Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

The Xtian Woman - A Must Read - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Xtian Woman - A Must Read (392 Views)

LEAKED: Pastor David Spotted Eating Another Woman's A*s And Va*ina / One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic / Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Xtian Woman - A Must Read by xtianwoman: 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
There are 2 key words in the title: Xtian and Woman.
Gen 1:27 defines a woman as an image creature of God.
Acts 11:26 defines the believers as image identity of Christ and His Life for the believers were nicknamed believers in Antioch as a means of identifying them.
Therefore, a xtian woman is God's image creature who lives and behaves to her fullest potential in Christ by reflecting Christ's xter, life, beauty and glory. She is on the path of destiny recovery through Christ - The Way, Truth and Life.
Being called a Christian actually goes beyond going to church, attending and participating in church programmes.
Mary Crowley said 'beign a xtian isnt doing certain things but doing everything a certain way'. Every xtian woman must at a point in her life have accepted and believed Jesus and confessed all her sins. There is no short cut. All known sins must be confessed and forsaken - Prov 28:13.
A woman who has done this must experience changes from inside out. These changes affects her thoughts, motives, longings, desires, xter, dressing, companions, speech, appearance e.t.c. These changes are not driven by carnal or mechanical input, its by the sole operation of Grace by Christs Power - Col 1:27.
In conclusion, if you have not had this experience, God is calling all to come now and be filled to overflowing.
PRAYER: Lord Jesus, I confess all my sins and ask for forgiveness. I accept Jesus as my only Lord and Saviour. Let your power and grace begin the supernatural change now so I can find my place in destiny..I denounce Satan and cling to Jesus...Amen!
If you have said that prayer by faith, congrats you are born again and a new creature! You will find your place in destiny!!!
Be sure that I am praying for you.
WATCH OUT TOMORROW - THE XTIAN WOMAN AND HER LORD (RECOVERING HER DESTINY)
Re: The Xtian Woman - A Must Read by enshy: 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
Thank You for this piece and may God reward you.
Please let all our girls, ladies and women come out in support of this. These are the days of His Power. I must be part of this.
The mods will do the world a favour to push this to front page where the world can read it.
Re: The Xtian Woman - A Must Read by xtianwoman: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
My dear, the truth must be said, you are not a Xtian if you have not at anytime confessed, repented, forsaken your sins and accepted Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour...If that has been done, you all the days of your life walk in holiness without any sin/blemish before your Lord for His call is unto Holiness and Purity.
Now 'let everyone that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity'
Re: The Xtian Woman - A Must Read by xtianwoman: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
My dear, the truth must be said, you are not a Xtian if you have not at anytime confessed, repented, forsaken your sins and accepted Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour...If that has been done, you all the days of your life walk in holiness without any sin/blemish before your Lord for His call is unto Holiness and Purity.
Now 'let everyone that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity'
May God help us all!
Re: The Xtian Woman - A Must Read by enshy: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Whosoever is in Christ is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.
Beloved, if there is no definite change or distinct difference between your past nd present, you have not met Christ, you are none of His.
Give your life to Jesus, He is at the door of your heart and bids you open to Him, O sinner yield to Him and live...Open the door of your heart and receive Grace! Amen!!
Re: The Xtian Woman - A Must Read by enshy: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2017
Beign born again is a definite birth experience...Its a radical change from who you have been...It takes a God to change a man. If you want this, run to Jesus for 'whosoever calls on the name of Jesus, shall be saved'
Have Faith, you will soon see what God can achieve out of you for even the prostitute Rahab got herself a place in Christ's lineage...God is enlisting someone for a strange and great Glory today! If its you, let your praises show it!
Re: The Xtian Woman - A Must Read by enshy: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2017
Check up yourself in line with scriptures? 'know ye not how Christ be in you except ye are reprobates'
Are you born again? Are you really living the sanctified life? Jesus is still calling you to a close walk with Him.
Run to Him and commit your all...He will make you a Wonder! Amen!!
Re: The Xtian Woman - A Must Read by xtianwoman: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
When your soul is regenerated then you become a Christian.

(1) (Reply)

Faith / My Redeemer Lives / Standstill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.