Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Masturbation Or Fornication Which One Has The Greatest Consequences - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Masturbation Or Fornication Which One Has The Greatest Consequences (551 Views)

Nelly B X Josh2funny & Bellokreb -consequences-boiz-indigenous-beauty / Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside / List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Or Fornication Which One Has The Greatest Consequences by Fireproof123(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
A friend of mine was telling me he prefers masturbating than having a girlfriend. He said he is afraid of getting a girl pregnant and receiving divine punishment. So am asking which one has greater consequences
Re: Masturbation Or Fornication Which One Has The Greatest Consequences by ITbomb(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hypocrisy and murder have the greatest consequences
Re: Masturbation Or Fornication Which One Has The Greatest Consequences by brandonobi(m): 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
sin is sin, no special branding makes anyone better or worse, same for all sins (what i think though).
Re: Masturbation Or Fornication Which One Has The Greatest Consequences by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
None is bad.
Re: Masturbation Or Fornication Which One Has The Greatest Consequences by searchng4love: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
Formication destroys yer soul...
Re: Masturbation Or Fornication Which One Has The Greatest Consequences by Lordave: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Most of the time I wonder the sort of Christians I share this country with, with their so claimed commitment to their white religion they still prefer a sort of sin to another.

You hear them say they prefer to Bleep a girl to masturbating.

Funny enough the same set of people who prefer a form of sin to another will be quick to condemn me for not having gone to church in 5 years despite my abstinence from the numerous sins the commit on daily basis.

Bloody hypocrites!

(1) (Reply)

Lil Gurna Ft. Bodnice – Lastma / S / Latest 2017 Mix By Dj Awarenex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.