Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued - Autos (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (88687 Views)

Auto Sales From USA And Canada. / Cars With A Great Discount And Minimum Fees From The USA And Canada! / Compare The Prices Of Suv Cleared Via Cotonue And Apapa/tincan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:13am On Feb 04, 2011
The ride is clean, despite her age

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:14am On Feb 04, 2011
Beautiful and yet the price remain same

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:15am On Feb 04, 2011
More

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:16am On Feb 04, 2011
A nice ride and a good price

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:17am On Feb 04, 2011
We remain open and God is faithful

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:18am On Feb 04, 2011
Now come on inĀ  . . . . . dont jump the window oh, come in thru the door

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:18am On Feb 04, 2011
More of the loaded door

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:19am On Feb 04, 2011
Thanks for checking us out

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:20am On Feb 04, 2011
More for less

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:21am On Feb 04, 2011
Mileage is good

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:21am On Feb 04, 2011
Dance to Afro Makossa

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:22am On Feb 04, 2011
The steering wheel

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:22am On Feb 04, 2011
The gray seat

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:23am On Feb 04, 2011
More of the seats

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:24am On Feb 04, 2011
The trunk fits so much . . . . .7 seater machine

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by autochecke: 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2011
@Fhemmmy

I am looking for tukumbo (VIN verified) of the following cars for myself and I will choose the one that is the best from all offers (if any) :-

1) Honda Accord 2008 - preference
2) Toyota 4Runner 2006/7
3) Toyota Rav4 2006//7/8
4) Toyota Corolla 2008

The only cars I will consider are those that have a history that can be verified.

If I import a car myself and ship it to Cotonu (say value =N=2.0), how much will I be looking at for the duty and how much will you charge me for clearing and all other costs to my compound? And how long for delivery from the time of customs payment till delivery to my compound in Lagos?

Thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by martharus: 2:17am On Feb 10, 2011
@ Femmmy,

I recommended ur nl id to a pal (non-nairalander) for enquiry based on what i see in ur posts, he is looking for 02 navigator, but he wants me to initiate the enquiry. He is located back in akwa ibom southern nigeria and delivery to his door if u guys eventually deal. Can u post this for him to see. Let him know if 02 model have more than one type. I will pilot him to ur post as soon as i see it and leave both of u to it
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:15am On Feb 10, 2011
autochecke:

@Fhemmmy

I am looking for tukumbo (VIN verified) of the following cars for myself and I will choose the one that is the best from all offers (if any) :-

2) Toyota 4Runner 2006/7
3) Toyota Rav4 2006//7/8
4) Toyota Corolla 2008

The only cars I will consider are those that have a history that can be verified.

If I import a car myself and ship it to Cotonu (say value =N=2.0), how much will I be looking at for the duty and how much will you charge me for clearing and all other costs to my compound? And how long for delivery from the time of customs payment till delivery to my compound in Lagos?

Thanks.

Your time on our thread is highly appreciated.
Will work on this and get back to you within 24 hours.
We do take so much pride in what we sell and we will never be undersold.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:17am On Feb 10, 2011
martharus:

@ Femmmy,

I recommended your nl id to a pal (non-nairalander) for enquiry based on what i see in your posts, he is looking for 02 navigator, but he wants me to initiate the enquiry. He is located back in akwa ibom southern nigeria and delivery to his door if u guys eventually deal. Can u post this for him to see. Let him know if 02 model have more than one type. I will pilot him to your post as soon as i see it and leave both of u to it

We are highly humbled by your gesture and God will take care of your business as well.
We will give detailed information here for your friend soon.
Thanks for your time on our thread and we promise to remain open and of good service.

However, if we know the budget that your friend is working with, we would have suggested a 2003 model, for the fact that, the newer shape started in 2003 till it was changed for the 2007 models.
But we will respond to your requests within 24 hours.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2011
As promised, Sir.

2002 Lincoln Navigator comes only in 2 types:
1. 4X4 Drive that has the 4X2 drive with it, so you chose what to drive in based on need.
2. 4X2 Drive

For a 2002 Navigator, we will be able to deliver one to Lagos at a cost of 1.9M Naira . . . . . .
However, if your friend could add something little to that, we could make a 2003 Model. . . .
See the posted and we will post you a 2003 pix as well . . . . . . .

