Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

A Valentine Poem For A Friend That Recently Lost Her Hubby - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Valentine Poem For A Friend That Recently Lost Her Hubby (520 Views)

Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos) / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Valentine Poem For A Friend That Recently Lost Her Hubby by ddddon(m): 7:33am On Feb 14, 2017
I dedicated this poem to my friend and ex-course mate Donkor Vivian Chioma, that lost her hubby of less than 2 years to the cold hands of death, and everyone that has lost a love one. My love goes to you all.

DON'T CRY FOR ME, CHIOMA

Don't cry for me Chioma, I will be okay.
Heaven is my home now, and this is where I'll stay.

Don't cry for me, I'm where I belong.
I want you to be happy and try to stay strong for me and our son, he needs you now, more than ever.

Don't cry for me Chioma, Ezigbo Nwunyem!!, It was just my time. But I will see you someday
on the other side.

Don't cry for me, my lovely wife, your tears they still break me, rather smile and look at our son, because my love, when you do this you are smiling back at me.

Don't cry for me, I am not alone.
The angels are with me to welcome me home.

Don't cry for me, for I have no fear.
All my pain is gone, and Jesus took my tears.

Don't cry for me,my love Chioma, this is not the end. I'll be waiting here for you, when we meet again.

Chioma, I am still with you, and I live in you.

Happy Valentine's Day, Chioma.

Re: A Valentine Poem For A Friend That Recently Lost Her Hubby by johncallidon(m): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2017
chai
Re: A Valentine Poem For A Friend That Recently Lost Her Hubby by johncallidon(m): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2017
I feel her pain

Re: A Valentine Poem For A Friend That Recently Lost Her Hubby by StephenJobs(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2017
That's so touchy, tears rolling down my eyes, u are a fantastic writer .....am sure ur friend Chioma n her late husband n son will really appreciate this, also on behalf of Chioma n all of us that have lost love ones, am saying a big "Thank U"

1 Like

Re: A Valentine Poem For A Friend That Recently Lost Her Hubby by ddddon(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2017
Thanks all for the kind words.
Re: A Valentine Poem For A Friend That Recently Lost Her Hubby by ddddon(m): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2017
Boss seun let's move this to the front page. Plz

(1) (Reply)

Help: No February 29th This Year. How Do I Celebrate My Birthday ? / Get Free P2P Scripts Etc. / “ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.