Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed (1510 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by VicYo(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2019
Dear Me..

what a world!
i thought it would be easier in life when i was a kid..... way out of primary and secondary was easy.
did not know the side is so different,
the life from a rich parent is far beyond from the poor side....
despite all our struggling, but it could only put food on our table...
strugglin for another next blaze, maybe thing would change then got the left leg break.
too much of requestin from the brothers, it then makes one feel like a begger.

since 2012, till date still hoping to further for school @ age 23...

a relative family with no union among brother's wifes is a problem in life is the path am facing

o ga o.....
tho i have never get interested in commiting suicide because i knew thats not the way out neither
while am still hoping it will be better one day

exhale..... sad

can somebody just talk with me?
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by Comedian2019: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2019
VicYo:
Dear Me..

what a world!
i thought it would be easier in life when i was a kid..... way out of primary and secondary was easy.
strugglin for another next blaze, maybe thing would change then got the left leg break.

a relative family with no union among brother's wifes is a problem in life is the path am facing

o ga o.....
tho i have never get interested in commiting suicide because i knew thats not the way out neither

exhale..... sad

Sorry that's what many of us are going through. I've not been paid salary for months now and my landlord has been calling me since to pay or pack out, else he will come with thugs to eject me. Looks like no way out, but I remain positive, trying all in my power to survive.

Everybody has got his/her own share of this world's troubles.

5 Likes

Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by VicYo(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2019
Comedian2019:

Sorry that's what many of us are going through. I've not been paid salary for months now and my landlord has been calling me since to pay or pack out, else he will come with thugs to eject me. Looks like no way out, but I remain positive, trying all in my power to survive.

Everybody has got his/her own share of this world's troubles.

crazy world... sad

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
VicYo:

crazy world... sad

if you're only 23 then relax before you age fast

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by ThothHermes: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Stop struggling.

Let go and let God -- Lao Tzu grin

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by bigl: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
VicYo:
Dear Me..

what a world!

o ga o.....

exhale..... sad

Everyone with dem issues. if u hear about what others are passing through, u will thank God for your life.

It is well bro!

Nevertheless, Keep being positive!

Why not try acquire a skill that can get u a freelance job? Something not too expensive to learn like video/photo camera handling, editing or something lucrative but with not to expensive to learn.

Atleast to keep both and soul together cos after this school thingy that's giving u a headache, u are still coming back to the labour market.

Once u are a bit bouyant, u can then start thinking of school or whatever u wanna pursue.

Remember, happiness is a choice. Suicide is not an option!

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by Iogobenz(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bro forget school,e no dey work for everybody,especially when una no get money cheesy
Being smart does!me sef weh dey here no take am serious for once and never will!
If my mom had given me the position I asked her after graduating high school,I would have been a don by now.too bad she believed in that school crap too much and it's imaginary success.
Look,enter street,meet people that matter,propose businesses or learn from them,join them,make money and get knowledge,break off,establish yours,strive and succeed!
N.a. the game be that so yoyr offspring can then continue from where you stopped.
Goodluck.
Ndi igbo si na abwacha mbo bu ego nee,ogalanya si na chi ebe knowledge gi Lu. grin
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by Iogobenz(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
ThothHermes:
Stop struggling.

undecided
Story.
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by VicYo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
YEA, am into a media training
bigl:

Everyone with dem issues. if u hear about what others are passing through, u will thank God for your life.

It is well bro!

Nevertheless, Keep being positive!

Why not try acquire a skill that can get u a freelance job? Something not too expensive to learn like video/photo camera handling, editing or something lucrative but with not to expensive to learn.

Atleast to keep both and soul together cos after this school thingy that's giving u a headache, u are still coming back to the labour market.

Once u are a bit bouyant, u can then start thinking of school or whatever u wanna pursue.

Remember, happiness is a choice. Suicide is not an option!

now i have learnt why struggle push most ladies into trade by barter. both home and in school