Looking forward to your business and being able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers . . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2011
Features: Adjustable Pedals, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM, Anti-Lock Brakes, Automatic Climate Control, Back Up Sonar, Cassette, CD, Chrome Wheels

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2011
Driver Airbag, Leather Seats, Luggage Rack, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Seats, Power Steering, Rear Air, Rear Defroster, Running Boards, Side Airbags, Sun Roof, Third Row Seat, Tinted Windows, Traction Control

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2011
autochecke:

@Fhemmmy

2) Toyota 4Runner 2006/7
3) Toyota Rav4 2006//7/8
4) Toyota Corolla 2008

Thanks.

The prices are as follows as promised to quote you within 24 hours.

2008 Honda Accord:

2008 Honda Accord LX = 2.7M Naira
2008 Honda Accord LX-P = 2.9M Naira
2008 Honda Accord EX = 3M Naira
2008 Honda Accord EX-L = 3M Naira

Toyota 4Runner

2006 Toyota 4Runner = 3.5M Naira
2006 Toyota 4Runner Limited = 4M Naira

2007 Toyota 4Runner = 3.8M Naira
2007 Toyota 4Runner Limited = 4.6M Naira

Toyota Rav4

2006 Toyota RAV4 = 2.9M Naira
2006 Toyota RAV4 Limited = 3.1M Naira

2007 Toyota RAV4 = 3M Naira
2007 Toyota RAV4 Limited = 3.3M Naira

2008 Toyota RAV4 = 3.35M Naira
2008 Toyota RAV4 Limited = 3.6M Naira

Toyota Corolla
2008 Toyota Corolla CE = 2.2M naira
2008 Toyota Corolla LE = 2.3M Naira

If you wont mind something with unconfirmed VIN Report, the price will surely be cheaper.
Also, please note that the price quoted include all prices to land it in Lagos.

Let us know based on the budget and the price quoted you, the pix of what you would like to see.

Looking forward to your business and being able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers. . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by autochecke: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2011
@Fhemmmy

sent you email.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2011
autochecke:

@Fhemmmy

sent you email.

Thanks for the mail and a response has followed.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by martharus: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2011
@ Fhemmmy,

Post acknowledge. Will get back to you shortly
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2011
Standard Equipment: Fuel Consumption: City: 12, Memorized Settings Including Door Mirror(S), Memorized Settings Including Pedals, Memorized Settings For 3 Drivers, Driver Seat Memory, Remote

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2011
Digital Keypad Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Cruise Control, Trailer Hitch, 4-Wheel ABS Brakes, Front Ventilated Disc Brakes

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
Passenger Airbag, Side Airbag, Rear Air Conditioning With Separate Controls, Full Third Row Seat, Cassette Player With Auto-Reverse, AM/FM Stereo, Radio Data System, Rear Audio System, Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2011
Total Number Of Speakers: 4, Power Adjustable Pedals, Privacy Glass: Deep, Silver Alloy Rims, Wheel Diameter: 17, Wheel Width: 7.5, Front Fog/Driving Lights, Leather/Genuine Wood Steering Wheel Trim, Plastic/Rubber Shift Knob Trim, Genuine Wood Dash Trim, Genuine Wood Door Trim, Genuine Wood Center Console Trim, Roof Rack, Trip Computer, External Temperature Display

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2011
Auxilliary Engine Cooler, Tachometer, Auxilliary Transmission Cooler, Power Remote Driver Mirror Adjustment, Heated Driver Mirror, Heated Passenger Mirror

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2011
Electrochromatic Rearview Mirror, Power Remote Passenger Mirror Adjustment, Turn Signal In Mirrors, Dual Illuminated Vanity Mirrors, Compass, Rear Heat Ducts With Separate Controls, Audio Controls On Steering Wheel

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / Learn About Title Brands And Say Goodbye To Guesswork / I Need A 18 Seater Toyota Hiace Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.