Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics (48939 Views)

10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) / Unn Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen (graphic Photos) / Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
ipodstinks:
truly you are a Muslim. u have just said what ur religion support. rape, that is why u ppl are tagged rapist. and also marry underage.
your religion supports gays and lesbians
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by hopyroll(m): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
If there is one thing that makes me believe in Islam most, it is their way of worship....even if we labelled them a Terrorist, atleast they worship together, practice the same doctrine, inrespect of any Islamic association they belong, they still pray together, they believe in ones of God.....unlike the xtians.

Some xtians believe Jesus is God why some believe he was a prophet of God, Redeem goer cannot go to CAC why Winners cannot Deeper life... I stll don't know why xtians cannot worship together, they say because they practice different doctrine

Some xtians don't even acknowledge Celestial, 7days, Jehoval witness C&S as xtians....why?

Who religion help sef?
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by curvilicious: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jiang:

phuvk you!!!
I will write the same disrespectful crap on the register at ur funeral, I hope you watch me in spirit form

Lol! E pain am
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by keji3974(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
ipodstinks:
I don't know why you ppl have common issue together, how do u want me to answer u when u refused to answer what I asked you. more reason I refused to be Muslim when I was younger. this same question has never been answered by any of you Muslims since have been asking. that same question I asked of of your imam but instead of him to give me answer, he chased me out. I still don't get how you ppl lack knowledge.

prophet Muhammad (saw) had both parents while Jesus (as) doesn't. it's just God's doing. he has power over all things. the same way he created Adam and Eve without parents at all. if there is anyone worthy of the praise, it's God and no one else.
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by keji3974(m): 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
TeamSimple:
If only they know..

tell them oooo
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
akanbiaa:
Like I said I pray you don't learn of the truth in the grave.

Which truth? What do you know about the truth.
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
keji3974:

prophet Muhammad (saw) had both parents while Jesus (as) doesn't. it's just God's doing. he has power over all things. the same way he created Adam and Eve without parents at all. if there is anyone worthy of the praise, it's God and no one else.

Why do you put SAW whenever you write the name of muhammed? What is the meaning?
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
mvem:
....same to you boy...just thesame way the sucide bombers die and find out that the virgin stories are all fake and they are doomed for hell too....shalom

Wicked.
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by akanbiaa(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
mvem:
....same to you boy...just thesame way the sucide bombers die and find out that the virgin stories are all fake and they are doomed for hell too....shalom
was there suicide bombing in the time of the Holy Prophet Mohammed? Answer that question and know that darkness might pretend to be light or light mistaken for darkness but a free mind from bias , hate, anger, list , injustice , and all other negative vices shall seek and know the truth indeed and the light of the truth shall set him/her free. Know that claiming a religion alone is not enough to be saved there is work to be done and you must never associate partners with God even if its beloved of God.
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by mvem(m): 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
akanbiaa:
was there suicide bombing in the time of the Holy Prophet Mohammed? Answer that question and know that darkness might pretend to be light or light mistaken for darkness but a free mind from bias , hate, anger, list , injustice , and all other negative vices shall seek and know the truth indeed and the light of the truth shall set him/her free. Know that claiming a religion alone is not enough to be saved there is work to be done and you must never associate partners with God even if its beloved of God.
...islam started about 600AD. How would der be bomb talk more of suicide bombing that time.There was no bomb or gun at thay time so ur point is invalid...what made me quote u was how u wrote about the guy knowing d truth in the grave thats what made me write what i wrote.There are 7 billion people in this world with alot of beliefs and religion.Everychild born is given one based on his location and parents same as u....u re taught right from birth( for u its the madrassa) why ur religion supersede others and why it is d one that worship God truly..many religion sprung from each other.christainity from judaism, islam from both(u can dispute it), buddha, hindu, tao etc...i follow what i know for its only what i know and believe...i go against the things that look morally bad and wrong but still am not God to tell anyone who is going to hell or not and u re not too....tolerance and moral behaviour is d way forward and all religion should incoporate it.....as human i see alot of loopholes and wrongs in islam, u too will see same tin in other religion but to me islam has much more questions to answer and the religion is very questionable....thats my view
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by chiedu7: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
TeamSimple:

He confessed to God.

Dunno that the only to get saved is Through Jesus.

That's why Jesus is Alive while Mohammed is dead
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by TeamSimple(m): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
chiedu7:

Dunno that the only to get saved is Through Jesus.

