Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Jumia Mobile Week How To Avoid Had I Known - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Mobile Week How To Avoid Had I Known (901 Views)

I Lost My Phone Last Week..how Do I Track It / Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria / 8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Mobile Week How To Avoid Had I Known by odysey: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
In Jumia you find phones with crazy specifications and low prices and you think God don butter my bread lol it might just be satan don set kunfu for you.
So here are things to watch out for and a few tips

1. Search for reviews of the phone read peoples experience from using the phone

2. Buy phones that have warranty else I go join dem laf you.

3. if you'll ignore 2 then buy it if they have a calcare center in the country

4. If you choose to disregard all then
a. read the return policy and if you can the phone after 7 days give it a try if you don't like it apply for return

Tips

1. Keep every single nylon and paper or wire that comes with the item

2. For returns send a mail or call their cc

3. if you choose to disregard 1-4, a. Copy the phone, read up on how to do so, download the softwares and follow the proceedures to the T b. ensure you can get the parts in case NB. its advisable to order in advance

Will update when I remember anything else
Re: Jumia Mobile Week How To Avoid Had I Known by nenergy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
You try, but you can't return an item because you don't like it. Jumia only allowed return for defective or wrong items.
Re: Jumia Mobile Week How To Avoid Had I Known by odysey: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
nenergy:
You try, but you can't return an item because you don't like it. Jumia only allowed return for defective or wrong items.

True... most sellers over hype their products so if products doesn't meet up with hype you can return

eg if the phone overheats you can return

1 Like

Re: Jumia Mobile Week How To Avoid Had I Known by maasoap(m): 1:31am On Mar 19, 2018
odysey:

In Jumia you find phones with crazy specifications and low prices and you think God don butter my bread lol it might just be satan don set kunfu for you.
So here are things to watch out for and a few tips

1. Search for reviews of the phone read peoples experience from using the phone

2. Buy phones that have warranty else I go join dem laf you.

3. if you'll ignore 2 then buy it if they have a calcare center in the country

4. If you choose to disregard all then
a. read the return policy and if you can the phone after 7 days give it a try if you don't like it apply for return

Tips

1. Keep every single nylon and paper or wire that comes with the item

2. For returns send a mail or call their cc

3. if you choose to disregard 1-4, a. Copy the phone, read up on how to do so, download the softwares and follow the proceedures to the T b. ensure you can get the parts in case NB. its advisable to order in advance

Will update when I remember anything else
Please, what do you mean by that sentence?
Re: Jumia Mobile Week How To Avoid Had I Known by odysey: 3:45am On Mar 19, 2018
maasoap:

Please, what do you mean by that sentence?

Some phones may not do well in the market I expect they'll be pulled out along with their parts

To avoid had I known buy the parts in advance
Re: Jumia Mobile Week How To Avoid Had I Known by maasoap(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2018
odysey:

Some phones may not do well in the market I expect they'll be pulled out along with their parts

To avoid had I known buy the parts in advance
Okay. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Lenovo K6 Power? / Tecno Spark 2 Is Coming By June Next Month With Triple LED Flash / New Infinix Smart 2 For Sale 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.