Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse (39495 Views)

Ponzi/Scam/Fraud Schemes Fronting Forex Trading As Their Line Of Business. / All Ponzi Scam Sites... Dont Fall A Victim / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by newspostng(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
So nigerians havent learnt their lessons with all these new sch ponzi scams since 2years
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by haychPee(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Guys pls i need ur advice on this. I looped for the first time on 12th Feb, later on 14th i couldnt login till now telling me credetials not found on the site bla bla. I v written to several mails, tweeted at their handle etc but all to no avail. Who has experienced this too and eventually gained access should kindly advise.I looped to Nwaru Anthony Chidi and well confirmed.
Thanks in advance
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by haychPee(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
I looped N100,000
haychPee:
Guys pls i need ur advice on this. I looped for the first time on 12th Feb, later on 14th i couldnt login till now telling me credetials not found on the site bla bla. I v written to several mails, tweeted at their handle etc but all to no avail. Who has experienced this too and eventually gained access should kindly advise.I looped to Nwaru Anthony Chidi and well confirmed.
Thanks in advance
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Zionope: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
haychPee:
Thanks in advance
When you're leaving a message for the support team, make sure you include the e-mail address you used in opening your loopers account together with the main phone number you used. It has happend to me before.
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Akaewu: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2017
Anyone done pay dis guy before...
Funny the caller was a female voice

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2017
Akaewu:
Anyone done pay dis guy before...
Funny the caller was a female voice
don't paay pls,,loopers is scam
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by sallysalsa09: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
I wonder how it is a scam it's possible we all know that..na risk yes but I got paid
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Abubanty: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
sallysalsa09:
I wonder how it is a scam it's possible we all know that..na risk yes but I got paid

Pls when did you get paid and when did u loop? Did on 12th of Feb.
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Harpesin(m): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
cos u are part of the admin

sallysalsa09:
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Bisjosh(f): 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Harpesin:
cos u are part of the admin

Lol grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by sallysalsa09: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Abubanty:

Pls when did you get paid and when did u loop? Did on 12th of Feb.

I looped earlier than that. I won't lie the matching process is slow but have faith you will see your money. I got mine on the 27th feb
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by jamex93(m): 1:28am On Mar 03, 2017
ikihealthplus:
I have,,they said I should reloop,,i cnt risk it

hello bro

have loopers paid you yet?
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by tomayira(f): 6:22am On Mar 03, 2017
The truth is that loopers started with a fast merging system before 13th of Feb. When the system crashed. I looped on the 10th and 12th of Feb and I'm still hopeful they will pay, we should keep positive attitudes because any negative post will make others not to loop and we will be at the losing end. I no be admin o! Na participant I be too but Na we go help ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 03, 2017
jamex93:

hello bro

have loopers paid you yet?
no
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by budosky(m): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2017
tomayira:
The truth is that loopers started with a fast merging system before 13th of Feb. When the system crashed. I looped on the 10th and 12th of Feb and I'm still hopeful they will pay, we should keep positive attitudes because any negative post will make others not to loop and we will be at the losing end. I no admin o! Na participant I be too but Na we go help ourselves.

Site wey don crash.. E no even open again grin
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by jamex93(m): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2017
ikihealthplus:
no
Na wa o
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by tomayira(f): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2017
budosky:

Site wey don crash.. E no even open again grin
I can still log in, Loopers is still on, things will go back to normal soon. I'm not giving anyone hope, its a fact!

2 Likes

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by OVERCONFIDENCE(m): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2017
tomayira:
I can still log in, Loopers is still on, things will go back to normal soon. I'm not giving anyone hope, its a fact!

Something must be wrong with you.

Are you blind?

2 Likes

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by soulfood(m): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by tomayira(f): 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
OVERCONFIDENCE:

Something must be wrong with you.

Are you blind?
I think you're the blind one, have you tried logging in or you just rely on them say. Get your facts right!

1 Like

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Two people were merge to pay me after 3 weeks of phin,. Let's hope tins r getting back to normal, one of dem used a fake no sha 08012345687. Lol
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by albacete(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2017
Harpesin:
I think a better way of knowing if loopers is real or not is by posting here the name of people you paid to, in my research, i discovered that same name were given to several members to pay.

Lets go this way....

I paid 75k to this name GTB..... Blessing chukwunaru N75,000 and Owen Rongee N75,000.....Lets have your own

Gimme the account number, I will give to someone who works there to display the transaction history.
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by albacete(m): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2017
I registered on the site and was just doing my usual thing — pledging help of N700,000 to participants with the sole purpose of fishing out the scammers details. And it paid off. I was matched to pay one particular guy 500k twice, another one 200k over 3 times.

Now i have pledged a total of N5.6mm in Loopers Club.
The participants should not bother calling because the phone number is fabricated — sorry if it happens to be a real number(them go curse d person tire).

On to the next one to catch myself some real fun, this time with a real number. I want to hear and feel people’s (site owners and real participants) reactions when they are matched to receive help and the Hope Dasher comes along with his good news. Since we have all gotten lazy to work.

Who wants to catch fun with me?

Lets go there….

3 Likes

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2017
Do u need activation code to activate a payer on loopers, pls I need answers?
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by ElDadd: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by kennyonthrone(m): 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
tomayira:
The truth is that loopers started with a fast merging system before 13th of Feb. When the system crashed. I looped on the 10th and 12th of Feb and I'm still hopeful they will pay, we should keep positive attitudes because any negative post will make others not to loop and we will be at the losing end. I no admin o! Na participant I be too but Na we go help ourselves.
bro wanna knw if d amount u paid appears on ur po kuz me na 0 I d see oo but when I scroll down I will see U still have pending payments to receive
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Harpesin(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2017
albacete:

Gimme the account number, I will give to someone who works there to display the transaction history.

I dont have it again o, na only name i have
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Fatima007: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
albacete:
I registered on the site and was just doing my usual thing — pledging help of N700,000 to participants with the sole purpose of fishing out the scammers details. And it paid off. I was matched to pay one particular guy 500k twice, another one 200k over 3 times.

Now i have pledged a total of N5.6mm in Loopers Club.
The participants should not bother calling because the phone number is fabricated — sorry if it happens to be a real number(them go curse d person tire).

On to the next one to catch myself some real fun, this time with a real number. I want to hear and feel people’s (site owners and real participants) reactions when they are matched to receive help and the Hope Dasher comes along with his good news. Since we have all gotten lazy to work.

Who wants to catch fun with me?

Lets go there….

This is so damn wrong! Why dont you just leave we "lazy people" to their fate than playing God to bring punishment to us before our time. Whos the person whos more jobless the ones putting in money in a scheme to get double or the one thats creating account to destroy a system that i made 3 million from in just 2 weeks! Guys loopers is real! There's a comeback coming soom, watch out for it! #loopersisbae
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fatima007:

This is so damn wrong! Why dont you just leave we "lazy people" to their fate than playing God to bring punishment to us before our time. Whos the person whos more jobless the ones putting in money in a scheme to get double or the one thats creating account to destroy a system that i made 3 million from in just 2 weeks! Guys loopers is real! There's a comeback coming soom, watch out for it! #loopersisbae
lies from d pit of hell,,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats / 3 Things Not To Buy In January / Navigating The Forex Terrain: A Comprehensive Guide To Choosing The Best Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.