That's why Jesus is Alive while Mohammed is dead
The hereafter will tell.
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by akanbiaa(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
mvem:
...islam started about 600AD. How would der be bomb talk more of suicide bombing that time.There was no bomb or gun at thay time so ur point is invalid...what made me quote u was how u wrote about the guy knowing d truth in the grave thats what made me write what i wrote.There are 7 billion people in this world with alot of beliefs and religion.Everychild born is given one based on his location and parents same as u....u re taught right from birth( for u its the madrassa) why ur religion supersede others and why it is d one that worship God truly..many religion sprung from each other.christainity from judaism, islam from both(u can dispute it), buddha, hindu, tao etc...i follow what i know for its only what i know and believe...i go against the things that look morally bad and wrong but still am not God to tell anyone who is going to hell or not and u re not too....tolerance and moral behaviour is d way forward and all religion should incoporate it.....as human i see alot of loopholes and wrongs in islam, u too will see same tin in other religion but to me islam has much more questions to answer and the religion is very questionable....thats my view
many things could lead people to hell or be forgiven but things like suicide , associating partners with God is automatic hell with no debate. Except the latter if the person truly repents before death.
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by chiedu7: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
TeamSimple:

The hereafter will tell.
Just the fact that Jesus is Alive and Mohammed is dead, is a clear pointer tof what will happen.

Not forgetting that Jesus will return not Mohammed.

If Mohammed is great how come he is dead and not returning?

Wise up bro, wise up.
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by hopyroll(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
chiedu7:

Just the fact that Jesus is Alive and Mohammed is dead, is a clear pointer tof what will happen.

Wise up bro, wise up.

Can you please differentiate between being dead and being alive in a more logical sense?

I still don't know when some people will wise up in this century......
Someone who can talk, who we can see, who can type, eat and does every other things just like you and I is reffered to as being alive while otherwise is dead...

Wise up bro...Jesus is dead. He was brutally crucified and murdered as narrated by the holy book.....even bible confirm him to be murdered.

We only believe in is ressuretion however, it doesn't mean that he's alive.....

Bible didn't tell us that Jesus is alive, bible only teaches us of his ressuretion...
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by TeamSimple(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
chiedu7:

Wise up bro, wise up.
The hereafter will tell. Don't worry about my soul,worry about yours.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by mvem(m): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
akanbiaa:
many things could lead people to hell or be forgiven but things like suicide , associating partners with God is automatic hell with no debate. Except the latter if the person truly repents before death.
...so from ur insinuation u knw who and who is going to hell.....who do u mean by associating partners with God?
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by delpee(f): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
hopyroll:
If there is one thing that makes me believe in Islam most, it is their way of worship....even if we labelled them a Terrorist, atleast they worship together, practice the same doctrine, inrespect of any Islamic association they belong, they still pray together, they believe in ones of God.....unlike the xtians.

Some xtians believe Jesus is God why some believe he was a prophet of God, Redeem goer cannot go to CAC why Winners cannot Deeper life... I stll don't know why xtians cannot worship together, they say because they practice different doctrine

Some xtians don't even acknowledge Celestial, 7days, Jehoval witness C&S as xtians....why?

Who religion help sef?

Sadly Muslims now have different doctrines too. That's why you have Shiites, Sunnis, etc. There are now different modes of worship and lifestyles each claiming to be the right one. Even ISIS, Boko Haram, AL Shabab, AL Qaeda etc consider themselves to be better Muslims. God sees through our hearts and knows those who truly worship Him rightly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by ipodstinks: 12:18am On Feb 14, 2017
RooRuudRonSaha:
your religion supports gays and lesbians
how many wives are u planning to marry, cos in ur religion, ur god said many?
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 1:28am On Feb 14, 2017
1,that same god allowed jacob marry 2 wives,david many, solomon countless,ojukwu,rev evander holyfield many wives even tuface.your god is confused
Re: Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics by adinoyiM(m): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Must be in hell by now in unimaginable zorrow cry my brothers and sisters please repent for hell is real oh. Jesus is the only escape route

So you are the one who consigns people to hell. Yet you do not know where you will end up. I can only pity you and your kind. Ignorance is indeed a disease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) / Youths Set Ondo Prisoners Free, Burn Police Station & Akeredolu Campaign Office / 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.