Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? (4008 Views)

Warehouse Of Clothes In Bales In Benin City / 60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Suppliers Of Clothes In Bales. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by fashiong: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2009
I was wondering if anyone out there is interested in selling high-end female fashion clothes from USA,these clothes are from stores like Dillards,macys,forever21 etc,

I usually bring them to Lagos,Nigeria directly from USA.Keep in mind that these are brand new clothes with their labels/tags still on them.

If you are planning to venture into such business,i can show you how to get started and make profit from it.

These clothes(ladies tops) are sold in Boxes of 100 Pieces.I will sell it at a wholesale price so your profit is guaranteed.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks.
Fashion Guru
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by BSD: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2009
Sounds like a scam. Counterfeit goods no doubt.
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by fashiong: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2009
Why in the world would you say that ? Are you trying to increase the number of posts you have on NL or , I dont get your point.I live in the USA and send clothes on a regular basis to Lagos.Call me on my cell rather than bash my thread !
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by deluxecad(m): 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2009
Haha! Omo igbo ni. Allow him 2 sell his merchandise abeg.
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by fashiong: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2009
I am not even igbo- i am yoruba.no be only Igbo sabi sell ooo.
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by fashiong: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2009
Still waiting on your responses guys !!
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by BSD: 4:59am On Dec 07, 2009
I say it sounds like a scam because you say that boxes are sold with 100 pieces. That is the kind of quantity that one would buy from a Chinese operation as they have high minimums.

Are you paying retail in the US and then shipping and making a profit?
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by fashiong: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2009
I purchase them wholesale in large quantity,to avoid the repackaging issues in Nigeria,i pack them in travel bags with 100 in each of them,although some could be less(depends on the weight)

Hope this explains it better.I dont buy retail as we have signed a contract with them to purchase wholesale stock.

BSD-Are you male or female ? I could ask you to get 1 free top if you are located in Lagos,perhaps that would convince you better.
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by BSD: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2009
Sorry, that still sounds fishy. You're saying that Forever 21 sells to you at wholesale?

Are they factory seconds?
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by fashiong: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2009
If you are not sure of how the wholesale market works here,please lets end the discussion, You seem not have an idea of this business.BTW,Where are you located ?
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by sayhi2ay(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2009
@fashiong: I thought clothes importation have been banned ?
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by fashiong: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2009
sayhi2ay- I guess thats why most stores around the country still sell Clothes from USA and UK !
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by BSD: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2009
@fashion guru-I don't know how this market works? I have been working in clothing retail/wholesale for 14 years. I have travelled to China to source fabric and production facilities. I know this industry!
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by fashiong: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2009
That is China ! I dont deal with them.If you want lets talk better and share constructive ideas since you are also into the biz.Perhaps i could learn a thing or two from you.lol
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by BSD: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2009
Where are you located?
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by fashiong: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2009
usa
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by BSD: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2009
Me too, NYC.
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by Chinoanyi(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2009
Hi am intrested,wat s ur contact info,why dnt u ve male cloth 2,dat wud ve been very gud cus am a guy,gve me ur numba or mail id ok
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by fashiong: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2009
Hi there,

Unfortunately we are not into male clothes.If you need feamle,let me know.
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by ochenya200(f): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2010
Dear fashio,

when you talk about biz you have to be specify a little not just blank statement you sell in boxes. well i am interest but you never leave your contact or number.
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by Comma: 3:12am On Jan 07, 2010
grin, at the end, you will find, USA quality, and Chinese price
Re: Interested In Selling Usa Clothes In Nigeria ? by Petrodirect: 12:44am On May 09, 2020
Good

(1) (Reply)

Apply for last long in bed sales agent In All These States. / "Freight Talk" - Air & Sea (we Pick-up Worldwide) / CHINON Genesis III 38-110mm Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.