Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

What is faith? And how do I know I have faith? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What is faith? And how do I know I have faith? (563 Views)

What Is Faith Really? / What Is The Difference Between Faith And Hope? / How To Know That You Have Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is faith? And how do I know I have faith? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
A very short and precise explanation of what faith is and the religious beliefs of faith and Christ Jesus.

The word faith is the gift of God Almighty, the Almighty God gives you the ability to experience his power and wisdom. You couldn't know God Almighty without the impartation of his gift of faith to you. The apostles encourage believers not to think highly as they ought to think, but to think soberly, even as God Almighty have dealt to everyone the measure of faith.

Do you see that, the measure of faith, he the Almighty God brings His excellent work to you, how does he do that,he says I raised my son Jesus from the dead, would you accept it, he measures such faith to you, now, it's up to you to grab the faith and declare it boldly. Why should you do such??

1. The promiser, calls those things which are not visible to your natural eyes as it they were visible and gives life to the dead, what else is difficult for him to accomplish

2. He is the I am. Whatever you can fathom and beyond your natural, spiritual understanding he is. You must be kidding me to still possess any kind of doubt within you.

Flush all of them out immediately and accept the fact that what he said he is done is complete and nothing missing. You have believed every other humans evidence,why is it too difficult for you to believe this, it's just one thing, the measure of faith. You haven't used it. You buried your measure at the back of mind looking for whom to sow doubt or disqualify from the holy calling.

Now, the mystery of faith is this, that CHRIST was given, that means sacrificed for your offences, and raised again for our justification.

Romans 4:19 And Papa Abraham being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb: 4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God Almighty through unbelief; but was strong in faith everyday, giving glory to God; 4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 4:22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.

4:23 Now it was not written for Papa Abraham sake alone, that it was imputed to him; 4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Faith is now, what you are thinking right now and what you are saying. It's not what you have accepted in the past, it's happening right now in your mind. Forget what is behind you, faith is pressing forward to the things which is hope for and faith is totally depending on what have been revealed to you in love. Things that are not ordinarily seen by your optical eyes.

Faith is the voices of your hope, express in a bold declaration of statement, hope which you could see isn't hope at all. What you have already seen, why should you hope for such? Faith declares the unseen real to your mind.

You accepted that Christ Jesus's blood cleansed your soul from dead works and converted you to do goodwill and good works. It's true. You should keep declaring it and not slump back again to defeat of a sinful life.

The scriptures says it's actually the lord God Almighty that is working right now in you both to will, and giving you the ability to do of his good pleasure. Keep declaring that.

The lord God Almighty is good at all times. You can see that he is working right now, the lord is my present help in time of trouble. Faith is now. Right now.

And faith is love moving for the joy set before him, enduring the pains, the trials and tribulations, because faith, total confidence knows he will win in the end. We are more than conquerors.

Against all odds keep declaring and never stop talking what you have conceived in your heart. A woman when she is pregnant doesn't need you to tear open her womb to confirm that she is, you must wait till the number of months required to give birth, before your eyes will see the miraculous work of God Almighty.

So also you must wait patiently for the things you have hope for and keep declaring like our great grandfather Abraham who hope against hope to receive the promise of becoming the father of all nations. If the lord God Almighty have promised you Blessing, He will bring them to pass in his own time. I say wait and don't give up your confidence.

1 Like

Re: What is faith? And how do I know I have faith? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: What is faith? And how do I know I have faith? by Ololanla: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2017
The word 'Faith' is very broad.
Re: What is faith? And how do I know I have faith? by judedwriter(m): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2017
Ololanla:
The word 'Faith' is very broad.
Very broad indeed...very complex subject, i can write hundreds of books on faith. But faith is what pleases God the most...
Re: What is faith? And how do I know I have faith? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2017
Faith that saves you
Re: What is faith? And how do I know I have faith? by lightblazingnow(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Faith must be rooted in
Re: What is faith? And how do I know I have faith? by orisa37: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Recognise, acknowledge and honour God always for your well and poor being.
Re: What is faith? And how do I know I have faith? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2017
Extra ordinary
Re: What is faith? And how do I know I have faith? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2017
FAITH IS LIFE!!! FAITH IS ALL THERE IS!!! FAITH IS CHRIST JESUS

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bags Double Awards / If You Really Made Jesus Your Lord, Why Reason Again / Become A Member Of A Brotherhood For Wealth And Protection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.