Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG (8850 Views)

NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / New Allowance Coming For Corps Members- DG NYSC / North Is Safe For Corps Members - DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by austine4real(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
iamawara:

It's just that u have never been there

for ur mind abi?
Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by Biafrarep(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
North is a war zone!

1 Like

Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by Rich4god(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
I hate north very underdeveloped like sudan with primitive somalian looking people,the only good place in the north is plateau state
Almost all the regions in Nigeria have an area that is "fantastically under developed". Though it's more in the north.

It will even surprise you to know that apart from Lagos and Abuja, and possibly PH, there is no state as developed as Kano.
Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by AngelicBeing: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
SeunEgbegbe:

Yea

That's true

The North is now safe, it's the safest place on earth

I was there last week when they killed 900 Boko haram members and captured their leader Shekau alive

May God bless Buhari, Buhari is the best President in the world

I pray that Buhari will rule Nigeria for 100 years
grin grin tongue
Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by DaGC(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Rich4god:
I technically agree to that.... Apart from the issue of insurgency and some individual extremist (wch won't happen if you mind your own biznex), I don't think there is any state as safe as the northern states.

I witnessed a female corper being stoned in Kano, for walking across the road opposite a massilaci with trouser and open hair. Multiple attacks on churches in Kazaure, Jigawa state. Religious crisis in Kiru and Kano city also in Kano state, and almost got entrapped in KD during a crisis too.

Trust me, most victims were minding their business.

2 Likes

Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by Vokians(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
He is just trying to convince corp members. He should try again later because we are all aware of the security situation up north.
Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by lastmessenger: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
North central is relatively safe. For the other areas in the north. My dear run for your life.

1 Like

Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
I live there, North is super peacefull if you mind ur own business, what I mean is

Don't take a pee near their Islamic schools( flat heads do dis alot)
don't wear skinny & boobs exposed clothes as women when walking close to a mosque
Don't try to behave like you own the place
Don't try to seat in a space meant for two people in a taxi( again flat heads do dat alot)

in all don't come to Borno unless you have experience in spotting suicide bombers, people who live there can do dat, which is why they hardly in end up in a blast radius
Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by Emperormartin(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jiang:
I live there, North is super peacefull if you mind ur own business, what I mean is

Don't take a pee near their Islamic schools( flat heads do dis alot)
don't wear skinny & boobs exposed clothes as women when walking close to a mosque
Don't try to behave like you own the place
Don't try to seat in a space meant for two people in a taxi( again flat heads do dat alot)

in all don't come to Borno unless you have experience in spotting suicide bombers, people who live there can do dat, which is why they hardly in end up in a blast radius
And you classify this as super peaceful....

My brother lemme tell you even people from north central fear people from north east n west.

All these things the DG is saying is just PREACHING
Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kundagarten:

So we should go and die because the scheme preaches diversity, abi?
How many of them children will they allow to be posted to volatile zone
Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by krauss: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Emperormartin:

And you classify this as super peaceful....

My brother lemme tell you even people from north central fear people from north east n west.

All these things the DG is saying is just PREACHING
There is this adage in my language that says 'wetin person wear for hand, him no need mirror to see am. Frankly speaking, the phobia to travel to the north has always been there even before the boko haram menace. That place seems very alienated from other parts of the country. Until they accept the truth that they have been very hostile to other ethnic groups, things will not change. Yes xenophobia has been part of humanity from the antiquities but, once it graduates to hostility and intolerance, it becomes something else. How many times have you heard that Christians either in the north or south remonstrated or destroyed lives and properties because of a cartoonist's parody of Jesus christ far away from Nigeria in recent history. Can one say the same about northerners. Charlie Hebdo had done so much of these parodies for the sake of theatrics while mocking Jesus but nobody bombed him until some misguided individuals thought it was necessary to smother his voice by bombing his theatre because of their religion. I will stop here for now.

1 Like

Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by smileyoo: 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
the state co-ordinator is even telling u, that they 've security challenges, yet u 're saying the place is safe. nawaoo, for all these politicians. i don't know what they take nigerians for: may be dumbskulls. pls send ur own kids there, only God 'll save them from those 2kobo brains up there!
Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by Sttimmy1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lol.. Give ur life a chance & trial In d North [b]Lol.. Give ur life a chance & trial In d North [/b]Lol.. Give ur life a chance & trial In d North
Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by tmgold007(f): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
doublewisdom:
His children should go and serve there first.
j
God bless u for this...this is excatly wat on my mind

1 Like

Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by sabi99(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
He must be an apprentice under lai mohammed
Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by brojoshua: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Let it not only be by word of mouth
Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
I fear north! who dem be? nor be blood dey run Thru their body?
Re: North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
I hate north very underdeveloped like sudan with primitive somalian looking people,the only good place in the north is plateau state

At least they don't eat people - now how primitive are they?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Khaki, Crested Vest, And Cap Available In Ibadan / Top 15 Best States For Nysc In Nigeria & The Highest Paying States / Batch B16 Pcms Share The States You Choose Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.