Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak (10641 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books / Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by felixomor: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
akintom:

Evil and greed?

What's the connection?

I still insist, you graduated from "oko oloyun herbal healing center ".

And you swore the oath with Sango and Ogun emblems.

"Sango" ke
I always knew an idol worshipping person could only pretend for not too long.

Well, At least I took oath grin
Just like every other

But as for u,
Nothing is more dangerous than a doctor who took no oath.
They kill and eat for fun.

1 Like

Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by joe4christ(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
urheme:

Your suggestion Sir,

Christians don not flog, pierce or drain blood from persons for painting streets.....we look after our bodies....not a hair on our bodies should be hurt or injured.

if your idea of "pray, fast and read scripture" constitute or is synonymous to physical injuries...then you have missed the point....... undecided

i fast
i pray
i read the scripture......and spiritually, mentally and physically, it sharpens me... i am a stronger person now with a very sound mind than when i was in your camp

You simply are in your comfort zone and I sincerely do not envy you.
I know fear will not allow you explore fully outside the confer of your faith, and so I advice you to stay put there for it only takes people with balls to remain atheist and free thinkers, we see life from a perspective you can only begin to imagine.
Your religion I believe encourages living by faith, freethinking on the other hand encourages being rational which involves using your 5 senses and putting them to work.
Your faith promotes the "fear of a God" thereby encouraging you to live as slave of indoctrinations while freethinking encourages you to live freely and rationally which consequently brings you to a mature level where you live your life for the general good and being note considerate about the welbeing of humanity.
We live life every moment and live it to the fullest without any fear for "tomorrow we die" and so no regrets whatsoever. We are brave, and have conquered the fear of hell promoted by religion long ago.
So, I still don't see how the life of a religious folk will be better.
We have more non religious philanthropists than we have religious philanthropists. So, what's the advantage of being religious pls?
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by joe4christ(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by joe4christ(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
urheme:

Your suggestion Sir,

Christians don not flog, pierce or drain blood from persons for painting streets.....we look after our bodies....not a hair on our bodies should be hurt or injured.

if your idea of "pray, fast and read scripture" constitute or is synonymous to physical injuries...then you have missed the point....... undecided

i fast
i pray
i read the scripture......and spiritually, mentally and physically, it sharpens me... i am a stronger person now with a very sound mind than when i was in your camp

You simply are in your comfort zone and I sincerely do not envy you.
I know fear will not allow you explore fully outside the confer of your faith, and so I advice you to stay put there for it only takes people with balls to remain atheist and free thinkers, we see life from a perspective you can only begin to imagine.
Your religion I believe encourages living by faith, freethinking on the other hand encourages being rational which involves using your 5 senses and putting them to work.
Your faith promotes the "fear of a God" thereby encouraging you to live as slave of indoctrinations while freethinking encourages you to live freely and rationally which consequently brings you to a mature level where you live your life for the general good and being note considerate about the welbeing of humanity.
We live life every moment and live it to the fullest without any fear, for "tomorrow we die". So no regrets whatsoever. We are brave, and have conquered the fear of hell promoted by religion long ago.
So, I still don't see how the life of a religious folk will be better.
We have more non religious philanthropists than we have religious philanthropists.

So, kini big deal? undecided
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by akintom(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
felixomor:

Just like every other
didn't your Bible command you not to take an oath?

Matthew 5:33 Again, you have heard that it has been said by them of old time, You shall not forswear yourself, but shall perform to the Lord your oaths:

Matthew 5:34 But I say to you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

Matthew 5:35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

Matthew 5:36 Neither shall you swear by your head, because you can not make one hair white or black.

Matthew 5:37 But let your communication be, Yes, yes; No, no: for whatever is more than these comes of evil.

felixomor:

But as for u,
A dangerous doctor is the one, who's united in mind and under the controll of an Idol, that works in mysterious ways.

felixomor:

You were once a member.
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by felixomor: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
akintom:
didn't your Bible command you not to take an oath?

Matthew 5:33 Again, you have heard that it has been said by them of old time, You shall not forswear yourself, but shall perform to the Lord your oaths:

Matthew 5:34 But I say to you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

Matthew 5:35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

Matthew 5:36 Neither shall you swear by your head, because you can not make one hair white or black.

Matthew 5:37 But let your communication be, Yes, yes; No, no: for whatever is more than these comes of evil.

A dangerous doctor is the one, who's united in mind and under the controll of an Idol, that works in mysterious ways.

You were once a member.

Mscheww.... lipsrsealed
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by HardMirror(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
felixomor:

Are u ready for the challenge or no? lipsrsealed
I am thru with that life. It is like vomiting and going back to gulp it up. You can't see "light" and go back to darKness to pls a none-entity.

2 Likes

Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by felixomor: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
HardMirror:

I am thru with that life. It is like vomiting and going back to gulp it up. You can't see "light" and go back to darKness to pls a none-entity.

Please dont remind us of those lies.
Abeg

1 Like

Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by akintom(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
felixomor:

Mscheww.... lipsrsealed
Coward and quack are siamese.
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by felixomor: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
akintom:

Coward and quack are siamese.

And Hypocrites usually have no atom of honour.

