Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

See Photos Of The UNILAG Student Who Slumped & Died After A Night Out With A Man - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Photos Of The UNILAG Student Who Slumped & Died After A Night Out With A Man (772 Views)

Dr Abideen Aro Revives A Pilgrim Who Slumped During Hajj In Saudi Arabia / 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) / Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of The UNILAG Student Who Slumped & Died After A Night Out With A Man by zoba88: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2017
As shared by Micheal Ogunlaja....

'I knew her for more than two years.Tope was a good girl, humble, nice and jovial lady. She was a prestigious lady ready to sacrifice everything for someone. I remember those moment we spent together reading, joking, and tackling serious issues. Memories of u tope can never vanish from my life. Tope u never tell me u will go this soon. It was a shock when i heard ur death. Why would death Pick u. The last time we saw, we talked, joke, laugh and sober together not knowing that was the last time we were gonna to see. Indeed we lost icon, an akokite.u will forever be in my heart.
Finally tope has been buried this morning.Myself and ras rap with Taiwo Akinbinu wept bitterly as tope corpse was been put into the grave. What a small world we lived in.
Let all be good and live a good and holy life because one day death is coming to pick us one by one.
We loved u but God loves u more. Till that day where we will meet in the blossom feet of God almighty where death won't separate us till eternity.

So sad. I give u my last respect tope.

R.i.p Tope omolara .

May your gentle soul rest in peace'.

cc;Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-photos-of-unilag-student-who.html?m=1

Re: See Photos Of The UNILAG Student Who Slumped & Died After A Night Out With A Man by paulo220(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2017
such a beautiful young girl...RIP
Re: See Photos Of The UNILAG Student Who Slumped & Died After A Night Out With A Man by nerodenero: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2017
Unfortunately repentance is past if not done before death.

Live every second rightly and in a Godly way as though its the last. If life is lived like this, it is a loss for the devil.

RIP to the dead!
Re: See Photos Of The UNILAG Student Who Slumped & Died After A Night Out With A Man by ybalogs(m): 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
What will the man she went out with be thinking now? Is it a case of ritual killing or just her time? So so unfortunate death had to catch up with her in such a situation. RIP.
Re: See Photos Of The UNILAG Student Who Slumped & Died After A Night Out With A Man by Benjom(m): 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
May the soul of the young lady rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Never Do After Eating! (no.4 Is Really Dangerous For Your He / Finally, here's the proof Ladies; Sex in pregnancy does more good than harm! / How You Can Last 20-40 Minutes Longer In Bed Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.