Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,529 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse (39460 Views)

Ponzi/Scam/Fraud Schemes Fronting Forex Trading As Their Line Of Business. / All Ponzi Scam Sites... Dont Fall A Victim / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Allylic(f): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pls is ds loopers real....will love to hoin if it is
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by itasakpa: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
its real o
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by stinville(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
itasakpa:
its real o
is it back?
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Valmesk(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
stinville:

is it back?
yes,its back,paying very fast now.
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by futureenergy: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
My utmost respect for Loopers on how hard they worked to restore this system. If they were just after people's money, it was an opportunity to chicken out. They work day and night and now we're banging like champs!
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Bisjosh(f): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Valmesk:
yes,its back,paying very fast now.

Stop lying. They havent paid people i know

1 Like

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by futureenergy: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bisjosh:

Stop lying. They havent paid people i know

They must not pay the people you know before they pay anyone else. It depends on when the completed your own update and where they placed you in the queue. Payments have been going on as far back as Tuesday/Wednesday.

2 Likes

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Bisjosh(f): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
futureenergy:

They must not pay the people you know before they pay anyone else. It depends on when the completed your own update and where they placed you in the queue. Payments have been going on as far back as Tuesday/Wednesday.

They havent paid people that started on saturday
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by futureenergy: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bisjosh:

They havent paid people that started on saturday

I have a 100k loop that started last week Friday and it hasn't been paid. But a colleague who started same 100k loop Saturday has received full payment on Wednesday night. The pattern was distorted by the hack but I think they did well to recover swiftly.

1 Like

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by drimformation: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
PLS HOW CAN I GET MY ACTIVATION CODE TO UPDATE MY ACCOUNT......... I DID SAVE MY THEM.... PLS IS THERE ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE WITH IDEAL
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Trump4ril: 2:16am On Feb 18, 2017
Yh
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by itasakpa: 2:27am On Feb 18, 2017
Loopers is real. Send a mail to supportand your accountwill be activated. Loopers 4 life
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Presh555(m): 2:42am On Feb 18, 2017
Trump4ril:
I paid N200k to someone in loopers on saturday 11 February, only for them to delete my account.
The person has confirmed me, I was waiting to be matched, their site went down on monday, came up and my email is no longer on their record according to the error message. Is that not scam?

I have written to support severally to no avail. Loopers is scam.

Mods, I realise that you guys said you dont promote ponzi scheme but blocked someone also writing against ponzi scheme?
Did you update your account?
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Trump4ril: 2:50am On Feb 18, 2017
T
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by damikares(f): 5:07am On Feb 18, 2017
Trump4ril:
The person I paid to, called me again on thursday that I was merged to pay her, I was like again? When I have not been paid on the one I paid earlier. Then she apologise to me that it is an error.
The samè loopers that over paid som people.
I wrote them with all my details, this problem started after their website went down.
How can you rematch me to pay someone i paid before?
Before I joined, I was told loopers paid under 48hours max, here we are, one week plus has gone, cant even access my account on their website.

You dont need to make compliains here ,write to their support n your issues wil be sorted.
They had issues but they are back
I know it pays ...

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by SolutionsGuy: 8:10am On Feb 18, 2017
Trump4ril:
The person I paid to, called me again on thursday that I was merged to pay her, I was like again? When I have not been paid on the one I paid earlier. Then she apologise to me that it is an error.
The samè loopers that over paid som people.
I wrote them with all my details, this problem started after their website went down.
How can you rematch me to pay someone i paid before?
Before I joined, I was told loopers paid under 48hours max, here we are, one week plus has gone, cant even access my account on their website.

Every serious person on loopers got information to update their accounts Tuesday, even up to Wednesday. They lost your payment information and you were supposed to state in the update the person you paid, the phone number and acct no.

There are countless people to attend to, so it's not immediately you send mail to support that you get attended to. So, you've got to calm down, send a bank statement including phone and acct no of recipient to loopers support.

Besides, from last Saturday to this early morning is not one week plus. Hopefully you'll get your money before 14 days, but following instructions is key.
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Edunwa302(m): 8:24am On Feb 18, 2017
SolutionsGuy:

Every serious person on loopers got information to update their accounts Tuesday, even up to Wednesday. They lost your payment information and you were supposed to state in the update the person you paid, the phone number and acct no.

There are countless people to attend to, so it's not immediately you send mail to support that you get attended to. So, you've got to calm down, send a bank statement including phone and acct no of recipient to loopers support.

Besides, from last Saturday to this early morning is not one week plus. Hopefully you'll get your money before 14 days, but following instructions is key.
Please can you help me with their mail address,and I can't find the activation code they said its in my PO..I uploaded my payment details yet they are still asking me to provide same amount withing days
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by SolutionsGuy: 9:07am On Feb 18, 2017
Edunwa302:

Please can you help me with their mail address,and I can't find the activation code they said its in my PO..I uploaded my payment details yet they are still asking me to provide same amount withing days

You wan make nairaland ban me abi?
Activation code is at top of your PO. their email addresses can be found on the home page, support button (I think), and on previous news info.
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by tega5000(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
from comments on NL I understand loopers is having some challenges, but are participants still getting paid? If you have been paid between yesterday and today, kindly drop a word as I intend to join.
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by bydot1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
tega5000:
from comments on NL I understand loopers is having some challenges, but are participants still getting paid? If you have been paid between yesterday and today, kindly drop a word as I intend to join.
Yes please, people are getting paid
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by okpeho(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
yes, some of my colleagues were paid on Friday.
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Alexcollins(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
okpeho:
yes, some of my colleagues were paid on Friday.
Yea. a friend was paid 50k dis morning.
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by teacherbim(f): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Waoh! Loopers pay
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Elove1: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Anyone here to give me their account update email address
The other ones they posted aint valid
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by tega5000(m): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Alexcollins:
Yea. a friend was paid 50k dis morning.
that's good to know, I have registered and paid someone already. I hope I get paid too.
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by mohammedmuz: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Patience is what we all need, 5mins-14days. Waiting 4 my 200k loop!
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by mikigen(m): 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
tega5000:
that's good to know, I have registered and paid someone already. I hope I get paid too.
bro how much package did u do? Also interested.
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Tundenoni(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
abeg help me.
I'm not getting blockchain verification message on my email. So I've not been able able to access my account for 2weeks now .
what can I do please?
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Trump4ril: 4:20am On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=SolutionsGuy post=53817779]

Ev
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Trump4ril: 4:32am On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=Presh555 post=53815011]
Did you update your t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats / 3 Things Not To Buy In January / How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.