Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Naija Underground Lyricists - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naija Underground Lyricists (518 Views)

MI Abaga Lists Top Five Nigerian Lyricists Of All Time / Lyricists spot / Top Five Underground Acts To Watch Out For In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Underground Lyricists by USUKUMA(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
This thread is created for all underground lyrical cats who want to promote their dope projects. For reviews and rating too.
Just drop the lyrics as well as your songs links and cover art.
We'll do the review and help promote in big sites like pady pady, provided its dope.

Below is a review of a track that was sent to my email by an upcoming 19yr old calabar lyricist.
Vine yard ft valor-- we gon change

Overall rating(delivery + other song elements) : 8/10

Line scrutiny:

We aint giving up. . .church service at the last floor"
(Nice metaphor!!! Swell imagery! I can imagine being in a church now, with two or more floors. So in essence, he' ain't giving up cos his church service's at the last floor. Good pun too)

"Pastor, can we say the Lord's prayer now?
Our father. . .beats our mom and can't get us a better lounge"
(I like how he started the next line with our father--the first line ending with Lord's prayer. Yeah, apparently our father always begins the Lord's prayer. Dope)

"Lazy gs get up on their feet. . .to practice ballet" ... Not work
(Lol, if you don't consider this line dope, you'd have to start taking ballet classes. #smirk)

"Better not quit, fight still like amer tek and black ops"
(Marvel fans ooo, wer Una dey? This dude is cray with em meths.
"Fight steel. . .like amer tek and black ops". Super hero steel usual villains were amer tek and black ops. Dopee)

"Joy comes in the morning, after night, like Bruce's soldiers"
(Lyrically baddo, historically baddest, according to Lil kesh, lol.
After a googled research, I discovered that a certain king Bruce of england had, eons ago, sent his soldiers after a rebellious knight. Damn)

"Now you sade's daughter, no longer a girl. . .who was bright as snow"
(Quit buying current affairs booklet by the road side, buy this dude's track lol, he got enough in his bars. Sade's daughter underwent * * surgery, Sade's daughter now a boy, no longer a girl)

"You could be that Mr incredible who's not from J town"
(MI should be jealous bra, lol)

"Ride with me and we'll cover more tracks than panda remixes"
(Well.... Don demarco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone call DSS? This kid's a murderer)

If you's gon drop tracks with lyrics here, it must be dope!!!
©©USa
Re: Naija Underground Lyricists by queiii: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
w w w. datafilehost. c o m/d/2068a884 that's the track link, copy and paste in your local browser I just cop'd it. its dope watch for mine!!!
Re: Naija Underground Lyricists by queiii: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
cover art

(1) (Reply)

WORLD Premiere:audio Download, Wizkid-sweet Love / Stonebwoy – My Name (forever Riddim) / NEW!! Watch Big Brother Naija Star Bisola Sing Gospel...and Wows Fans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.