Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Single Woman Interested In Adopting A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Woman Interested In Adopting A Child (1289 Views)

Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch / What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? / Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Woman Interested In Adopting A Child by omoharry(f): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hello, a friend of mine , SHE IS 36 years old has always wanted to adopt a child. .She is looking at starting her family my adopting a baby girl to call her own. The questions: is she eligible as a single working class lady to adopt a child in Nigeria..secondly, what are the processes involve.
Re: Single Woman Interested In Adopting A Child by propertyarena: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2017
let her approach any motherless babies home and make her intention known.
they will take it up from there.
Re: Single Woman Interested In Adopting A Child by omoharry(f): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2017
propertyarena:
let her approach any motherless babies home and make her intention known.
they will take it up from there.
Thank you
Re: Single Woman Interested In Adopting A Child by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
omoharry:
Hello, a friend of mine , SHE IS 36 years old has always wanted to adopt a child. .She is looking at starting her family my adopting a baby girl to call her own. The questions: is she eligible as a single working class lady to adopt a child in Nigeria..secondly, what are the processes involve.

Hmmm... has she tried natural insemination? Has she ruled out any confounding factors that make it impossible for her to take in?
Re: Single Woman Interested In Adopting A Child by UEDIBO: 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
i can impregnate her for free.
Re: Single Woman Interested In Adopting A Child by bukatyne(f): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
I don't think a single can adopt a child legally.

Let her find out more.
Re: Single Woman Interested In Adopting A Child by Eketem: 3:08am On Mar 10, 2017
bukatyne:
I don't think a single can adopt a child legally.

Let her find out more.

Single women above 35 can adopt

1 Like

Re: Single Woman Interested In Adopting A Child by bukatyne(f): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2017
Eketem:

Single women above 35 can adopt

Well, she's eligible then.

1 Like

Re: Single Woman Interested In Adopting A Child by DonMilano(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
She can come and adopt me, ask her how much she go pay?
Re: Single Woman Interested In Adopting A Child by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
We no be adoption lawyer na.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Downloads. Watch Unlimited Movies On Irokotv / Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? / House Hold Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.