Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

How To Control Blood Sugar Level With A Boiled Egg - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Control Blood Sugar Level With A Boiled Egg (770 Views)

Thing You Should Know About Eating Banana On Boiled Egg / Control Blood Sugar With Neem Tea Plus Vernonia Bitters. / Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Control Blood Sugar Level With A Boiled Egg by Psoul(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2017
The blood sugar level is not a joke. You need to do everything in your power to establish a critical balance if you want to live happy and healthy life.

Every time you hear about people’s health, you think about their lifestyle in general.

There are lots of influences here that could do some damage.

As you know, nutrition runs through my veins, so we are going to pay attention to food.

In general, people’s health is connected to food. Since we got that out of the picture, let’s see what people do to improve or check if their health is under attack.

When an individual doesn’t feel right, there is thought that something is going on in his organism. That makes that person go to the doctor and perform a regular checkup of their blood. Usually, the blood tells everything you need to see from your organism.

The values of your blood sugar or blood pressure can have a serious impact on your overall health. Disorders of this kind are called the “silent killers” as they progress steadily and slowly.

One example: diabetes.

The number of people with diabetes is on the rise. You should do a checkup if you want to exclude diabetes as a potential danger.

You can prevent that from happening!

There is a natural remedy of regulating the sugar in your blood. It acts quickly, and it’s amazingly beneficial. You just need a boiled egg, and you are ready to go.

Ingredients:

Boiled Egg
Apple Cider Vinegar
Water
Preparation Method:

Take an egg and cook it in the afternoon
Peel it
Use a fork and pierce it a couple of times
Place the egg in a big bowl
Add vinegar and let it sit overnight
In the morning, eat it along with a glass of warm water.
If you do this every day, you are going to leave no chance for the blood sugar to do some damage.

Plus, the egg is perfect for breakfast, and I call it a nutritious bomb.

Re: How To Control Blood Sugar Level With A Boiled Egg by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 13, 2017
Interesting...

1 Like

Re: How To Control Blood Sugar Level With A Boiled Egg by makdcash(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Please Help What Can I Use For My Stomach Ulcer / Docs, I've Got Toothache, Help / Drinking Water On Empty Stomach Immediately After Waking Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.