Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Can One Start A Unisex Hair Salon Business & Be Successful? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Start A Unisex Hair Salon Business & Be Successful? (9495 Views)

5 Signs That Shows You May Never Be Successful In Life! / How To Start Profitable Hair Salon Business / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Start A Unisex Hair Salon Business & Be Successful? by laserboy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2009
Hi all, My wife who has been jobless for over 5 months since she finished her NYSC is planning to go into hairdressing business. She  has some knowledge about hair making. Can someone please tell me how she can be successful in this line of business? Thanks all.
Re: How Can One Start A Unisex Hair Salon Business & Be Successful? by wunmexoni: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2009
hi,
coincidentally ur wife and i are almost in same shoes there is plenty of money in the business but it requires monitoring i just finished serving too and am married

is she a hairdresser?

if she is not she would have to employ people to work for her it means serious monitoring.

she has to ensure she gets good hands thats the only way to keep ur customers coming back.

what is the competition like in the area of choice?

i wish her all the best .

regards to her
Re: How Can One Start A Unisex Hair Salon Business & Be Successful? by dani1luv: 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2009
One need a Loan
Re: How Can One Start A Unisex Hair Salon Business & Be Successful? by chosen04(f): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2009
dani1luv:

One need a Loan

Do you give loans? lol
Re: How Can One Start A Unisex Hair Salon Business & Be Successful? by walash: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2009
Hi, your post got me fascinated, though am a male but want to set up a unisexHair saloon here in Ikorodu, does anybody have an idea of how much it will cost starting off?[b][/b] undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can One Start A Unisex Hair Salon Business & Be Successful? by laserboy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2009
We need more posts here plz. This business has been getting people's approvals!!! smiley
Re: How Can One Start A Unisex Hair Salon Business & Be Successful? by doriangray: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2009
i own a cyber-cafe and due to issues that we owners are facing has started making me think towards starting my wife in that salon business to share some areas in my office.
Re: How Can One Start A Unisex Hair Salon Business & Be Successful? by luxury001: 2:46pm On May 28, 2015
Hello all. I was going through Google on how to start up a successful Unisex salon and I got here. I'm a student but am planning on starting a unisex salon in an area in my school. I don't want to wait till I'm done in the univ. I just finished learning barbing. So I'm planning to open a standard Unisex salon. Though I'm going to employ some trusted stylist to join hands with me. So I need to know how much it can cost to start. I only know about barbing. Please I need more info. You all know how Nigeria is, I can't wait to start making my own money instead of waiting on some useless job with useless pay out there. Thanks. #no insult please.
Re: How Can One Start A Unisex Hair Salon Business & Be Successful? by betaessays: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Learn how to start a hair salon business in Nigeria + bankable business plan
http://businessplan.com.ng/how-to-start-a-hair-salon-business-in-nigeria-hair-salon-business-plan/
Re: How Can One Start A Unisex Hair Salon Business & Be Successful? by NaijaPress: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
You can start a salon business with our business plan... https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/hair-salon/

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Countries Actually Go Broke? / "Fall Of Oil Prices Will Not Affect Nigeria” – Jonathan Assures / 11 Nigerian Banks Make Top 50 African Banks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.