? by wolesmile(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Outercourse? Orishirishi shocked

Yes, there is outercourse. Search on Wikipedia.
Re: Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? by DTalented(m): 1:52am On Mar 05, 2017
wolesmile:

Yes, there is outercourse. Search on Wikipedia.
Is it a sin before God?
Re: Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? by DTalented(m): 1:54am On Mar 05, 2017
Ioannes:
If you're married and you as much as flirt with someone who isn't your spouse, you've cheated on your spouse emotionally.

I do not understand...
Re: Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? by DTalented(m): 1:57am On Mar 05, 2017
immortalcrown:
You seem to be among those modern pastors that try to modify God's law. What goes on in your mind as you indulge in the act? A sin that can be committed emotionally without physical actions, then you ask a silly question.
Ok sir

Re: Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 05, 2017
DTalented:

I do not understand...

What I'm saying is that you can cheat on your spouse physically and emotionally.

Giving to another woman (or man) the emotional affection reserved for your spouse is cheating.

When you are emotionally involved with another other than your spouse, you're cheating on her.

Most times this is what comes first before the physical or sexual cheating.

And you know what Christ said in the Bible, if you lust after another woman in your heart, you have committed adultery/fornication with her in your heart.

Re: Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? by wolesmile(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2017
DTalented:

Is it a sin before God?
Outercourse cannot be a sin if you had it with your wife Na

Abi?

Re: Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 05, 2017
IT IS ONLY ON SUNDAY NAIRALANDERS REMEMBER RELIGIOUS THREAD.

from Monday to Saturday romance section will be on fire even sexuality section will be on fire too but on Sunday all these hypocritical Christians will come and be disturbing my eyes with god this god that.

Kontinue!!!!
Re: Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 05, 2017
IT IS ONLY ON SUNDAY NAIRALANDERS REMEMBER RELIGIOUS SECTION

from Monday to Saturday romance section will be on fire even sexuality section will be on fire too but on Sunday all these hypocritical Christians will come and be disturbing my eyes with god this god that.

Kontinue!!!!
Re: Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? by DTalented(m): 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Evaberry:

IT IS ONLY ON SUNDAY NAIRALANDERS REMEMBER RELIGIOUS SECTION

Kontinue!!!!
The question should be 'why is it only on sundays that Nairaland Mod push religious threads to the front page'?

TB Joshua's Wife Holds White Prophets, Disciples Hostage, Locks Them Up / Question Of The Day: Can One's Destiny Be Altered Or Truncated? / Creflo Dollar Needs $65 Million To Buy A New Private Jet (pictures)