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by VicYo(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Iogobenz:
Bro forget school,e no dey work for everybody,especially when una no get money cheesy
Being smart does!me sef weh dey here no take am serious for once and never will!
If my mom had given me the position I asked her after graduating high school,I would have been a don by now.too bad she believed in that school crap too much and it's imaginary success.
Look,enter street,meet people that matter,propose businesses or learn from them,join them,make money and get knowledge,break off,establish yours,strive and succeed!
N.a. the game be that so yoyr offspring can then continue from where you stopped.
Goodluck.
Ndi igbo si na abwacha mbo bu ego nee,ogalanya si na chi ebe knowledge gi Lu. grin

exactly like our moms especially when she happen to be a teacher... when i was a kid, i always went away to play football despite all the punishment they give, they fail to requaliz my goal.... school yi sha ni.... not knowin the school thing, nigeria did not worth it
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by VicYo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
ThothHermes:
Stop struggling.
lord of the ring smiley
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by VicYo(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Guest007:

if you're only 23 then relax before you age fast
AND BE DOING WHAT O :/
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by 2mch(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Some people worked to put themselves through school.
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by seyigiggle: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
at 23 you are thinking about committing suicide instead of thinking of how your life would be in couple of years.
The essence of education is to solve real life problem, and not to live on it just as many Nigerian do.

Discover yourself and define your life!

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by VicYo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
seyigiggle:
at 23 you are thinking about committing suicide instead of thinking of how your life would be in couple of years.
The essence of education is to solve real life problem, and not to live on it just as many Nigerian do.

Discover yourself and define your life!

this is one of the nigeria venom... hope you read my p well... lol smiley

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by VicYo(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
2mch:
Some people worked to put themselves through school.

yes.... and i credit people like that....
if not for the training skills i am now..... i was ready to do that work shift too but i just have to quit it for me to face it squadly...
a whole night shift and a day workin training everyday... i will just kill myself ni for the sake of being a man
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by seyigiggle: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by seyigiggle: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
you are just an inch from suicide.
I am not responsible for your present condition. STFU
VicYo:

this is one of the nigeria venom... hope you read my p well... lol smiley
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by VicYo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
please reread my p .... stop being aggressive...

seyigiggle:
you are just an inch from suicide.
I am not responsible for your present condition. STFU

i can not even afford to kill my own self my self.... am not even encouragin suicide... check it.. am just tryin to talk to myself to free my thought a little.... it good to flew out your thought when you need to, do you know that?

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by seyigiggle: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
you are just acting in opposite tandem to your post, and i do not think you get any message from my earlier post.
The moment you mentioned suicide, you have derailed. maybe you just want to blackmail us.
By the way, having suicide thought is not wrong, but having the will to scale through is important, and that requires that you believe in yourself, believe things would work out fine, accept that no condition is permanent etc

I have had suicide thought more than 8 times in the last 27 years after i lost my mum.
so, if you are here for solutions, you should concentrate on that and ignore other issues

VicYo:
please reread my p .... stop being aggressive...

i can not even afford to kill my own self my self.... am not even encouragin suicide... check it.. am just tryin to talk to myself to free my thought a little.... it good to flew out your thought when you need to, do you know that?
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by VicYo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
seyigiggle:
By the way, having suicide thought is not wrong, but having the will to scale through is important, and that requires that you believe in yourself, believe things would work out fine, accept that no condition is permanent etc

this is what i was actually shooting for in my paragraph..
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by seyigiggle: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
Now go back to my first post ignoring the suicide aspect and combine it.

VicYo:

this is what i was actually shooting for in my paragraph..
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
VicYo:

AND BE DOING WHAT O :/

be grateful for the lil you have and look forward to whats coming... you're having a pity party and that's fine but don't fooled by it because there's so much to be grateful for.
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by VicYo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Guest007:

be grateful for the lil you and look forward to whats coming... you're having a pity party and that's fine but don't fooled by it because there's so much to be grateful for.
hmmmm..... youre phenomenon smiley
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
VicYo:

hmmmm..... youre phenomenon smiley

better to have your troubles now than when you have more to lose... all is well cheesy
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by VicYo(m): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
Guest007:

better to have your troubles now than when you have more to lose... all is well cheesy

i love that kind smiley
infact can i receive a bj from someone to clear my head patapata :p
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by sewed4u(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
In this critical last days of this wicked system of things, whether old or young, man or woman, rich or poor, no one is exempted from life's problem.
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
Guest007:

Easier to say when you're typing from your keypad & sipping juice lool.
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by bigl: 12:22am On Jul 05, 2019
VicYo:
YEA, am into a media training

Wow! I'm impressed! U don't need to know everything but atleast 50% of major stuffs in media will help your ministry!

Keep pushing bro!

VicYo:
now i have learnt why struggle push most ladies into trade by barter. both home and in school

Its all about choice! Not all ladies do that sha o!

That is another epistle for another time.
Re: Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed by VicYo(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
yeah.. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Did My Partner Use Juju On Me Never To Eye Or Admire Any Other Woman? / Help? / Research:Men Talk Three Times Less Than Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.