Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) (42265 Views)

GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / 179KG Yam Harvested In Akokwa, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
It will make much sense if you record a video on how onions is grown to help our young graduate develop interest in agriculture.
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
marshalcarter:
WISH to live in the north
FEAR NORTH.
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by slurryeye: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
mikolo80:
why don't you? Stop waiting for govt. Theso babas no send us

Unfortunately, I'm not residing in Nigeria. But if I want to invest in Nigeria, it will surely be in Agriculture
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by mikolo80: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
slurryeye:

Unfortunately, I'm not residing in Nigeria. But if I want to invest in Nigeria, it will surely be in Agriculture
neither do I but I'm planning to go back to do my bit a year after leaving. You're either part of the solution or part of the problem. Lamenting never solved any problem. Crocodile tears won't lift a finger.
If e pain you well well you go find solution.
My own children will not be called nigga when they can be kings and queens in their own land.
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Pavore9:

I meant how to effectively store it for such duration.
I see.
Thank you bro!
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by To5man(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Shey Na Alubosa I wan chop?
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
There's another one in kona dangora Kiru LGA in Kano state.
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by slurryeye: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
mikolo80:
neither do I but I'm planning to go back to do my bit a year after leaving. You're either part of the solution or part of the problem. Lamenting never solved any problem. Crocodile tears won't lift a finger.
If e pain you well well you go find solution.
My own children will not be called nigga when they can be kings and queens in their own land.

Did you just read my comment that I will invest in Agriculture if I go back? And there is what's called feasibility study. You just don't jump into an investment without understanding the nitty gritty of the venture.
And your children being called nigga depends on the part of the world you are
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by ephi123(f): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Wow, this is amazing. These are the people that need all the support from government. Everyone on the food chain is key.
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
slurryeye:

There is what is called irrigation to take care of the extreme heat, dry soil and moisture content. And for encroachment of the desert, I expect the federal government to have embarked on several Afforestation programs by now
irrigation? from where, the little in the dams are saved to generate our poor electricity. the rain fall in the north is gradually declining every year. its a problem that's not yet blown on a full scale.
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Haslil878:
are you blind? Does this particular place look like desert in your EYE?
next time reply with a more brilliant comment except you want to say this is all your brain can conjure
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
And some say that the Northerners are the problem of Nigeria. Hmmm.... These are the original hardworking people developing Nigeria through provision of adequate food to feed the nation. I'd take a nation of farmers any day any time over a nation of traders.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by Taku555(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
marshalcarter:

its a lie....except is dis afonjastic element dem dat lack senseundecided hausas are nyz ppl in naturegrin
you are right bro! Hausas are nice people but don't touch the untouchable
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by slurryeye: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

irrigation? from where, the little in the dams are saved to generate our poor electricity. the rain fall in the north is gradually declining every year. its a problem that's not yet blown on a full scale.

The last time I checked irrigation system are built on ever flowing river water
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
marshalcarter:

its a lie....except is dis afonjastic element dem dat lack senseundecided hausas are nyz ppl in naturegrin

OK O, We the Bulus', Bitrus' and Ishayas are in the best position to tell you. Write your will before relocating and please leave me some fortune!
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by daxon001(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
azimibraun:
E dey give. Blood and d oda room juice .. hehehehehehehe.... just kidding. but for street anything wey people no sabi d health benefit dem go simply just say e dey give blood or e dey wash everything inside belle..
Lol. Will prolly Google it sha
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by mikolo80: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
slurryeye:

Did you just read my comment that I will invest in Agriculture if I go back? And there is what's called feasibility study. You just don't jump into an investment without understanding the nitty gritty of the venture.
And your children being called nigga depends on the part of the world you are
my bad
But everyone discriminates against black ppl overtly or covertly, even fellow black ppl, abi you forget say Ghanaians wan build yuge wall.
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by AminuRano87(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
friedcorn:
Hausa better than yoruba and igbo. Religion is their problem
correct. the draconian religion is our problem
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by joinnow: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
iambijo:
too much negativity in you, like you've ever been to north, sokoto,kebbi,zamfara since year 2000 there's nothing lyk wat u are saying
I have been to 30states in nigeria
Dont get me wrong
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by Klington: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Pavore9:

"Over opportunity"! grin

As onions can be preserved up to 10 months while still retaining its flavour.
don't conclude in a haste.... It's a perishable item.. It can be delicate to preserve. Do a thorough investigation
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by joinnow: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
slurryeye:

That's so myopic
Not my broda
See as they dey kill themself for kaduna.
b]I have been to 30states in nigeria
Dont get me wrong[/b]
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by joinnow: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
iambijo:
too much negativity in you, like you've ever been to north, sokoto,kebbi,zamfara since year 2000 there's nothing lyk wat u are saying
Truth they say is bitter
I have been to 30states in nigeria
Dont get me wrong

Also note i am more positive in life than u
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by Pavore9: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Klington:
don't conclude in a haste.... It's a perishable item.. It can be delicate to preserve. Do a thorough investigation

You need to read up, the apples being sold in Nigeria today were they harvested in 2017?
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by slurryeye: 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
mikolo80:
my bad
But everyone discriminates against black ppl overtly or covertly, even fellow black ppl, abi you forget say Ghanaians wan build yuge wall.

I agree with you on black people being discriminated against or stereotyped. But I'm afraid to say we blacks are responsible for some of the ill treatment we get from other races, because we don't like ourselves, and we have complexity issue
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
slurryeye:

I agree with you on black people being discriminated against or stereotyped. But I'm afraid to say we blacks are responsible for some of the ill treatment we get from other races, because we don't like ourselves, and we have complicity issue
exactly why we need to go back home and develop otherwise we will never be respected
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by Valkyr: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Korea4eva:
I am Looking for a val

Eat a bulb of onion to wash thine looking eyes. Then you shall see a star following the one seek
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by slurryeye: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
joinnow:

Not my broda
See as they dey kill themself for kaduna.
b]I have been to 30states in nigeria
Dont get me wrong[/b]

Kebbi and most part of Northwest has been peaceful for a while
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by joinnow: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
delivryboy:

Don't you ever get tired of cheap propaganda? I'm not Hausa but I grew up in the northern Nigeria, it is arguably the most secured region, I live in the south south now and you can never compare the level of insecurity in the south south and the north. Not to talk about the level of productivity in the north compared with the south. The north is safe and productive.
What is cheap propaganda
Why is truth always bitter
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by joinnow: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
slurryeye:

Kebbi and most part of Northwest has been peaceful for a while
Thank God you said for a while oooo
But did you understand what a post initially.
I said get prepare.....
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by joinnow: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
marshalcarter:

Why is truth bitter?
Not tomorrow you come and tell us in Nl
How you narrowly escape not been slaughter
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by joinnow: 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
pawesome:
c ya lyf? so us wey d north n dem neva slaughter us nkoh... Go get a lyf

Some fowls dey survive christmas na
but dat no mean say it can not be slaughter in easter
Re: The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) by pawesome(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
joinnow:

Some fowls dey survive christmas na
but dat no mean say it can not be slaughter in easter
mehn,u sure sound lik a mitch buh bet me wia eva u re,d north is far beta dn dt hole dt u re in..DAN BANZA SHA SHA SHA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plastic Tanks For Catfish Farming / Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan / "Vertical Sack Farming" My Pains, My Joy! My Experience So Far By: Organicfoods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.