Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,735 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (88875 Views)

Auto Sales From USA And Canada. / Cars With A Great Discount And Minimum Fees From The USA And Canada! / Compare The Prices Of Suv Cleared Via Cotonue And Apapa/tincan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by yemstrad(f): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2009
Oga Fhemmy,

Are you sure of the clearing cost being in the region of 180k to 200k? If yes, then can you do it to Lagos at $6,500? How long will it take to have the car landed in lagos? Pls, come down small so that we can do something together as quickly as possible.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2009
yemstrad:

Oga Fhemmy,

Are you sure of the clearing cost being in the region of 180k to 200k? If yes, then can you do it to Lagos at $6,500? How long will it take to have the car landed in lagos? Pls, come down small so that we can do something together as quickly as possible.

Sorry for a clean ride, it is not possible to go down on that price.
If yu are married with kids, cos i love kids and i might give you $1 on every kid you have cool
Talk to adexfem for clearing, but i am sure the clearing wont be more than what i quote you.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by yemstrad(f): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2009
Hehehehehe, comical fhemmmy  grin Well, what about my question as to how long for the vehicle to reach Lagos?  Can you place the pix of a sample 02 Sienna here for me to see?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2009
yemstrad:

Hehehehehe, comical fhemmmy grin Well, what about my question as to how long for the vehicle to reach Lagos?

Roughly 4 weeks after the sail of the ship, Sir.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by yemstrad(f): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2009
Fhemmy, i am still waiting for the pix of an 02 Sienna and how do i get the money across to you? You can get me at yemstrad@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2009
yemstrad:

Fhemmy, i am still waiting for the pix of an 02 Sienna and how do i get the money across to you? You can get me at yemstrad@yahoo.com. Thanks.

The money dont have to come to me.
When you are ready, i will give you the number of our representative in Nigeria, you will call him, and you guy meet up, at his office, or wherever is comfortable to you.
You make the payment to me, he will tell me about the payment and i will act accordingly from here.
I will send you a mail still
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2009
Never too late to order for that dream ride.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by adexfem(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2009
@ axeman85, cost of clearing the lexus is 230k
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by yemstrad(f): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2009
Adexfem, how much to clear Sienna 2002 for Lagos port abeg grin Give me the best price smiley
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by adexfem(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2009
yemstrad

give me 180k, make i clear am sharp sharp cool
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by routsz: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2009
If you are currently a Cotonue dealer, we can do some business to help people get great cars at wondeful prices.

@ fhemmy
kudos 4 yr initiatives & more grease.
'wonderful prices' may not always amount to affordabl prices though. What is yr take on accidented (but repaired) vehicles which i understand are a bit cheaper? hw much will land 2002 full option hyundai santa fe [lx 4wd] in lagos? low mileage, silver color pls
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2009
routsz:

@ fhemmy
kudos 4 yr initiatives & more grease.
'wonderful prices' may not always amount to affordabl prices though. What is yr take on accidented (but repaired) vehicles which i understand are a bit cheaper? hw much will land 2002 full option hyundai santa fe [lx 4wd] in lagos? low mileage, silver color pls

Thank you very much for the great comments.
We will leave no stone unturned till our customers are able to buy rides at affordable prices.
For a 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Lx Model 4WD - we will get it for you for only 1.62M
Remember this comes with all the goodies that it can have, with Leather interior.
See the attached pix for more.

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by axeman85(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2009
@adexfem

abeg na cut throat price be that oo. anyway when i ready, am sure we can reach an agreement. better. grin
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2009
Opportunity still knocking.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2009
Merry Xmas to all our customers
Merry Xmas to all our well wishers and to all the doubters . . . . we will sell to u all.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2009
Hi Fhemmy,
Whats the landing cost on a 2007 camry ce salvg,
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2009
babs2aroks:

Hi Fhemmy,
                Whats the landing cost on a 2007 camry ce salvg,

Hello Sir,
We will make a believer in you for 2.48M
Clean in and out and you will pain the town red . . . u will be the envy of hood.

For more info - - - femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Feed your eye and imagine you in something like this - - we reduce the gap between good things and affordability

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 6:04am On Dec 13, 2009
Even cheap rides to Lagos . . . . .halla
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:35am On Dec 14, 2009
s[b]We narrow the gap btw affordability and good thing[/b]
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2009
Getting ready for the Pre-Order Redefined.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
Make your order known
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2009
Watch out for the rock bottom prices . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2009
Pre-Order simplified
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2009
You never can tell how cheap those rides cld be.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2009
More to come !

We will put you in your next ride with ease and pain free .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:13am On Dec 17, 2009
[size=15pt]Coming soon . . . . .[/size]

2007 Toyota Camry with all the imaginable toys  - - - - - -  2.6M

We will narrow the gap between good rides and affordability.

We stand by what we sell.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2009
Get ready your check book
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Tudor6(f): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2009
Fhemmy does that 2007 camry price include clearing?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
Tudór:

Fhemmy does that 2007 camry price include clearing?

These are what are included.
1. Buying.
2. Shipping.
3. Clearing.
4. Auto Detailing.
5. Delivery to a Lagos Address.

But u cant go wrong with such price . . . . . only a pre-order deal.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2009
Let us be of service to you
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2009
Watch out for some rock bottom prices . . . . . we wanna slash the price again
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by axeman85(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2009
@phemmmy

i have been wondering incase am not able to get the funds to get the lexus is300, will 1million naira inclusive of custom clearing land me a clean low or average volvo s40 i believe its a 2000 or 2002 model manual trans or auto but full options, leather or fabric interior or mazda6. will 1mill land me any of these cars to my doorstep in naija. ? thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / Lagos Plate Number Is Available / I Need A 18 Seater Toyota Hiace Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.