Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

How I Wish NYSC... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Wish NYSC... (603 Views)

I Wish NYSC Were To Be WYSC... / Those Graduates Who Do Not Wish To Go For NYSC / Wish I Had This Idea As A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Wish NYSC... by BIGTinfotech: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
How I wish NYSC were to be WYSC Worldwide Youth Service Corp After you graduate, they post you to New York to serve, Post some to Dubai. Then the middle east will be like the north east, if they post you to Afgan, Syria or Iraq, you redeploy back to Jamaica, Brasil or Spain! Kaii!! Then USA, Canada and UK Will be like Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos...
where everyone is rushing! Calabar and Uyo are like Caribbean and Hawaii Omo you'll see Nigerian students taking school very serious...so they can go and serve! And if you serve well, they retain you maybe in Google Office, Facebook USA, Blackberry Canada or Apple!
Guy!!! Omo na fantasy way I copy from people sha.

Happy New Week!!!

(1) (Reply)

To All Corp Members In Lagos / Yay! Nysc Batch B Stream 1 / Vacancy For Architectural Interns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.