Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Men:secret To Having A Beautiful Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men:secret To Having A Beautiful Baby (615 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children / My Beautiful Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men:secret To Having A Beautiful Baby by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Men are 50%Responsible for the development and healthiness of a child. You don't have to marry a pulchritudinous woman in order to bear a handsome boy or an adorable girl. It all lies on your sperm.
Men who abstain from ejaculation for a long period of time convey unhealthy sperm in them and when you discharge into your woman, u re 40%likely to have a malnourished child.
Here's the deal
If you plan to have sex with your wife and I mean real sex with no withdrawal method and you haven't ejaculated a week before then, don't release inside her, instead do the withdrawal method then after that day, start to build healthy sperm by avoiding alcohol, smoking and start feasting on fruits and vegetables,yoghurt, fruit juice, eggs,folic acid supplement, drinking enough water daily and other healthy foods for a period of five days, then you can have sex. Ejaculate inside her and let the healthy sperm do its magic.

Those who have doubt about this
Try abstaining from ejaculation for a month or more, when you finally ejaculate, your semen is gonna be a bit watery with no thickness. In order for your body to build new healthy sperm you need to get rid of the old

1 Like

Re: Men:secret To Having A Beautiful Baby by louken(m): 5:54am On Sep 06, 2019
So many errors in this write-up. Don't swallow it hook, line and sinker
Re: Men:secret To Having A Beautiful Baby by Marvyx(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
Biko who did this research? sad
Re: Men:secret To Having A Beautiful Baby by gentle007(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
louken:
So many errors in this write-up. Don't swallow it hook, line and sinker
Correct it so we can learn abeg

(1) (Reply)

Can Lack Of Communication End A Maariage? / African Man About To Be Deported Wrapped In Nylon / Help Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.