1 Like

Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by blueAgent(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
felixomor:

First of all, Even many nairaland atheists disagree with ur bolded statement above. Some even say life is meaningless.
But people like u can never know that, because u reason from the nose.
You didnt even make a single attempt to address the OP's issue.
Well, am I surprised? No undecided

Lol..... it is obvious his nose is doing the work of his Head .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by NamieNamie: 5:29am On Mar 09, 2017
felixomor:

"Sango" ke
I always knew an idol worshipping person could only pretend for not too long.

Just like every other

But as for u,

Loser, your 200k years old ancestors were worshipping living Gods who are ancestors before the white man conned them to praying to a figment of their imaginations - Gods they pulled out of their pale, pink sun intolerant asses.
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by felixomor: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2017
NamieNamie:

Loser, your 200k years old ancestors were worshipping living Gods who are ancestors before the white man conned them to praying to a figment of their imaginations - Gods they pulled out of their pale, pink sun intolerant asses.

Please get help.
You are sounding confused.

1 Like

Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by NamieNamie: 7:22am On Mar 12, 2017
felixomor:

Please get help.
You are sounding confused.

I am confused? I am not the one who prays to the gods of murderers, rapists, thieves, a god who looks nothing like me. You blacks need your heads examined - praying to a pig skinned god who murdered and raped your people into submission. Christianity is white supremacy that is why fools like you prays to a white man who looks nothing like you.
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by felixomor: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2017
NamieNamie:

I am confused? I am not the one who prays to the gods of murderers, rapists, thieves, a god who looks nothing like me. You blacks need your heads examined - praying to a pig skinned god who murdered and raped your people into submission. Christianity is white supremacy that is why fools like you prays to a white man who looks nothing like you.

Jesus Christ was not a white man
I told u, get help
U wont listen
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by JackBizzle: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2017
felixomor:

Jesus Christ was not a white man
I told u, get help
U wont listen

But the white man brought christianity to Nigeria. The Jews themselves do not practice christianity as a while.
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by felixomor: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2017
JackBizzle:

But the white man brought christianity to Nigeria . The Jews themselves do not practice christianity as a while.

Another blunder.
Whites were not the first to bring Christianity to Africa

Besides you hypocritically use the western education brought by the same white men who brought Christianity..

Just go abeg.....
Get help

1 Like

Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by orunto27: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2017
The young Christians are on the right path, learning for Life but the young Atheists, having missed road, are heading for Doom.

2 Likes

Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by JackBizzle: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
felixomor:

Another blunder.
Whites were not the first to bring Christianity to Africa

Besides you hypocritically use the western education brought by the same white men who brought Christianity..

Just go abeg.....
Get help

lol.....Either you can't read or you are just being deceitful.

I wrote "Nigeria" and not "Africa".

I repeat- the white man brought christianity to Nigeria
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by JackBizzle: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
orunto27:
The young Christians are on the right path, learning for Life but the young Atheists, having missed road, are heading for Doom.

Yeah, the young christians are on the right path to eating grass for their pastors grin grin
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by felixomor: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
JackBizzle:

lol.....Either you can't read or you are just being deceitful.

I wrote "Nigeria" and not "Africa".

I repeat- the white man brought christianity to Nigeria

Keep quiet.
U keep arguing with ignorance.
Go n do reasearch, even the white men didnt bring Christianity to Nigeria first.
It has been well debated and found out.
Its people like u that also claim Mongo Park discovered River Niger.

This is the problem
U mix pride with ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by JackBizzle: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet.
U keep arguing with ignorance.
Go n do reasearch, even the white men didnt bring Christianity to Nigeria first.
It has been well debated and found out.
Its people like u that also claim Mongo Park discovered River Niger.

This is the problem
U mix pride with ignorance

How did christianity reach Nigeria if it didnt come through white men?

??
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by felixomor: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
JackBizzle:

How did christianity reach Nigeria if it didnt come through white men?

??

Now u see u r the one twisting?
I said "first"
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by JackBizzle: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
felixomor:

Now u see u r the one twisting?
I said "first"

Who brought christianity first then?
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by felixomor: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
JackBizzle:

Who brought christianity first then?

Monks
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by JackBizzle: 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
felixomor:

Monks

Lie Mohammed.

Bros, you too dey lie!!

Gerarahere with your lies1
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by felixomor: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
JackBizzle:

Lie Mohammed.

Bros, you too dey lie!!

Gerarahere with your lies1

I pirry u undecided
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by budaatum: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
felixomor:

You assume atheists are mentally stronger than Christians.
Abi? Good

And I said demonstrate it.
Period.
It's actually demonstrated by you, and in this thread. The weakness of your reasoning is astounding and I am certain you'd see it yourself now it's cold.

I swear to god, I will rip up the membership card of any atheist who reasons like op!
Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by felixomor: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
budaatum:

It's actually demonstrated by you, and in this thread. The weakness of your reasoning is astounding and I am certain you'd see it yourself now it's cold.

I swear to god, I will rip up the membership card of any atheist who reasons like op!

If u cant counter the thread,
Shift your atheistic foolishness cool

NEXT PLEASE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak by budaatum: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
felixomor:

If u cant counter the thread,
Shift your atheistic foolishness cool

NEXT PLEASE!
It's been countered already. Your desire to continue in your gullibility blinds you to it which is rather unfortunate. Comical though, except you are an insult to Christ. He taught intellectual superiority way beyond that which you show here. And he never lied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do Christians Mean By "Its Your Heart That Matters" / OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.