Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) (37075 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
A man identified as Ekezie from Imo state was paraded unclad after admitting to the killing of numerous people in his hometown through diabolical means. The accuser Mr. Chinwendu who is a barber/hairstylist at MkpachaUkwu Mbeke in Mbeke community of Isiala Mbano in Imo state -laid a strong accusation against Mr. Ekezie and equally backed it with about 2million Naira as a penalty if he fails to prove his accusations beyond reasonable doubt.

The accuser claimed that he took Mr. Ekezie where the charms were prepared years ago In Ebonyi state on the agreement that he is taking Mr. Ekezie to the deity for protective powers, but the story changed when they got to the shrine and to his dismay, he found out that Mr. Ekezie came for a different mission.

According to Awurum Darlington, the accused in company of some youths and traditional headed to the shrine in Ebonyi State for confirmation, and behold, they got to Ebonyi State and it was confirmed that this Mr. Ekezie pictured unclad here had written so many names cut across men and women in different businesses and crafts within the area and immediately he confessed, pleading with the people not to expose him at home.

According to eyewitnesses, over 50 chains locked with keys and nailed to the mighty Tree in Ebonyi State were uncovered with each placed with a name. So many of them dead already.

They forced him to unlock the keys in other to set the captives free which he did and made an open confession that nothing can be done about the dead ones.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/man-paraded-unclad-for-killing-his.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2017

Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
wickedness everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
you see all those villages wey dey start with "mba..." for Imo state,them dey wicked no be small.
The kind of atrocities committed by many wicked villagers there can send shiver down the spines of even the devil!
i lost a friend and neighbor,entire family wiped out this early January.They never returned back to Abuja.Same from Mbano.

just Last week,another neighbor dropped dead mysteriously.Same day he died his relatives came to take pictures for his obituary.Same people that refused come see him in the hospital. As them tell them say the man don die,them use speed come collect ''OBI'' picture.

sincerely,still wondering why someone will just sit and device evil against somebody?!All those people he killed,what did he gain from their death?He is still looking poor and wretched.

Person go enter motor from him village to Ebonyi to kill someborry?Na wa for this kind life!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by Adedaniel211(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jungle justice
Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by brandonobi(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
village? y not, akuko uwa

1 Like

Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by dainformant(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
the heart of man is desperately wicked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by Jabioro: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hmmm!!!!
Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by tochukwuifeduba: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
i dont believe such stories . innocent people have been accused wrongly

8 Likes

Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Foolish man behaving like an AFONJA....meaning heartless!

19 Likes

Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
I blame buhari grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hanover from sour palm wine.

Check my signature for fresh palm wine delivery anywhere across 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by Young03(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
too bad
Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by Spicylate(f): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
I clicked, I kinda read and I'm leaving with absolutely no words to drop.
Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by josephine123: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
okies oo
Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ekeze sef angry
Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by veekid(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2017

Buhari sef tongue
Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by kabrud: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Many disgusting stories from these "educated people" every minute of the hour and every hour of the day. I'm tired of this brand of education.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
#Walk of shame. Reminds me of Game of Thrones.

Ugandans and barbarism.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by wemmieslim(f): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ewo ooo,
Jesus save us from this blood sucking demons that parade themselves has human being, chaiii.

2 Likes

Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by davodguy: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
The parader should probably prepare for his own journey to the creator. You have the effrontery to parade a babalawo naked and fear no catch you?

Anyway, it is only among Igbos that this can happen.

Happy world radio day. Theme: Radio is you.

Biafra Radio must report this barbaric act

3 Likes

Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bad news everywhere. God help us
Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by 234ng44uk(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
I didn't bother to read the story. But I know it has to do with the way of life of Biafrans in Biafra and a glimpse of what their republic would be.

8 Likes

Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by legendte(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Evil
Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
so y una no com allow us see the pe.nis?

1 Like

Re: Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) by slawomir: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
am just a bini boy inside Uniben shuttle on my way to Uniben.
oh I almost forgot. I am also a proud member of the NCAN
Igbos would never ceize to amaze me

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrests Two Hotel Staff For $17,000 Theft, 11 Others (pic) / Two Armed Robbers Killed At Alakija Bus Stop, Satellite Town, Lagos / Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.