Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List (47059 Views)

Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel / Uber Slashes Lagos Fares By 40% In Response To Taxify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by babyhrt(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
I spent 3 hours on the queue in agric this morning (Feb 13 2017) just to enter the bus....

They are so unorganized, the buses are hardly available and you want me to pay 200?

Am sorry
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by Btruth: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
comshots:
It is tax payers money that they use to run lagos.It is even the masses that are paying ambode and tinubu salaries and ridiculous pensions after aa mere 4 years.
Oga, same thing is happening all over the world. I'm very very conversant with yearly increase in transport fares in London, England. For how many years now have transport fare from Oshodi to CMS been N100? So, let's been reasonable too, government or the institution that runs the administration of those buses too needs to make profit. On this, I really support the increase.
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by AngelicBeing: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
Keneking:
Ambode sef
tongue
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by FaroukM(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lagbus increment is still fair compare to BRT..in dis recession who will enter ketu to ikorodu 200.when danfo and tata dey carry am 100 or 50naira
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
ikorodureporta:
una won increase ikorodu to cms frm 200 to 300.....we mst do aluta! Why not 250?? Una go com let danfo price skyrocket....

That Ikorudu hike pain me eh! well by March 1 I'll be out of this state for good!
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
since this govt started, its been one price hike to the other...everything is just on d increase
Anyways, I didn't see dat of TBS to fadeyi or ojuelegba/barracks to TBS, so it means it wasn't increased? choi *dancing shoki*...

Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by Johnrake69: 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Btruth:
Oga, same thing is happening all over the world. I'm very very conversant with yearly increase in transport fares in London, England. For how many years now have transport fare from Oshodi to CMS been N100? So, let's been reasonable too, government or the institution that runs the administration of those buses too needs to make profit. On this, I really support the increase.

So you support 50% increase? The same govt saying they are working on reducing cost of food stuff is increasing fares. Inflation is hitting the roof. Keep supporting them.
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by Jokerman(m): 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
GMBuhari:

You chop from Awon oloriburuku

You study, live , work with Awon oloriburuku, what does that make you?

The bus was probably financed by loans or something and needs to be paid on time, what other way to service the debt if not through increased tariff?

Or you would rather continue riding your back breaking, headache giving condemned Nigerian 5th person used buses?

Buh if Discos do the same thing you will call them thieves....
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by youngsahito(m): 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
no more competition in d transport biz
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
sben2308:
THIS IS NOT THE TYM FOR THIS INCREMENT BECAUSE THE CITIZEN ARE GOING TRU ALOT NOW WITH D RECESSION. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO REDUCE OUR BURDEN NOT INCREASE IT. NOW IMAGINE SOMEONE EARNING 45000 WORKING ON THE ISLAND, HOW WILL HE OR SHE SURVIVE?ADDING INCREASE IN FOOD STUFF TO IT ALL
haaha.. 450000 is still being fair .. what about that earns 20k monthly
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by bobbybrown007: 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
So those that are going to the island would pay like 500 naira bah, that is going from obalende to ajah would be ? My people what do you feel
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by Origin(f): 12:38am On Feb 14, 2017
No no no. That's not good in this recession.

Where is our light train?

Where is succour for the masses.

No no no I disagree.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by Thecassanova: 12:39am On Feb 14, 2017
Btruth:

Since how many years now minimum wages been 18k??

You can't compare fares in London to Lagos. There's an exponential increase in wages to merge the increase in cost of living and transport in London which is not same in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by oloolo: 12:52am On Feb 14, 2017
One zone should be 100 naira, two zones should be 170/180 naira, and three zones should be 250 naira.....

That's what they should have done
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:13am On Feb 14, 2017
see fraud! ona govt worse pass mavrodi oh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by back2sender: 5:05am On Feb 14, 2017
All this BIAFRA bush animals saying NEGATIVE things about the increase, has any of your governor provided lagbus kind of service in BIAFRA land?
Every time una go dey shout Lagos is not working and yet una refuse to go back to BIAFRA.
Long live ambode carry go notin do you. Itesiwaju Eko lo jowa loju.
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 14, 2017
Btruth:
Is it because you enjoy free allowances,cars,medicals,etc from government coffers?
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2017
back2sender:
All this BIAFRA bush animals saying NEGATIVE things about the increase, has any of your governor provided lagbus kind of service in BIAFRA land?
Every time una go dey shout Lagos is not working and yet una refuse to go back to BIAFRA.
Long live ambode carry go notin do you. Itesiwaju Eko lo jowa loju.
Go to south east and find out the cost of transportation.They are cheaper than lagos.Lagos state government is exploitative.
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
see fraud! ona govt worse pass mavrodi[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2017
Thecassanova:

Since how many years now minimum wages been 18k??

You can't compare fares in London to Lagos. There's an exponential increase in wages to merge the increase in cost of living and transport in London which is not same in Lagos.
Lagos state government still pays #10k per month.The state is not included in part of states that pays #18k minimum wage.Go and find out.
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by FlyoruB: 7:50am On Feb 14, 2017
comshots:
Go to south east and find out the cost of transportation.They are cheaper than lagos.Lagos state government is exploitative.

Then relocate to the SouthEast na. undecided It is not by force to live in Lagos if e no pay you. lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2017
FlyoruB:

Then relocate to the SouthEast na. undecided It is not by force to live in Lagos if e no pay you. lipsrsealed
As a citizen,i can stay anywhere.Your brothers dey there too dey enjoy.
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by Btruth: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2017
comshots:
Is it because you enjoy free allowances,cars,medicals,etc from government coffers?
I don't have anything to do with government work neither any benefits from their office. I'm only talking from the angle of the high cost of everything in the country now. Both Lagbus (the red line) and Lamata (blue line) are been run by individuals like me and you. And yet, they have to pay the government back some commission too.
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by GMBuhari: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2017
Jokerman:

Buh if Discos do the same thing you will call them thieves....

Discos is private owned thanks to GEJ and padi padi business

Lagos is state owned the profit goes to loan servicing and you don't board bus you don't have to pay unlike discos or whatever
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by Jokerman(m): 8:24am On Feb 14, 2017
GMBuhari:

Discos is private owned thanks to GEJ and padi padi business

Lagos is state owned the profit goes to loan servicing and you don't board bus you don't have to pay unlike discos or whatever

I hear you... keep attributing everything to politics..... Yeah discos don't service loans too...
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by FlyoruB: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2017
comshots:
As a citizen,i can stay anywhere.Your brothers dey there too dey enjoy.

Yinmu. When you tire you go carry your load go back to your village. I repeat, Lagos is not for everybody. If e no pay you, you fit catch the next bus to Aba or Onitsha. undecided
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by GMBuhari: 9:51am On Feb 14, 2017
Jokerman:

I hear you... keep attributing everything to politics..... Yeah discos don't service loans too...

Lol do you live in Kenya?

Discos get bailed out they don't get loans and that's why I think the Privatization was a scam in the first place
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by omoharry(f): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2017
what about the one from TBS TO BERGER?
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by sben2308(m): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2017
Dapsonemmanuel:
haaha.. 450000 is still being fair .. what about that earns 20k monthly

Wat!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2017
FlyoruB:

Yinmu. When you tire you go carry your load go back to your village. I repeat, Lagos is not for everybody. If e no pay you, you fit catch the next bus to Aba or Onitsha. undecided
If election time come make your oga for alausa use this to campaign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Journey To Qatar / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) / Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.