Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

The Other Face Of A Woman. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Other Face Of A Woman. (530 Views)

Story: �when A Woman Cheats� Episode1 / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country / The Birth Of A Woman's God - A Short Parody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Other Face Of A Woman. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dave was still looking at me expecting a response, a response I wasn’t entertaining at all. I was getting so angry, sad and unhappy with this little boy, imagine him holding me at ransom?
Imagine him bring me to point of tears?

Anyway, he is not getting anything from me, not after the pain he had inflicted on me. If I may add, of which my bosoms were still aching even though he wasn’t flickering them again.

David continued staring into my eyes without any words, without any emotions, I tried to hold his gaze but after a few seconds I gave in and slowly relaxed the muscles of my thighs.

A smile crept up to his face and just before he turned his body , with his face towards my crotch, his back facing me, his two legs –in kneeing position on one side of my body, the smile broadened, almost a full –teeth showing smile. As he turned, he bent his head and kissed my thighs, and then gently, with a hand on each side he pried the mass of feminine muscle apart, relieving my mush vegetation.

I have always preferred a smooth crotch free from hair, but since I started hanging out with Kate, my everything has changed. Kate had advised t6o have the hair in a trim, that way the stress of bumps and irritation and pigmentation discolouration is easily overcome. That had worked but I am yet to get comfortable with the new look, especially when I have to strip before our waxing session and now, before David. Kelv has not really seen my new looks, as I have been denying him sex since I began to find him less of a man.

The wetness from my va3ina had drenched my vegetation into a mushy turf with my gelatinous juicy fluid beginning to leak out of it.

As David hovered his face over my turf, my anger grew; thoughts filled my head;

What if he finds the sight nasty? Nauseating? Smelly?

What if he says something horrible about it?

How should I react?

I was still pondering these in my head and keening watching David and his reaction , bracing for the worst , bracing for the expected disguising grimace , when suddenly david lowered his face to my turf , without sticking out his tongue he proceeded to bring his mouth on my vegetation and slurrrrrrrrrpppppp….. . Slurped on my lovely juice.

This action so much delighted me , bringing smiles of comfort to my face .

Slurp slurppp….

He then buried his face deep and continued his power suction, sucking up all the spilled/leaked juice at my crotch and vegetation. Gently he tweaked his tongue around, darting it here and there, then moved his tongue to the mould of my va3ina, and continued to trace his tongue around it, making big circles which after a few patterns, the circle began to close in, getting smaller, the smaller it gets the more it came close to my cl1t, the smaller it gets the more sensation it brought to my cl1t. My legs were beginning to wobbling yet again. Tensioning and compressing almost at the same time. My breath quicken as well.

As the circle tighten around my cl1t, the cl1t started to pulsate, sending out electrostatic pulses, straining and yearning for attention. Dave yet again denied it. He moves away instead. Few notches down, tracing his tongue he move to my honey pot, still tracing his wet tongue , he pierced the labia apart and rolled his tongue around the edges – the mouth of the womanliness- this was very very very unnecessary because my pvssy was as wet as raining season.

Anyway he continued and slowly work his way in, making big circles, in fact scraping the barrels , the walls of my pvssy , annoying me, delighting me,. Soon he gradually withdrew his tongue and positioned his mouth over the lips of my pvssy, and kiss them, lick them, locking his lips on them, he started to passionately French kiss them, sending neutron waves- those green computer waves we saw in matrix movie, through my spine to my brain. As he kissed, he sucked on the juice, ensuring not a drop was lost to the bed sheet, the few droplets that had trickled towards my anal hole, he had quickly raised one of my leg and captured them before it would get lost in my ana1 cavity.

http://codedruns.com/forum/erotica/21st-century-lagos-wife/paged/1/
Re: The Other Face Of A Woman. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Go to the link to read the rest. If you don't mind.

(1) (Reply)

"Tales From UNIZIK" A Short Fuss By Imiano. / Why Kemi Olunloyo Should Not Be Taken Seriously / Dead End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.