Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,557 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Woman Uses 4months Worth Of Menstrual Blood To Make Painting Of A Baby - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Woman Uses 4months Worth Of Menstrual Blood To Make Painting Of A Baby (2107 Views)

Eli Waduba: Boy Who Drew Painting Of Kevin Hart Featured On Steve Harvey Show / Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) / Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Uses 4months Worth Of Menstrual Blood To Make Painting Of A Baby by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
A woman meticulously collected the blood from her menstrual cycle for four months to make a painting.
Artist Timi Pali wanted to make an image which represents the importance and fragility of motherhood.
She used tampons to collect her blood and her fingers to paint the matter onto four individual canvases which were eventually placed together.
Speaking to Mirror Online, she said: “The focus is not on the blood, but the work has it’s message because of the menstrual flow.
“Each month a woman has the chance to become pregnant, but with the menstrual flow the ovum is eliminated, and the chance to have a baby in not relevant at all
“My concept with this elimination of the ovum, through the menstrual blood I gave birth to an artwork during these nine months and actually I created a “start of the end…” and an artwork was born, which illustrates a baby.”

On her website she further explained that she realized the beauty and pain in fertilising a whole being.

Timi wrote:
“One drop of experiment and I realise the beauty of the pain, the value of the period, fertilising my whole being.”
“The periodic elimination of my ovum with my menstrual flow inspired me to give birth to something which has a biological end, and to create the start of the end.”

http://gistvilla.co/2017/02/13/woman-uses-four-months-worth-menstrual-blood-make-painting-baby/

Re: Woman Uses 4months Worth Of Menstrual Blood To Make Painting Of A Baby by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
This is serious magana

Re: Woman Uses 4months Worth Of Menstrual Blood To Make Painting Of A Baby by subtlemee(f): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
How did she prevent it from stinking?
Re: Woman Uses 4months Worth Of Menstrual Blood To Make Painting Of A Baby by jidxin(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2017
ewwww
Re: Woman Uses 4months Worth Of Menstrual Blood To Make Painting Of A Baby by jjbest123(m): 5:40am On May 12, 2017
The Woman Get Mind, To Stand The Awful Blood, I Hail All The Ladies Oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Whats D Difference Between Adobe Photoshop,fireworks, Illustrator. / Free Download And Magazine Design / Where Can I Learn Photoshop In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.