Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,081 members, 7,845,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos (36024 Views)

Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby / Ubi Franklin And Jaden, Goof Around In Adorable Father And Son Photos / Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by vascey(m): 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Rare photos?!! WTF!!!! undecided
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by Abdulazeez007(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
Pluto16:
Old stupid pics.....I wrote nice post and videos but this biase Mods won't push it to FP...Nonsense
No vex, such is life, the OP is a PDP member.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by Yommy247(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
Iceman2017:
No be our colour Davido dey flash there?

Hit like if you know what I'm saying
receive sense in Jesus name!
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by sipsip(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oga, those are old pictures na.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by 12345baba(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
veekid:
These guys are made mehn! But I still don't understand what that FAT guy dey do behind Davido all the time. Can someone explain?
he is davidos hype man
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
It's really cool seeing Wizkid and Davido together.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/wizkid-and-davido-goof-around-in.html

What is the name of the Rick Ross character in the middle?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by veekid(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
12345baba:
he is davidos hype man
sorry; what's his function?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by Iceman2017(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=Yommy247 post=53672516] receive sense in Jesus name![/j]Amen
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by johnstar(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
veekid:
These guys are made mehn! But I still don't understand what that FAT guy dey do behind Davido all the time. Can someone explain?
hype man
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by dante12412(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Old pics abeg cos if u watch,davido's latest gold chain is not on his neck except dis old one which he dashed a fan some time ago.pls u guys shouldn't be feeding us with old pics which is exactly wot d FG are doing recently with Buhari. grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by consultmal97(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
efilefun:
Photo of how many years making FP with just one comment
nh there u no go knw say op dey play politics for here be that,and this is another form of corruption
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by Lyord56(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
marshalcarter:
dat doesn't mean both of them are talkin undecided
Ow do you know
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by marshalcarter: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lyord56:
Ow do you know
you too sef ow did you knw
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by watered(m): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Small shildren grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by danjaD(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
gays
u sef
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
veekid:

Isn't that Spesh?? The only thing he is known for is "cuming" on girls and putting the videos on Snap chat.. ( if he is Spesh)
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by DEWKID(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
veekid:

he's Davido's Brother, His name is Adewale
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by talk2saintify(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
wait dat guy actually jack davido wif one hand shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Pluto16:
Old stupid pics.....I wrote nice post and videos but this biase Mods won't push it to FP...Nonsense

I notice that too, there was this one time I posted on politics section, one mod move am sharp sharp to travel section, then a less than five minutes letter som1 posted same thing and then it gets moved to front page
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by Omobolaji19(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Those pictures are old mehn
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
marshalcarter:

Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by ItzWonderz(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dat fat guy is always around davido,,,i mean,,,does e follow him to the bathroom to cry cry cry
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by GeneralFestytop(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
The pictures doesn't look new undecided
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by Azubogucharles(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
It's really cool seeing Wizkid and Davido together.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/wizkid-and-davido-goof-around-in.html

Otondo.... Old pixs
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by QDSG(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
na u sebi
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by QDSG(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
na u sabi
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by daxon001(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
marshalcarter:
EXACTLY..... A mere friendship facade undecided
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by wman(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ksslib:
I still remember that night. A loud bang woke me up from sleep. As I tried to clear my eyes, I heard footsteps in the living room. I knew what it was. They were here for it.

I quickly flung myself from the bed and ran towards the basement. As I descended down the stairs, a shadow of a huge figure ran past me in the other direction.

I was terrified and confused; not knowing which direction to run towards. I remembered what was in the basement and ran towards that direction immediately.

I entered the basement and opened the carton. My hands were trembling as I counted the package with sweaty fingers. But as soon as I was done, a sigh of relief filled my face.

Just then, I heard a voice over the intercom. It was The General. "Lieutenant!!!! Package status update"

I pressed the green button and raised the device to my mouth.

"Omega!! all fffucks are in place, omega!!. I repeat... All fffucks are in place. No single ffuck given to the enemy, omega!!"

Jesus!!!

That was creative. Men I love it.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos by Arielle: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Don't they brush their tongues. Ewww!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity / Nedu Wazobia Shares Throwback Pictures (NYSC, Corper) / Taju Receives Cheese Balls: Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.