Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? (1048 Views)

How Much Data Do You Use In A Month? / Jumia Mobile Week How To Avoid Had I Known / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
The pool of the week.
How much data do you use each month on average for surfing the web and all sort of good things that like doing?
I use close and average of 20GB
follow on twitter and fb @thetechlicense
Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
About 3GB ..

1 Like

Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by Whizpeter(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
3-5gb

1 Like

Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by blessedvisky(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
I use about 3.5-5gb. The difference is due to downloading series.

1 Like

Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by NCP: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
35mb

2 Likes

Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by Opistorincos(m): 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
12gb,all thanks to glo

1 Like

Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by Beejay1117(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
6-8gb
Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by renod(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
20KB

1 Like

Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by Mikeshiangala(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
175GB

1 Like

Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by Temolad: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
10mb
Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by geunik(m): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
3 gb from glo and 1gb from airtel. the 3 gb is for laptop work why the 1 gb is for my nokia asha phone for surfing for information online. the total amount for both is at 1300 naira

1 Like

Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 14, 2017
try streaming movies and watching live channels on modro... listening to hot music with PC radio for a month and tell me how much data you'll burn...
Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by geunik(m): 1:33am On Feb 14, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
try streaming movies and watching live channels on modro... listening to hot music with PC radio for a month and tell me how much data you'll burn...
some use data for fun while others like myself have a specify need for it...powered we all can't burn data at same rate
Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2017
geunik:

some use data for fun while others like myself have a specify need for it...powered we all can't burn data at same rate

there's no joy in surfing the net, if you ain't downloading and streaming...
I repeat, there's no joy in it....

I'm addicted to YouTube

1 Like

Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by NCP: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
geunik:
3 gb from glo and 1gb from airtel. the 3 gb is for laptop work why the 1 gb is for my nokia asha phone for surfing for information online. the total amount for both is at 1300 naira

Whats your code for airtel lgb Subscription ?
Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by Mikeshiangala(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

there's no joy in surfing the net, if you ain't downloading and streaming...

I repeat, there's no joy in it....

I'm addicted to YouTube

what do you mean?
we all have different interests and some people love hanging around forums,chatting,researching etc etc.....not necessarily downloading or watching something!
Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by somehowpenis(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Around 65Gb , no downloads, just streaming.
Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by sambass(m): 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
about 40-65 gig
Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by geunik(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
NCP:

Whats your code for airtel lgb Subscription ?
*688*1#
25 days
Download and browse with my asha phone but having hitches with a gionee phone though works with the whatspp. Don't know if it works with other androids
Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by Elxandre(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
10gb with real management. sad

I don't even stream with it.
Though when you factor in numerous night subscriptions in between, you might get like 30gb.
Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by NCP: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
geunik:

*688*1#
25 days
Download and browse with my asha phone but having hitches with a gionee phone though works with the whatspp. Don't know if it works with other androids

noted. Thanks
Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 15, 2017
Mikeshiangala:

what do you mean?
we all have different interests and some people love hanging around forums,chatting,researching etc etc.....not necessarily downloading or watching something!

hanging around forum? that's boring... apart from the research you mention..... the rest are boring...

anyways,,,, another man food is............
Re: Pool Of The Week. How Much Data Do You Use Each Month? by kingtinnie(m): 9:53am On Apr 21, 2017
On the average o.... We seriously need those cheats back

(1) (Reply)

Itel Mobile Unveils Itel P51 With 5000mah Monster Battery Capacity #maxpower / I Want To Swap My Infinix Hot Hot / Surprise!! Iphone X Secrets Revealed: It Has Two Batteries And Two Logic Boards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.